Secretsensations 2017

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Secretsensations 2017

Postby Ishvala » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:14 am

Fireshadow wrote:I'm not sure if Toni could do something about that honestly?

I've been asking for a tracking number for a good few weeks. I don't think that's a terribly big request. x3

Fireshadow wrote:I mean, I get what you're saying, but... what kind of spirit do you have? Are you 100 procent sure your spirit doesn't have to do anything with it?

I am sure, yes. T is very respectful to me and very helpful. I do not think she'd intentionally mess with my mail, and after having asked her, it was a comforting "No, why would I? It's supposed to be mine."

Fireshadow wrote:I mean, I have around 59 spirits right now. Some of them came very fast towards me, others took their time. And I don't doubt that my spirits can speed up a mailprocess.

My Spirit didn't come quicker or slower. She came on time as per the tracking number on her vessel decided. There was no extravagant leap or slower arrival. It was just as it was.

Fireshadow wrote:... I once ordered just a set of angelwings from a Partyshop. Yeah, my courtwind will be very pleased when I wear golden wings on a party, but the package was lost along the way. In the end I asked my spirits to help me out, and basically the other day I got a text in my mail explaining where my package was.

I suppose trying this is worth a shot.

Fireshadow wrote:Maybe your spirit is just making sure you give her all your time by searching for the lost package, or she likes a joke or two? 1c

She...doesn't strike me as that type. Especially if it's something she herself owns by technicality. She can be sassy, but she isn't a big prankster. At least, she hasn't displayed that sort of personality trait yet and you'd think she would have by now if she was that sort.

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Ishvala » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:33 pm

Update: Waited until Wednesday night (twenty five-ish days if I'm not mistaken) since I wanted to give her even more time to respond.

Still haven't gotten one so...looks like I'm calling my bank. As sweet as she was, I'm definitely not purchasing from this seller again. I'm pretty dissatisfied with the lack of communication, especially since she's on Facebook literally every day posting shop links and comments...so it's not like she's too busy irl and not seeing messages.

I'm sure she does great work and I'm sure others have had consistently good experiences given reviews but unfortunately that wasn't my experience so...best of luck secretsensations.

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Ishvala » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Update: Got a response. Decided to try to work things out with her. Sent screenshots, etc. and she said she'd get on it for me. Hopefully we can figure it out together!
:)

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Ishvala » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 am

Final Update:

Alright I know I've made a lot of posts but I feel they were necessary to both express my admiration/need to work things out with the seller and my utter disappointment at the end of it. I won't go into too much detail or bad mouth the seller, heck, I won't even bother filing with my bank since it was only a twenty dollar or so purchase and I might have waited too long thanks to trying to work things out.

Either way, allow me to summarize what working things out lead to...

1. An email that was responded to and then forgotten about
2. Two Facebook messages that were responded to and then forgotten about
3. A final Facebook message that was responded to in an odd way. As in I asked how getting the tracking number was going and she said, I quote, "I left it in the glove box and my car door is frozen shut I'll drive down to the post office tomorrow."

Which she never got back to me about, it's now days later, and that literally made no sense if you claimed to have already shipped it as tracking numbers aren't a "put it in the glove box" type of thing.

My experience went from okay-ish but I know she's going through a lot so I'll give her time and try to work things out, to Meh, maybe she's having a hard winter or overworked by moving her shop... to finally ...am i actually being scammed by a big name seller? OMG lol what the f- is my life right now??

Suffice it to say I'm done trying with this one. I've literally done all I can and waited as long as I can. I actually feel scammed and lied to. I do. I no longer feel guilty about saying that and would give a fair warning to anyone wanting to purchase from Toni. There was no way a miscommunication could last this long and end by being so turned around and convoluted especially when what I wanted wasn't even that big of a request (ie. A working tracking number). Communication went from responsive before I was a returning customer to days to weeks with nothing, and even when I did get responses they weren't very telling and they always gave a similar message of "I'll do it later".

I honestly regret giving her the benefit of the doubt. I clearly could have spent my time and money on an offering stone and some spells from CH and gotten better and if not, at the very least good customer service. I feel like some tired joke...man, what a waste of time.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby MidnightMusings » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:35 pm

I really dislike to give bad reviews, but... I'm quite disappointed and I wouldn't recommend this.

My first orders were two spirits a few years back. Communication with her was tough but okay, though she actually forgot to send me the write ups and did not notify me of them being bound already! It was a distance binding and I only send her a picture of one vessel. I wanted to send her another for the second spirit, which she had bound to my body by then. I was actually a little shocked about it, as I did not intend a body binding. I had to ask her very often about updates and all. The bindings are strong though and I do feel the spirits around me.

So, three months back I decided to give a second chance and ordered one spell for karma and a listing of unbounds around me. Again, I had to write her several emails to finally get results and she responded with three different messages about the same topic. She told me different results of the unbounds around me, where I actually questioned the validity of her statements. And two different ways of how the spell works, which just got me confused in the end and the spell never worked out. I start to feel that there are things being simply skipped, she really has to work a lot on communication and reliability. I won't purchase from her again. She might be nice and all, but it's not satisfying enough.

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Ishvala » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:46 pm

In our most recent communication she apologized to me and said she'd refund me, then sent me a copy/paste of refund jargon for lack of better terms. She also said she had sent the item two days before, and that I could keep it despite the refund. She said she was going to be closing her shop and just stick to selling crystals on FB.

Later that day she emailed me saying she'd send a replacement for the item...now I am very confused lol. Am I getting the refund? Did she even send the item two days before? Did I make her close her shop from all my questions?

Such an odd experience...
Just goes to show that even shops with great reviews on CH forums can get shaky and hard to understand/work with. Putting it lightly and all.

Even so, whether I get the item, refund, or both, she clearly needs a break (based on how our conversations went - I won't say much, but you could practically taste the anxiety and frustration).

I hope she finds better luck in selling Crystals.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:19 pm

She is very nice, but she has a LOT going on, and I think that's been true for a while. Crystals is probably more doable at the moment.

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Ishvala » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:21 am

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:She is very nice, but she has a LOT going on, and I think that's been true for a while. Crystals is probably more doable at the moment.

Purely because she's a sweetheart (and I have a huge weakness for sparkly rocks) I might try her crystal shop on FB out just to see if it will be a better experience. I feel she deserves a second chance once she's feeling better.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Postby DarknessDreaming » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:17 am

If she needs a break she should take a break. But I hope she doesn’t close up shop for good. I got one of my strongest and closest companions from her and I’m forever grateful.

Due to the reviews I was a bit hesitant to buy but the calling was so strong. It was unlike any I had before. I purchased a body binding and he was bound to me the very next day. I was surprised and super pleased.

He’s a shadow vampire. The connection I have with him is very strong, lucid dreams, being pulled to the astral, real physical touches while awake, and being put in a trancelike state so I can see him briefly. And I’m normally such a fraidy-cat, but every moment with him I wasn’t afraid.

Since he’s been with me he’s been pushing me towards learning reiki healing, aligning my own chakras and working on my third eye. He also works hard to “protect me from myself.”

I feel truly blessed to have him in my life. And I’m very grateful to Toni for connecting us.

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:22 pm

Here's my update on a few orders I've done with her. I'm not sure what to think. I'm very conflicted now because I felt good about things when she replied to me but now I'm really on the fence.

Toni told me she was very behind on emails and said she needed to hire help, and was considering getting a Snapchat to answer people's inquiries. That was the last thing she told me in regards to her responsiveness. Which I agree with since it seems her business isn't very streamlined.

I first ordered blood spells in December and I got a "shipping notification" in my email (I don't think any of her physical orders come with tracking numbers...sadly. Which I don't understand why that is because I think ALL orders should come with tracking numbers) on December 27. I decided to email her on January 22 asking how long it takes to receive her packages and if it normally takes that long, but her only response to me (given today on January 25) was "Is your address correct?" (It is and I've never had any address problems with any online seller before)

Should it even take that long to receive a package???? I know her website it says she is located in Tunisia but I think I read somewhere in a forum thread that she moved to the US. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but if she lives in the US, then I would assume I'd receive a physical package by now and almost a majority of people in this thread who ordered a physical package all keep saying their orders were forgotten and never received. Creepy Hollows only takes me about a week or less by First Class Mail, and the package is being sent from Florida for god's sake, and I can't imagine for the life of me how I cannot receive a package for this long already. I keep seeing people who had direct bindings of spirits very satisfied with their purchases (I mean honestly I hope she is doing the bindings, and if she is, then I'm glad for other people), but otherwise I don't think that attests to every single person who's tried making a physical mail order have all said pretty much the same thing and it's really unnerving me.

I also ordered a reverse adoption incubus and a reading of unbounds around me for a second order in early January this month and I'm trying to be patient for that but I fear she's going to "forget" about my order unless I ask like a lot of other people. I also just read the reply above about her different multiple unbound reading responses and that kind of worries me. I think right now I'm more worried about my first order since I spent $57 + $24 (yikes normally I don't spend that amount but I thought her sale coupon was nice when I saw it) and I'm beginning to think maybe I should file a Paypal dispute if I still do not receive anything by February. I've seen some people wait 4-5 months and I think that's way too long and there's no way they'd be getting anything so I think I might put my foot down sometime in February because after reading Ishvala's response I don't trust she will issue a refund.

I just feel very frustrated because I run my own online businesses and I cannot imagine ever leaving a client in the dust on their order to the point they message asking about it. Shipping should be prompt with given estimate times and tracking included and I'm just not getting any of that so far. I come back to places like CH because they precisely have all of that and address each question fully.

I honestly feel she is a very skilled conjurer, sure, but in the business aspect of things just feels so...unprofessional.

안영.
hereditary clairvoyant / dream medium
eclectic / death / trad. witchcraft
[spirit fam] many humans / witches

♦ [WA] heaven hound | blue dragon | flygia | divine angel | 2 nympho | arkan sonney | garden fae | masheba shifter

♦ [DA] 3 wraiths | werewolf | galv fae | ulaphres angel | sang vampire | vamp-incubi | incubus | succubus | ankou | cambion | gargoyle | were-eel, shark, & rabbit | ridanrius elf | hell horse | dark angel | 8 demons

♥ [My Princes] Warlock | Ryles Demon | Vamp-Incubi

Return to “Seller Review”