Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm

Re: Unlucky in Love

Postby nuriko » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:13 am

Social media makes dating and forming relationships harder these days, lol.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Samsara » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:25 am

This quiz sort of reveals a bit. Basically what ever your aura is you tend to attract it's balance or compliment aka opposite.

I have a friend who is beautiful but sort of negative. She has a grey aura and that is why she attracts red aura (intense positive) people, but also overly confident sexual bad boys.

https://www.qzzr.com/c/quiz/456192/is-y ... g-men-away

"Man is what he sees in other people."

emily
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Postby emily » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:22 am

nuriko wrote:Social media makes dating and forming relationships harder these days, lol.

Stalking problems after relationship ends lol

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know

Postby xxMrS4nxx » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:13 am

This kinda unrelated but i still wanna ask!!

What is 'xoxo' mean???

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm

Postby nuriko » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:05 am

xxMrS4nxx wrote:This kinda unrelated but i still wanna ask!!

What is 'xoxo' mean???

hugs and kisses

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:13 am

If you had asked me in the 80s and early 90s, I'd have told you I was unlucky in love. Relationships failed (in one case, stupendously so because the guy turned out to be a drug addict... at least my state has anti-stalking laws now, is all I'll say about him). Or relationships I wanted to have were unrequited. Bad luck, right?

But then came the mid-90s. I met the guy I would later marry. If any of those prior relationships had continued, I would never have met my husband. And given that all those prior relationships DID fail, I'd say that if they'd continued, it wouldn't have been good. Just because a relationship continues doesn't mean it's thriving or healthy.

So consider the short relationships as "the wrong guys getting out of the way so a better match can step up".

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:37 pm

If you had asked me in the 80s and early 90s, I'd have told you I was unlucky in love. Relationships failed (in one case, stupendously so because the guy turned out to be a drug addict... at least my state has anti-stalking laws now, is all I'll say about him). Or relationships I wanted to have were unrequited. Bad luck, right?

But then came the mid-90s. I met the guy I would later marry. If any of those prior relationships had continued, I would never have met my husband. And given that all those prior relationships DID fail, I'd say that if they'd continued, it wouldn't have been good. Just because a relationship continues doesn't mean it's thriving or healthy.

Seriously, sometimes a woman has to experience the worst to appreciate the best. I do find myself perpetually single even though I usually get who I want. I think at some point I'm going to have to give in and stop nit picking character flaws.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Yeah, focus on the BIG character issues. Honesty, kindness, consideration, etc. can you trust him? Is he capable of trusting in return? To wit: see that drug addict I mentioned above? "Untrusting" is an understatement. He was the most paranoid person I've ever met. He was always reading evil subtext into everything I said. Had I told him "The sky is blue", he'd respond with "You're saying that because my shirt is blue instead of YOUR favorite color, green. Well excuse me for not wearing a green shirt!" Honestly, I couldn't believe the accusatory stuff that came out of his mouth sometimes. Doubly so since I don't play word games with people... if I have an issue with someone, I don't hint at it. I say it.

Yeah, that stuff got old, fast. Hence, I recommend making "Can he trust you?" a requirement. Otherwise, it will be a toxic, unending blame game.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:08 pm

Had I told him "The sky is blue", he'd respond with "You're saying that because my shirt is blue instead of YOUR favorite color, green. Well excuse me for not wearing a green shirt!" Honestly, I couldn't believe the accusatory stuff that came out of his mouth sometimes.

WOW that's insane. Well I once got into an argument with a guy who couldn't remember what he said last. I could never make a point because he would deny ever remembering he said it.

It's one of those "err.....this is going to be a painful relationship isn't it?" I wish he had drugs as an excuse.

Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Postby Aerohopper » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Samsara wrote:This quiz sort of reveals a bit. Basically what ever your aura is you tend to attract it's balance or compliment aka opposite.

I have a friend who is beautiful but sort of negative. She has a grey aura and that is why she attracts red aura (intense positive) people, but also overly confident sexual bad boys.

https://www.qzzr.com/c/quiz/456192/is-y ... g-men-away

Cool test, and it's pretty accurate

Result: Your Aura is: Balanced/Healthy

You have a Green aura and a bright, balanced light and persona! You set boundaries early, and you practice seld-care and self-love on another level. You consider your environment and are in-tune with the feelings of others. However, you don't take on their feelings. You attract men who are self-contained with violet auras who are spiritual, creative, and intuitive. Because you are balanced, you feel confident communicating your needs in any relationship you're in. The men in your life appreciate this, as they often struggle with communicating their own needs-- so you make it easy! Men tend to feel comfortable showing you their nurturing side, as there is a part of you that wants to be taken care of, instead of doing all the care giving. Men see you as grounded and someone who would make a perfect wife and mother. This may be a little frustrating at times because you crave adventure and being a little bad.The men you attract may help you with this, if you let them. Learn how to let go a little, and you may find that the next man you attract may be the answer to your dreams! To learn more about your aura and how it affects your relationships

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”