In your opinion what are the entities or spirits from graveyards that people mistaken for actual vampires?

Cleric of Justice
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In your opinion what are the entities or spirits from graveyards that people mistaken for actual vampires?

Postby Cleric of Justice » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:33 pm

So which ones and what would they be called? In old stories of vampire sightings or paranormal stories you hear about vampires that might haunt a graveyard, burial sight and etc.

Take for example this graveyard at around 1800s in Brisbane where they opened the grave of someone who was dead for 20 years, the person looked exactly as they were when living almost and they found fangs protruding from the body then quickly shut the coffin to rebury it.

At around night sometimes you can sight the 'vampire' who appears to people while smiling in a way that shows their 'fangs' if they do, and you get similar stories with Highgate cemetery in London. There were 'more' sightings of these beings in medieval times or the end of that.

In your opinion who are these entities or spirits which haunt graveyards (Sometimes of the dead) that people mistaken for actual vampires (Who CH says are their own type of living beings)?

Return to “Dark Arts”