You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: sang vampire spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucy Seward

Re: in your blood readings.

Postby lucyseward » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:34 pm

1d I have had the vampire in your blood reading, and it confirmed, what I already guessed. I have Sanguine Vampire on the paternal side of my family. Could this also explain my rhesusfactor negative? I have read some time ago that rhesusnegative blood is from not-human sources, genetics. Does anybody knows something about this? I would really like to know it.

Carpe diem, carpe noctem!

My Vampire, Vampire-Hybrid, Incubi and Volkh Family has 221 members at the moment 1ht

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Postby Roseflare » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:42 am

I just had my iyb reading. I got Greek immortal Eros, sanguine vampire, and elf. I was actually surprised I got elf instead of fairy, as I’m drawn more to fairies, but the description for each one sounds a lot like me and I can relate. I’m so happy I had this done.

I guess the iyb is less popular now? As I got the reading within less than a month. But that is just by notes in order history. I live in Japan, so getting my physical order will take a bit longer.

Definitely plan to do this again in the future. Seems I still have a few in my bloodline.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon

denanna123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee

Postby denanna123 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:42 am

I loved my anything in your blood reading. I found out I have Mermaid, Troll and WerePanther ancestors! So interesting and 2 of them make perfect sense to me but the Troll was a surprise lol! J, my half-Troll ancestor, is pretty quite so far but from what I've found out about Trolls I guess that makes sense. Also, now that I know more about Trolls I can see some Troll like traits in myself!

So glad I had this done(was over a year ago now), it was one of my favorite readings. Now I'm curious to try the Immortal in your blood reading!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mage!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Opelia Rendon » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:06 pm

This post is old, but I had AIYB done and I have faery, angel and mountain troll, in that order. I opted for spells instead of spirits because I didn't know who would come through (I have a very limited amount of knowledge of who is in my family, up to my late great-grandmother.)

Is here's the one thing that's been bugging me: the race of Angel is unknown and I have been trying to find out in my end.

I now did another reading and I'm waiting for the results with spirits wish me luck!

SilverElf
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Postby SilverElf » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:04 pm

I'm super intrigued by the IYB reading, but I've bought so much stuff from CH within the past month that I think I need to chill out for a bit and work with who and what I have before seeking out new information. :D

My spirit posse so far: 1 Bronwyn Angel; 1 Adlet; 1 Raiju; 1 Shadhavar; 1 Nanaue; 1 Gryphon; 1 Star Faery; 1 Minotaur; 1 Deerfolk; 1 Fallen Angel <3

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mage!

Postby Opelia Rendon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:50 am

I had another reading done, I got 'Surprise!' An immortal mixed in there from my mother's side and this time I opted for the beings instead of spells. So Poseidon, Psi Vampire and High Elf is the rest. This is the answer to why I've been having dreams on water. I was getting a huge push after CH's reading said something about Immortal powers/magick being underneath the surface for me.

Regholdain
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Postby Regholdain » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:25 pm

My AIYB reading had a Woodland Faery, High Elf, and Troll. I chose spirits but I haven't worked on bonding with them yet. What's interesting about these readings is the ancestor spirits conjured are the hybrid spirits that you are closest to.

To me, the fact that a faery and an elf were in my blood sort of made some sense. I had zero interest in these sorts of spirits when I started keeping, but I got them as Reverse Adoptions often. LOL Of course, the elves I have received are now among the oldest of my spirits in years of life so they will likely be some of the most knowledgeable to help me on my path.

To be honest I was a bit underwhelmed by the reading. I'm not sure why I felt that way. I guess I was hoping to discover a connection to succubi / incubi since I've been so drawn toward sex spirits of all kinds. LOL Or I was hoping there might be some Immortal or something unusual since I like to keep unusual spirits. Elves and Faery just seem so common. Of course, the troll kind of made me go "Huh?" - that was a bit from left field. Never felt much connection to a troll, although I have paused in the Encyclopedia description often enough.

All of that said, the description of the ancestor spirits was interesting and definitely seems to show some characteristics / personality traits / talents that have stuck around in the bloodline. I can identity similar things in myself or some of my relatives. So that was nice.

SilverElf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Postby SilverElf » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:39 pm

Aaah reading about everyone's experiences makes me want to get this reading even more!

My spirit posse so far: 1 Bronwyn Angel; 1 Adlet; 1 Raiju; 1 Shadhavar; 1 Nanaue; 1 Gryphon; 1 Star Faery; 1 Minotaur; 1 Deerfolk; 1 Fallen Angel <3

Return to “Reviewers/New CH Listings”