Open-minded walking encyclopedias wanted for friendship

Glowworm
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Open-minded walking encyclopedias wanted for friendship

Post by Glowworm »

Nubicooks wrote:Hey! I'm from the Americas but I think I could be apart of this en devour of yours, if you call it such. It's hard to find anyone to talk about stuff with especially from a non-bias perspective. As far as Meyers-Briggs; ENFJ or INFJ depending on the day (Leo Sun/Pisces Moon) lol I'm sort of an encyclopedia (not jeopardy wise lol) given that I have perspective from all over the world but I'm always willing to learn more. It'll be great to connect to more like minded individuals. Maybe we can find a place for all of us to talk?
How about the chatroom at 8pm GMT?

Nubicooks
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just free
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisdom Keeper

Post by Nubicooks »

Glowworm wrote:
Nubicooks wrote:Hey! I'm from the Americas but I think I could be apart of this en devour of yours, if you call it such. It's hard to find anyone to talk about stuff with especially from a non-bias perspective. As far as Meyers-Briggs; ENFJ or INFJ depending on the day (Leo Sun/Pisces Moon) lol I'm sort of an encyclopedia (not jeopardy wise lol) given that I have perspective from all over the world but I'm always willing to learn more. It'll be great to connect to more like minded individuals. Maybe we can find a place for all of us to talk?
Might be too soon lol We can pick a different day in advance if possible?

If you’re wondering if you did it right yesterday, if you’re doing it right today, don’t worry, you are. You’re well on your way. ▲△

Glowworm
new here
new here

Post by Glowworm »

Nubicooks wrote:
Glowworm wrote:
Might be too soon lol We can pick a different day in advance if possible?
Haha, true! I can't see the chatroom anywhere atm.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12

Post by Raavak »

There's a chatroom here?

MoonSliver
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Delica Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Woodland Elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: The Boy of Many Names

Post by MoonSliver »

It's a pleasure to find someone so similar! I'm an INTJ, and I'm in college for art and music. I am quite the experienced writer, having a five hundred-pager three book series under my belt. I seem to always know 'too much' about everything. I've always been considered 'the smart one' in friend groups. My bookshelves are full to the point that the shelves might snap, and my fiance is always telling me to loosen their loads.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”