Walpurgis Sabbath Rite *Limited Time*

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

Walpurgis Sabbath Rite *Limited Time*

Postby Noctua » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:53 am

Greetings all,

In celebration of the upcoming Sabbath I am once again offering my traditional Walpurgis sabbatic rite. Inclusion is available for one week's time and then this listing will come down in preparation for the work. See link below for full details on this opportunity:

https://www.phantasmory.com/product-page/limited-time-walpurgis-sabbath-rite

This is an old ways ritual and each who opt in are granted individualistic initiation to the sabbatic atmosphere, presided over by He mythically known as the Man in Black.

It is a mass ritual and the price of inclusion is solely used for materials and offerings on your behalf. A sigil will be received as granted by the Horned one for each participant.

Yours truly,

Mania of Jackalope

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified

Re: Walpurgis Sabbath Rite *Limited Time*

Postby Noctua » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:32 pm

A reminder that this opportunity will only be available a little longer. I am hoping to be able to keep the listing up until the 28th, where I must then cut off to ensure materials are gathered for all participants.

. . .

*As this info has been requested of me a few times now I am reposting a previous response I have given here; preparations and involvement you can take for my Walpurgis Sabbath :

First I will specify, this rite is set to commence at about 11 pm (PST) on April 30th, and will endure through the early hours of May 1. I know people like to operate with specificities where possible, if you cannot interact with the rite at that time do not worry however as anything you do to engage it can be done prior to the allotted timeframe as well with the same effect.

The easiest act to further connect to the rite would be to find time to light a candle with the conscious intent to join the Sabbath, and to honor the Old One under whatever guise you wish to. This link allows a physical anchor to instill your atmosphere with the work I will be doing.
Meditating or focusing on the candle with this intent to truly imbue the flame, and letting it burn in your presence for a while imprints that exchange of energy to allow the anchor I have mentioned.

Apart from this particular act, if you want to take involvement a step further then I could suggest any of the following -
Place a broomstick by your hearth or oven with similar intent to what was explained above;
Offer or consume a few blackberries, scatter or keep round the candle blackberry leaves;
On the evening of the 30th draw a bath containing or merely cleanse your joints with water containing the following combination: lavender (alternatively chamomile), lemongrass (alternatively a slice of lemon or a little rosemary) and cucumber peel .. this is a very simple combination from nature that can assist astral projection and perception.

. . .

Cheers,

Mania of Jackalope

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Noctua » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:39 pm

For those who have yet to include themselves in this rite but may wish to, please know this will be the final day to purchase your spot.

All those who have insofar signed up have been noted on my list, and will be hearing from me after the ritual or potentially at the tail end of it (once the sigils have been derived).

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Noctua » Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm

All sigils have as of this afternoon been sent to participants of the rite.
It was an intoxicating and splendid evening; by morning we find the sabbath fires cast out, but the inner flame alive in celebration of May. Wild and wicked blessings to all~

Return to “Archive”