My favorite sellers hands down

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
denanna123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee

Re: My favorite sellers hands down

Postby denanna123 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:28 pm

I'd like to add a couple of my favorites who haven't been mentioned yet.

Sariena Em on Facebook is wonderful, I have two companions from her and both are amazing!

Also Black Lotus Caravan does wonderful conjures, I have three companions from her and they are all quite powerful and very easy to connect with. All though she's very busy with life stuff right now and only lists a few pre bound companions on her page (at Magickal Menagerie) at the moment.

And last but not least I have to say Sun&Moon Aminism is awesome. I was a bit wary at first, seeing as how it's a new shop and really didn't have any reviews or feedback yet, but one of her conjures was literally calling out to me in a way I couldn't ignore! I've only brought home the one companion from her so far, but he is by far my most active and "in your face" Spirit. I'll definitely be a repeat customer!

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

Postby Dropturvey » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:02 pm

As well as those mentioned I'd like to mention Sheila from Autumn Dusk Spirits and Rebecca from Starry1night. Both of these sellers are wonderful to work with.

Sariena Em
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: I enjoy being human
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sariena

Postby Sariena Em » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:03 pm

Thank you for the mention Denanna :)

I know I can be rather hard to find and reach as I no longer have a website and purely work through Facebook. If anyone wants to reach out you can find me on Facebook under my profile Sariena Em. My group is secret to keep privacy for my members so you will need to pm me and send me a friend request in order for me to invite you. Please be sure to send me a pm along with your friend request as I get too many requests and don't accept them unless I know you or get a pm first.

Blessings,
Sariena

PS. I am posting alot of new spirits in the coming days so now is a great time to join the group :)

Return to “Sellers You Love”