Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Five Finger Money Spell

Postby lori67k » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:27 pm

The number 5 is associated with abundance and wealth, so this Wiccan money spell focuses on that energy.

What you'll need:

A green marker (washable)
A silver coin

Do this spell on a Thursday if you can. Write the number 1 through 5 on the pads of your fingers, starting with 1 on the index finger to 4 on the pinky, then 5 on the thumb. Set the coin on a table or altar and focus on why you need additional abundance in your life right now. If you don't actually need money, this spell may not be that successful.

Repeat the following, touching the numbered finger to the coin each time:

By the number 1, the spell's begun,
By the number 2, let it be true,
By the number 3, so mote it be,
By the number 4, I just need more,
By the number 5, the spell's alive

Then set your open palm over the coin and repeat all 5 lines again. Leave the coin where it sits for 5 days, then carry it with you after that.

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

draco_star898
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Five Finger Money Spell

Postby draco_star898 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Have you tried this one out? This one sounds pretty good and I might try it with some of the areas where I'd like to see abundance. Thank you!!

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Re: Five Finger Money Spell

Postby lori67k » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:20 am

yes did it today (my bad doom_star898, I was thinking on another spell I posted).

I'm actually trying to figure out what I did with my markers; I may have put them in storage while spring cleaning my home, (ugh), lol. It is my clear intention to do this spell finally at some point, but need to find my markers or buy more, lol :) I can't rightfully comment on how it works because i have yet to do this particular spell but I trust the source for all the ones I have done has worked incredibly well for me in the past

I would say doom_star898 to try it for yourself then you can share your experiences with us and those asking themselves similar questions 1ey

Blessings everyone 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “lori67k”