new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Re: CURSES - EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW

Postby Annabelle » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:33 pm

darkwing dook wrote:Depend on various things, e.g. the method you use and the target.
Which method do you choose? Does it involve the moon phase or the planets' movement etc? Does it involve deities? Etc etc
Who are your targets? Do they practice some religions and what is the religion? Do they practice magick? Etc etc.

Well those who know nothing are the easiest ones, you don't even need some extra tool or spell to curse them. 2sp
I meant at magicians, black ones especially. Those who have power, expensive equipment and huge knowledge of course. I mean, those who know a bloody thing! 1ex If you have no expensive crystals, spells, statues, voodoo dolls or whatever else is needed for extra effective attack/defense, you are flat, right? Or not? Or single strong enough intention can break even the most hard fortress?
They say we all are living Gods...

About involving the deities i am skeptic. I am just talking about it at one topic at this forum... I doubt deities do what we want from them all the time, because they have free will. No matter how strong or clear our intention is, when some deity finds our hex not fair or affecting their student or beloved worshipper, i am almost sure he/she won't assist.

1spt

Alys-RaccoonReadings
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:12 am

There’s a high variability among individual castings. If you’re interested, I’d recommend S Connolly’s book on expectation magick. You won’t find anything more thorough or meticulous.

Annabelle
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Postby Annabelle » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:36 pm

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:There’s a high variability among individual castings. If you’re interested, I’d recommend S Connolly’s book on expectation magick. You won’t find anything more thorough or meticulous.

Thanks for recommendation! :)

Return to “Educational Material”