Revenge ideas

User avatar
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3954
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Revenge ideas

Postby Aurum » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:30 pm

It came to my attention that someone has down more of the forest in my summerhouse island. It happened two-three years ago as well and I mostly let it slide, although it hurt me deeply. Anyone who knows me knows what nature in general means to me and to see this senseless destruction of life and beauty just because of money is enough foe me to do something about it. Anyone who does that is my personal enemy, this includes the person who ordered the cutting and the woodcutters who did it.

I have decided to curse the person who is responsible but I will wait until Saturday when I will personally get there and see the damage. I have an idea of what I will do but I'm open to creative suggestions.

I would also like to send something back to the destroyers who cut the trees and probably killed bunch of birds and other animals while driving their machines around.

I'd also like to put some shielding on the island so that it will not happen again, something to discourage such ideas in the future. But it seems like a hugely complicated thing to do so I don't know where to start. Or maybe I'll just infuse the land with some protective energies.

But yeah, if anyone has any ideas I'd like to hear them. I also just purchased Wraith to help me with all this.



User avatar
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:48 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grim Reaper
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis

Re: Revenge ideas

Postby Doomguy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:48 pm

I have an idea called a karmic enhancement circle, it essentially multiplies the amount of karmic backlash that hits a person, be it positive or negative. It can be used to just multiply the negative feedback, though the circle itself can cause worse results if the positive karma enhancement is removed.


"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."

User avatar
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 12507
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 pm
You are...: experienced

Re: Revenge ideas

Postby Noctua » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm

I have conducted revenge work for similar situations, like yourself I cannot let the decimation of nature slide and it does not take much consideration before I will act on it.

A couple of things I have done for retribution and protection purposes -- for one instance my mother and I simply cursed the land they were planning on developing. The development project ended up being put off for several years due to various unusual issues, and when they finally did develop they weren't able to take down all natural refuge for the animals but forced to leave some. I wish they hadn't taken down anything at all but this allowed the best possible outcome in an urban metropolis -- and I am aware that those who ended up developing upon it were hit by the curse.

Another instance -- I have done a rite to emotionally link myself to the wilderness surrounding an area that had been abused, so that I could kinetically direct the wilderness (a much greater and more powerful force than I alone) to take back it's rightful power over all those who would be careless toward it.
From there many events have happened..there has been more wildlife springing up with a hypnotic sort of quality that renders persons in the area more in wonder or appreciation of it and less likely to act stupidly, there has been revenge on people who would still disregard it/they have been driven out of the area, and I can feel a general circuit of protection gained through sentience of the trees. I empower this as often as possible.

Best of luck in your endeavor!


“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

User avatar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 8999
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Revenge ideas

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Consider each separate goal mentioned above as a distinct project, so you can plan each one separately and focus exclusively on each goal while you are working on it. Clarity of vision and intent is vital, and trying to focus emphatically on half a dozen different things is an impossibility.

You can add a final goal of tying all the previous steps together, if need be, but perform
the individual steps as though they're the only thing in the world.


Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

User avatar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 8999
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Revenge ideas

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Take home some physical thing that ties you to the forest: a rock, some soil, etc. if you have a way to ritually gather the item(s), use that. Then you can use it as a physical connection to the forest and the island.

If you find physical things left behind by developers, that can ALSO tie your work to the developers.

Just think first about how you're connecting. You might prefer to direct your ire at the actual company doing the deforestation, rather than the one individual employee who dropped a personal item on the site. In that case, look up that company and print their logo. If some larger concern hired that company, print THEIR logo, too.


Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

User avatar
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3954
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Re: Revenge ideas

Postby Aurum » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Doomguy wrote:I have an idea called a karmic enhancement circle, it essentially multiplies the amount of karmic backlash that hits a person, be it positive or negative. It can be used to just multiply the negative feedback, though the circle itself can cause worse results if the positive karma enhancement is removed.

Thanks, something like that might work, although I'm not sure if I believe in Karma as such.

Noctua wrote:I have conducted revenge work for similar situations, like yourself I cannot let the decimation of nature slide and it does not take much consideration before I will act on it.

A couple of things I have done for retribution and protection purposes -- for one instance my mother and I simply cursed the land they were planning on developing. The development project ended up being put off for several years due to various unusual issues, and when they finally did develop they weren't able to take down all natural refuge for the animals but forced to leave some. I wish they hadn't taken down anything at all but this allowed the best possible outcome in an urban metropolis -- and I am aware that those who ended up developing upon it were hit by the curse.

Another instance -- I have done a rite to emotionally link myself to the wilderness surrounding an area that had been abused, so that I could kinetically direct the wilderness (a much greater and more powerful force than I alone) to take back it's rightful power over all those who would be careless toward it.
From there many events have happened..there has been more wildlife springing up with a hypnotic sort of quality that renders persons in the area more in wonder or appreciation of it and less likely to act stupidly, there has been revenge on people who would still disregard it/they have been driven out of the area, and I can feel a general circuit of protection gained through sentience of the trees. I empower this as often as possible.

Best of luck in your endeavor!

The absolute worst thing here is that there is no way anyone is going to use the land for anything, it's just a case of somebody purchasing some forest and cutting it all down for profit. I really detest people like that more than I can say.

After retribution, I will get to work on healing the area. I would like to hear more on how you linked yourself with the area. I have some ideas but I'd like to see how others do it.

Likes2Read wrote:Take home some physical thing that ties you to the forest: a rock, some soil, etc. if you have a way to ritually gather the item(s), use that. Then you can use it as a physical connection to the forest and the island.

If you find physical things left behind by developers, that can ALSO tie your work to the developers.

Just think first about how you're connecting. You might prefer to direct your ire at the actual company doing the deforestation, rather than the one individual employee who dropped a personal item on the site. In that case, look up that company and print their logo. If some larger concern hired that company, print THEIR logo, too.


I do consider the woodcutters to be responsible too, although in the lesser degree. They chose the line of work and they were the ones who did the damage so they have blood on their hands too.
I believe I have a connection to this place already but I will definitely collect some bits and pieces to strengthen that connection. Perhaps using those pieces as focus, I can channel healing energies to the area more effectively.

Thank you for the ideas, all!



User avatar
doom_star898
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:24 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Revenge ideas

Postby doom_star898 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Noctuas suggestion of cursing the land to act agianst those who would abuse it is a good suggestion. Trust me when I say that land curses are some crazy powerful stuff and last a really really long time. Also maybe look into a land guardian spirit who might be able to persuade the offender from doing any more damage to the forest and would not feel amiss at raining down hellfire on any who do!



User avatar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 8999
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Revenge ideas

Postby Likes2Read » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:00 am

I wish I had a spell that would make the Earth react like the climax of the movie Avatar. No spoilers here, lol, but if you've seen the movie, you'll know my opinion of the people who destroy the environment over money.


Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

User avatar
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1283
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 3:35 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood

Re: Revenge ideas

Postby vex3521 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:55 am

Had a thought, what about protection jars like many of us keep buried near entrances of homes? If you created 2 at the same time, 1 for the summer house and one for at home so you can link the two maybe that would have an impact and keep that connection you need to continue working.


WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home

Aerohopper
new here
new here
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:01 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Re: Revenge ideas

Postby Aerohopper » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:43 am

Unfortunately money is more powerful than curse, see how powerful trump gets. There is definitely a lot of people cursing him.




Return to “Spells/Spellwork”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests