Secretsensations 2017

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ishvala
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

Re: Secretsensations 2017

Postby Ishvala » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:14 am

Fireshadow wrote:I'm not sure if Toni could do something about that honestly?

I've been asking for a tracking number for a good few weeks. I don't think that's a terribly big request. x3

Fireshadow wrote:I mean, I get what you're saying, but... what kind of spirit do you have? Are you 100 procent sure your spirit doesn't have to do anything with it?

I am sure, yes. T is very respectful to me and very helpful. I do not think she'd intentionally mess with my mail, and after having asked her, it was a comforting "No, why would I? It's supposed to be mine."

Fireshadow wrote:I mean, I have around 59 spirits right now. Some of them came very fast towards me, others took their time. And I don't doubt that my spirits can speed up a mailprocess.

My Spirit didn't come quicker or slower. She came on time as per the tracking number on her vessel decided. There was no extravagant leap or slower arrival. It was just as it was.

Fireshadow wrote:... I once ordered just a set of angelwings from a Partyshop. Yeah, my courtwind will be very pleased when I wear golden wings on a party, but the package was lost along the way. In the end I asked my spirits to help me out, and basically the other day I got a text in my mail explaining where my package was.

I suppose trying this is worth a shot.

Fireshadow wrote:Maybe your spirit is just making sure you give her all your time by searching for the lost package, or she likes a joke or two? 1c

She...doesn't strike me as that type. Especially if it's something she herself owns by technicality. She can be sassy, but she isn't a big prankster. At least, she hasn't displayed that sort of personality trait yet and you'd think she would have by now if she was that sort.

Ishvala
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

Re: Secretsensations 2017

Postby Ishvala » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:33 pm

Update: Waited until Wednesday night (twenty five-ish days if I'm not mistaken) since I wanted to give her even more time to respond.

Still haven't gotten one so...looks like I'm calling my bank. As sweet as she was, I'm definitely not purchasing from this seller again. I'm pretty dissatisfied with the lack of communication, especially since she's on Facebook literally every day posting shop links and comments...so it's not like she's too busy irl and not seeing messages.

I'm sure she does great work and I'm sure others have had consistently good experiences given reviews but unfortunately that wasn't my experience so...best of luck secretsensations.

Return to “Seller Review”