Black Lotus Caravan

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Re: Black Lotus Caravan

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:50 pm

No new postings since November.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:16 am

denanna123 wrote:
Ishvala wrote:Hey is there a different link or have they not reopened yet?

She does have her own Facebook group where she occasionally lists pre bound companions but at the moment she's busy with her non meta career so listings are rare.

BLC just posted her first event in quite some time in the FB group. Pre-bounds only. This may be your chance if you can get in quickly.

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:29 pm

I just bought one of her pre-conjured Masheba shifters through her Etsy (she posts full details of the spirits and entities on her private FB group). Thankfully I've had an online mutual friend I've known for years introduce me to her shop a long time ago when she had a Storenvy so I noted that to her when I joined her FB group.

I'm super excited to receive the male Masheba shifter I was drawn to and I'll probably post an update or review in the Seller Reviews thread. I got a male shifter who is pansexual aromantic and the description of the kind of companion he is looking for almost precisely fit me.

Also, she posts the discount codes for some listings in the FB group! So if anyone is curious as to how to get ahold of her work, this is how so far. She has a public FB page and a private FB group that she allows people in up to her discretion after you answer a few questions.

hereditary clairvoyant / eclectic & death craft

my IG = my username

16 human spirits | 5 witches | succubus | puppy | heaven hound | 2 wraiths | werewolf | blue dragon | flygia | divine angel | ulaphres angel | galv fae | 3 lowborn demons | 2 sanguine vampires | 2 nymphos | ankou | cambion | vampire-incubus | arkan sonney | gargoyle | were-eel | incubus | ridanrius elf | thoughtform | hell horse | dark angel | garden fae | void demon | shadow demon | masheba shifter | hellborn demon

LazyEyedRasputin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Rakshasa & Ghuls
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pei-Ling 'Strychnine' (Si-chui-ke-ning), my Er-Puh Chinese birth name

Postby LazyEyedRasputin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am

Lotus has partially retired from the metaphysical as she is now working the medical field and simultaneously taking care of her family. She does offer very exclusive conjures that can be accessed via her FB and Etsy store, both accessible under 'Black Lotus Caravan'.
Over the past few months, she has offered numerous pre-conjures within her Etsy page, all which are scooped up quite readily by fans of hers who know of her excellent work and quality bindings. Because of Etsy's no-metaphysical/haunted item policy, Lotus posts her item as 'INSERT CRITTER HERE- Inspired', with a very brief listing detail. Should you desire more information about each spirit, you must either purchase first (see latter details) or join her FB Black Lotus Caravan group, under which full listing details are posted at her convenience.
And when I mean 'at her convenience', I indicate that this is during the time in which Lotus is neither working at her place of employment nor caring for her family, or working on other personal things. Conjuration is not her main job. Please respect this; she does not wish to be pestered by folks persistently asking for her to post detailed item info on her FB page.
However, should you feel a strong calling to her pre-conjures on etsy (you can literally FEEL their energy radiating off their vessel images) you may opt to purchase them before their details go live on her FB. After this occurs, and Lotus receives payment, she will send you full write-ups by email quite promptly. This is the path that quite a few buyers take, since Lotus' conjures are well-known to be top-notch and her vessels images allow much of her spirits' energies to be detected by those who are sensitive; they tend to be claimed even faster than Lotus can post their info on her FB page.

So, in the case that you are looking for Black Lotus Caravan's incredible and exclusive bindings, here are the steps to take:
1. Locate and join the Black Lotus Caravan page on FB. Look for FB exclusive coupon codes!
2. Locate and follow the Black Lotus Caravan store on etsy.
3. Claim spirits before their info is posted on FB, or wait till their info is posted before deciding that the spirit listed is right for you.
4. (If you claim before info is posted) Sit tight and wait a few days for Lotus to send you write-ups directly and ship you the vessels.
5. Bond with your spirits and review Lotus on the CH forum! Tell your friends!

Please, please, PLEASE respect that Lotus is often busy and must attend to her primary job as a medical professional and a responsible member of her family. Conjuring is her side job! Her conjures and write-ups are utterly fantastic and are worth the patience. Her spirits are intelligent, unique, and wonderful beings to partner with.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:55 pm

LazyEyedRasputin wrote:Please, please, PLEASE respect that Lotus is often busy and must attend to her primary job as a medical professional and a responsible member of her family. Conjuring is her side job! Her conjures and write-ups are utterly fantastic and are worth the patience. Her spirits are intelligent, unique, and wonderful beings to partner with.

This, all day long!

As a personal note, I tend to wait until she posts details in the FB group. She’s had lots of listings that I’ve been drawn to before the info went up, but one of the marvelously unique things she does so well is that she includes in the write-up *what the spirits/entities are looking for in a companion.* It is often very specific. And I just love how much respect Lotus has for her work and the people she is working with, and this detail just really shows that respect.

Return to “Sellers You Love”