Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: black dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: boogie
Zodiac:

Hey guys im still fairly new to sprit keeping a few month in I just wanted to hear other new spirit keepers experiences and methods of connecting and ill be glad to share mine aswell

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Hi-I would love to reply to your post & share my experiences! I found the best way to connect with Spirits is to treat them like you dearest friends-I include them in everything-from picking out incense or candles or if I go for a walk I tell them to join me-I even have them pick a movie out if I don't know what to watch! I communicate with them daily-so i always make sure I talk to them, unless I am at work which makes it difficult but I speak to them in my mind!

:3
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello there! Im half a year into this already, but still consider myself new because there's much to learn still.
Some of the ways I connect with my spirits is just by including them in every day life- which Im working really hard on doing right now. I meditate every once and a while with their vessels. When Im relaxed and sitting on my laptop, usually I stay up past the time everyone in the house stays up, and once the last person goes to bed there's an increase in the amount of shadows/lights I see at the edge of my vision! I came really close to spotting a shadow yesterday, actually :)
Another thing I do is just include them in playing video games, watching tv/anime/netflix etc, and reading books. I have 8 currently, the 9th will be here very soon, so I'll have to switch it up but each spirit picked a day for interaction with them specifically! So I do that as well.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
Zodiac:

:crazy: I'll share. I've been doing this for almost two years. No expert am I. But, I feel like I've gotten better. I use every method I have available. Pendulum, dice, Phasma, emotions, telepathy, whatever else I use but can't remember lol. I let my spirits tag along with my adventures. I let them be "free" (as they call it lol) when no one is home but me. They sure do like to look over my shoulder when I'm on my laptop. (Especially when I'm shopping instead of working :silly: ) They like to lay with me in my bed. And play with the animals. They help pick out new spirits, things, etc. They got upset when I didn't buy an outfit I liked. I also love to sleep with their vessels. I like having their vessels with me. It feels more personable to me. I have five now. With number six soon to be bought, and I was negotiated with on what spirit would be next

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"
melymel
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: black dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: boogie
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the responses and sorry about the late response I have a ubi I've been connecting for about 4 months my methods of connecting are pretty much just sharing my thoughts and activities throughout the day like games and movies and I'm never really without her vessel I take it everywhere I'd say we're pretty close I feel her touches almost daily and I'm still working on better methods of communication so far I've only used telepathy

Bear
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know.
If I could be anything, I would be...: satyr

Very new to this. Have two spirits.

The other night I put my Coblynaus' vessel and connecting stone next to my Orgone puck and a piece of citrine (my birth stone) for most of the evening and he seemed very happy about that. Does anyone else have any experience with spirits and orgone?

Last night his charging bag was buzzing with energy. I took his vessel out of the bag and held it and almost couldn't stand the energy it was radiating, it was a very real buzz and was amazing!

I cleared off the passanger seat of my car for him to sit with me on my way home from work and talked to him about whatever was on my mind (as is my habit) all the way home. I talk to them constantly..i'm really loving the company during my late night/early morning commute.

Just got my nympho today, so now i talk to both of them all the time. The energy of my spirits is astounding!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”