You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Spells To Make Someone Forget Something

Postby Sleepyhellow1 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:33 am

can anyone help me for this? i have taken loan. Right now i am not in situation to any installment of it. Please help me. I want that forget that i have to pay him money...please help

Sleepyhellow1
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Cause someone to forget something

Postby Sleepyhellow1 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:43 am

Is there any spell or anyone can cast spell .. for me . Cause someone to forget something

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know

Re: Cause someone to forget something

Postby xxMrS4nxx » Sat May 26, 2018 2:23 am

knock their head with a pan like in the cartoon series xD
just joking

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Spells To Make Someone Forget Something

Postby Likes2Read » Sun May 27, 2018 2:40 am

It isn't a spell, but the best bet is learning how to process your thoughts so you aren't dwelling on a painful topic.

Thinking about a problem in order to plan a way to fix it is one thing. That's constructive. Thinking about it as though it's a huge thundercloud constantly over your head is not going to help matters. It doesn't fix the problem and it creates stress, so it makes matters worse.

The thing is, any thought patterns we learn, we can change. We learn to dwell on a topic over and over. We can also learn to change the subject in our head when we notice that we are dwelling on that topic.

It takes time to fix the bad habit of dwelling on that problem, but then again it took us time to BUILD that bad habit of dwelling on the problem. We didn't just wake up one morning with a habit of obsessing on that topic.

So, every time you notice that you are spending too much time and energy thinking about that loan, unless the thought is about legitimate ways to start bringing in money to pay it back, then you will be able to tell yourself, "That's enough. I am thinking about something else now," and then deliberately change what you are thinking about. If it happens again, do the same thing again. And again. And again, as often as you need to do it to get your mind away from dwelling on this thing that is painful.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”