Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leprechaun
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Advice on spell casting

Postby Blackcat415 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Complete noob to spell casting here 1mg
I just got some for better communication with my spirits and I have 2 questions.
First, is there anything to it besides intention and reading the words? Perhaps I should do it while meditating? Or would it be better to be in a more emotional state where I have a stronger desire for the outcome?
Second question. Some of the spells require a candle and stone, and waving the stone over the flame after saying the spell. I've seen elsewhere, spells in the encyclopedia, that this is binding the spell to the stone to use later. So is that necessary? If I don't use the candle and stone will the spell just be applied to me?
Any help will be appreciated! Really want to learn some basic spell casting. 1h

Spirits: the final frontier. These are the voyages of blackcat415. My ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new spirits and new vessels. To boldly go where no keeper has gone before!

When you finally get your heart chakra open

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA & BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Derya

Re: Advice on spell casting

Postby MidnightMusings » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Honestly, the most important when casting a spell is your intention aligned with the words while you speak. You must feel the power of the spell rolling off your tongue literally.

I usually ask chosen companions for assistance as well and visualize the effect of the spell, to reinforce the outcome. It's also important to believe in what you do and then it most certainly works. The more you practice, the stronger your spells become :) you can use the candle and stone to bind the spell to an object, if you want an object for it that is. I only do this when I make it as a gift for others. If you don't use this, the spell will automatically work for you/on you.

What they don't understand, they fear inside. What they don't understand, they try to hide.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leprechaun
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Postby Blackcat415 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:04 pm

So just mean it and say it, then believe it. I'm not sure if that sounds too easy or too hard LOL

Spirits: the final frontier. These are the voyages of blackcat415. My ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new spirits and new vessels. To boldly go where no keeper has gone before!

When you finally get your heart chakra open

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm

Postby nuriko » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:52 am

It's all intention, feeling, and energy. You'll want to meditate to fully clear your mind so that you can focus solely on your spell, lighting candles and incense or using crystals associated with what you're casting can help amp up your magick, casting on specific days, specific moon phases, specific times.. it can help you get more in tune with what you're casting and it'll just bring you that much closer.

For example, this female admitted she was in love with my boyfriend and I absolutely forbid him from having any contact with her and I ended up casting a banishing spell with a candle made specifically for getting people like her out of our lives, waited until the waning-new moon, used black ink and a picture of her, wrote my intentions on the back of her photo, recited it out loud 3 times, then i burned it using the banishing candle and threw the ashes far away from my home and let the wind carry it off. I literally felt all that negativity inside me vanish while watching her picture burn, I felt amazing knowing that she was not going to interfere in our relationship ever again and.. she never did. She found a boyfriend later that year actually and literally left him alone. They're not friends anymore, they don't talk. :)

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"

Dasadon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE

Postby Dasadon » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:34 pm

To many answers for this question.
Maybe start with meditation and then go onto spellcasting once u got that down
Start with books though because this can be confusing to learn on your own

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”