acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Who sent the dream?

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:53 pm

I have a friend who is in an abusive relationship. I told her around this time last year that I thought she should get out, but if she stayed I would not judge her or make it awkward or hold it against her. I told me I'd always be her friend and to please talk to me because I want her to always be able to talk to someone and not feel isolated. I told her I'd be there if it ended well or if it ended poorly.

I have not heard from her for months.

Three days ago I had a dream that she turned up on my doorstep while I was on vacation. She was in labor. The guy had left her and she was alone and needed me to take care of her. It was very a very vivid, prolonged, and insistent dream.

Today I found out on Facebook that she is expecting and about halfway through her pregnancy.

Bird and I wondered who had sent the dream. So I asked the cards.

Basically, the answer was, "It doesn't matter. Let go and be at peace. "

Also possibly my star fae sent the dream. Because the last one is solar. And the first one is in her colors. But the main answer comes through very strongly. Whoever sent it wanted me to really focus on the release and peace.

I've been thinking about what the function of the dream would be. It hurt to find out she was having a baby and hadn't told me. But it was not a surprise. The dream seems to be a cushion to the blow and also a warning of what to expect because she will need my help at some point because of this.

Thank you, spirits, gods, goddesses, and ancestors! I offer the love and gratitude of my heart in return!

Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Who sent the dream?

Postby Supernaut » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Odd that the cards and the dream seem to be in conflict with each other. Then again, contradiction is the nature of the universe as we understand it. It's almost like seeing the situation from an optimistic and pessimistic mindset. Optimistically, you want to do everything you can for your friend and absolutely should take her under your wing, giving her the support she needs to heal. Pessimistically, you realize that you are only one person and can't save everyone by yourself, let alone someone who seems to have issues with dependency.

Please bear in mind that what I just said is not my actual opinion on the matter. It's just what I consider the cold, realistic outlook as opposed to a more ideal one. As an idealist, I would go with optimistic option while keeping the pessimistic in mind.

Ultimately, the choice is yours. I say look into your heart and ask yourself what you think is best.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley

Alys-RaccoonReadings
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Re: Who sent the dream?

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:12 pm

I should have noted this is an old post I'm migrating from PE. My approach so far has been to be kind yet offer no opinions unless asked. The one thing I have been very clear on is the fact that she can always count on me. I want her to feel safe to come to me and be open with me when she needs me.

Return to “Alys”