Anger and negativity

StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby

Re: Anger and negativity

Postby StormyTiger » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:54 pm

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. That sounds just awful. Wish it was an option for him to go back to assisted living. When my brain-injured mother started acting this way, we luckily found a nursing home that would take people in their 50s. I realize this was a lucky break for us. I do hope someday that you have the option to not live with him. Nobody deserves to be subjected to that amount of negativity regularly. <3 Sending love and light your way if that is ok!

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:19 pm

I'm thinking of that other thread and the hostile person who thinks she's a white-lighter.

Make sure protections are up and running (as I'm sure they already were), just so none of that sick person's coven can attack the weak link and exacerbate this situation.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood

Postby vex3521 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:31 pm

Need to charge some stones but grids in place and protection is very on the extreme at this point. Dad is better, ish, so not sure if it's the fact I bound him or grids and all the copper and stones in his room.. or all of the above. I can't have his behavior flying off the handle with 2 kids still in the house so I did what I had to do.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”