new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Re: CURSES - EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW

Postby Annabelle » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:41 pm

So you guys all believe in clarity and power of the will/intention above the expensive (or numerous) equipment... It would be really amazing if it is so.
But i slightly doubt in it. Whenever somebody does something bad to us, some injustice, harm, anything... We feel horrible hate toward that person this moment, even few hours/days later, sometimes even a months later. In that hate we are sending to him/her very negative energy from our thoughts, even loud spoken words.
And do we curse that person with all this? Do we harm him with our horrible hateful thoughts and loud spoken words full of hatred and fire? Rarely. Very, very rarely. And believe me - we all think more then serious in these moments.
1h

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:22 pm

It depends on whose lore you believe. I read in multiple places that Italians believe you can accidentally put the mal occhio, evil eye, on someone just with jealousy. It’s why they don’t pay a compliment without adding a blessing. “What a beautiful baby, God bless her!” “Congrats on your new car! Drive it in good health!” I grew up hearing it, and internalized that method of complimenting, but I never knew there was a reason behind it beyond mere good manners.

I personally believe in the “You have to INTEND something to happen, good or bad, before any kind of directed energies get sent out that’ll have impact” theory.

And yes, by that theory, the zero-tools person with real skill at visualizing and directing intent is going to outperform the one who Buys All The Things and thinks the tools alone will get the job done.

Magick doesn’t care if someone is rich or poor, and it doesn’t depend on Big Bucks to get the job done. That’s why magick is not the sole purview of the rich. Anyone can learn to create their own tools, from scratch, if they so desire. They don’t need to go bankrupt buying someone else’s creations.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:16 pm

You also need intention, focus and action of some kind most of the time.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:18 pm

I mean. In a way it’s kind of like potty training a little boy. There’s a huge difference between peeing while standing up and getting it in the toilet. XD

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

With or without tools, intention and focus make a difference. Consciously focused and directed energies are like a jet engine. It gets you from point A to point B, with deliberation.

Randomly-sprayed energies are more like a balloon you blow up and let go... it goes PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF as it randomly flies all over the place, but who knows where? It won’t go far from where it started, and it’ll eventually end up depleted and deflated on the floor, without having had much effect.

If we learn to direct our intentions and energies without tools, imagine how much more effective our tool use will be, compared to what happens if we try to make the tools do all the work.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:42 pm

THE BALLOON IMAGE AND SOUND ARE DELIGHTFUL IN MINE EYES!!!!!

Annabelle
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Postby Annabelle » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:48 pm

Likes2Read wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

With or without tools, intention and focus make a difference. Consciously focused and directed energies are like a jet engine. It gets you from point A to point B, with deliberation.

Randomly-sprayed energies are more like a balloon you blow up and let go... it goes PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF as it randomly flies all over the place, but who knows where? It won’t go far from where it started, and it’ll eventually end up depleted and deflated on the floor, without having had much effect.

If we learn to direct our intentions and energies without tools, imagine how much more effective our tool use will be, compared to what happens if we try to make the tools do all the work.

Exactly. That's the right answer for my case. Maybe we have nasty thoughts and speech about that person, but without it focused AT that person like a laser ray - it pffffff's. 1s Our frustration about someone who hurted us and negative energy thrown into the universe isn't enough.

Thanks for the answers guys, all of you were helpful, now i know better what to do in my future hexes. 2wk

Return to “Educational Material”