Full Moon Blessings!!everything 50% off !

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Full Moon Blessings!!everything 50% off !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue May 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Powerfully Protective and Sexual Vampire
Presenting tonight is our Powerful Sang Vampire Evasil !! he has long golden brown wavy hair and blue eyes . he has a muscular build wearing tight jeans and a plaid shirt . this hot and steamy bad boy is offering , self respect , honesty , prosperity , abundance , creativity , loyalty , protection , shielding , revenge , confidence , focus , empowerment , retribution , career opportunities , balance , luck , harmony , casting , conjuring , health , healing , removal of negativity , justice and much much more . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /578915490

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: Full Moon Blessings!!everything 50% off !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue May 01, 2018 7:28 pm

Powerfully Protective Necromancer Demon/Vampire ! Presenting tonight is our Demon/Vampire Gringelynn he is tall dark and handsome ! he has slightly muscular build wearing black leather , black hair with dark smoldering almond shaped eyes . he is a dominate male and can be sexual if invited too ! he has many followers that may pop in unannounced from time to time to join and assist in him in anything you/he needs . he offers wealth , clearing , protection , abundance , prosperity , wisdom , knowledge , balance , heightened intuition , psy abilities , clarity , casting , conjuring , banishing , loyalty , respect , opening /closing portals , extreme luck , good will , empowerment , lucidity , grounding , astral travel , guidance , healing , focus , revenge , retribution , know he will let NOTHING stand in his way to get the job done if you follow his lead he will never lead you astray ! heightened sexuality , heightened organisms , creativity , he doesn't believe in karma or the 3 fold law so if you do you only need to let him know . his vessel of choice is a sterling silver super 7 amethyst pendant with charging and clearing energies and enchanted for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , positive energy , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes ! Super Seven is also known as Sacred Seven and Melody's Stone. The stones contain Amethyst, Clear Quartz. Smoky Quartz, Cacoxenite, Rutile, Geothite and Lepidocrocite. This stone is powerful stone for healing your mind and and spirit. The stone is noted for both having seven component minerals and for being particularly well suited to aligning and clearing all seven Chakras. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /573698130

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue May 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Powerfully Protective and Sexual Vampire ! Powerful protector vampire Roger , he is very sexual and has long black hair , bedroom blue eyes that say come hither a muscular build . he offers wealth , protection , confidence , empowerment , prosperity , abundance , love , romance , heightened intuition and much more . his vessel of choice is spiral gold plated double terminated smokey quartz point pendant . Smoky Quartz allows one to attune to the light instead of being consumed by life. Rather than merely surfacing negative energies and emotional blockages, this crystal gently dissolves these energies as it encounters them, allowing positive frequencies to take their place. It relieves fear, stress, anger and unspoken resentment, lifts depression and fatigue, and teaches one how to let go of what is no longer necessary for growth. It is a good stone for those who tend to be suicidal in nature or ambivalent about being in incarnation, by helping them come to terms with their physical body, their life and the world around them. Smoky Quartz brings assistance in tolerating difficult times with equanimity and resolve, and inspires one to be more engaged in the world. It lends the power to create and change one’s reality and to manifest one’s dreams. Smoky Quartz is one of the most powerful stones to use in crystal healing layouts to activate and purify the Base or Root Chakra. It may also be used to balance and direct the energy of the upper chakras to the Base Chakra, making the whole system radiant with light and laying a foundation on which the spiritual force can be manifested in the physical body. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /584578529

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue May 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Fiercely Protective and sexual bloodwolf !! Fiercely Protective and sexual bloodwolf !!!! BYSK she has long white hair and crystal blue piercing eyes ! she offers wealth , protection , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , protection , balance , harmony , beauty , strength , creativity , and much more ! her vessel of choice is a sterling silver chain with castings for with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Fierce ... /501293487

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue May 01, 2018 7:32 pm

Sensual and Sexual Powerfully protective Female Vampire ! Presenting tonight is our female Sang Vampire Vivian , she has shinny beautiful long brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes . she is busty and has an hour glass figure wearing black leather . she is feisty and flamboyant and sexual but fiercely protective of her man !! she is seductive and alluring and offers wealth , protection , abundance , prosperity , wisdom , creativity , heightened sexuality , casting , conjuring , increase your sexuality , heighten your sexual performance , heightened orgasms , good luck , revenge , retribution and much much more . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Sensua ... /576132781 1ht

Return to “Archive”