Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Custom Spell

Postby Flyingfish90 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:15 pm

Hello my lovelies,

I was going to have a custom spell cast on me to forget about my ex, is white or dark magic recommended for this?

Many thanks!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Custom Spell

Postby darkwing dook » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:24 am

Mm maybe white?
You might want to consult with the spellcaster first though : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood

Postby vex3521 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Depends on your intent. I'd recommend leaning more to white for this situation but that is with limited information. If you're looking to find peace, let go and move on that would be my recommendation. If there are other circumstances that could change it, just depending on who you work with and the full intent of the work you want done.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Postby Flyingfish90 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:44 pm

vex3521 wrote:Depends on your intent. I'd recommend leaning more to white for this situation but that is with limited information. If you're looking to find peace, let go and move on that would be my recommendation. If there are other circumstances that could change it, just depending on who you work with and the full intent of the work you want done.

Hi there,

My intent is to move on but I haven't been able to. I guess I never got closure but I never will, that ex has moved on and cut off communication (I didn't do anything to him, he's just an extreme person).

I tried letting go on my own, so J now want the aid of magic basically.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

mystery4678
new here
new here

Postby mystery4678 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:29 am

I'm not sure how such a spell would work, but I'd want to be careful to not to have a spell put on me that could lead to harm. For example, if the spell were to cause you to get hit on the head really hard as to lose your memories, that might do the trick, but that might be exactly what you wanted even though it might accomplish the goal of helping you forget about an ex.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Flyingfish90 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:05 pm

mystery4678 wrote:I'm not sure how such a spell would work, but I'd want to be careful to not to have a spell put on me that could lead to harm. For example, if the spell were to cause you to get hit on the head really hard as to lose your memories, that might do the trick, but that might be exactly what you wanted even though it might accomplish the goal of helping you forget about an ex.

Yikes, no that's extreme, it's more so that I dont think about him any more, that's all.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby vex3521 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:59 pm

mystery4678 wrote:I'm not sure how such a spell would work, but I'd want to be careful to not to have a spell put on me that could lead to harm. For example, if the spell were to cause you to get hit on the head really hard as to lose your memories, that might do the trick, but that might be exactly what you wanted even though it might accomplish the goal of helping you forget about an ex.

Why would It lead to harm? I can argue that in this case the being unable to move on is more painful, but, again why would the customer be harmed? Technically that's not really a savvy business practice or ethical to harm a client. (If said client was cursing someone, whole different ball of wax that we'll ignore here) Objective is to distract overwhelming thoughts that trigger emotions and pain. Which to be honest is more humane.

If they are diminished one can move past and find peace. Through peace healing can begin because clearly without peace it's an unending cycle. You can have the good memories remain but even those after a difficult and painful loss like this are too much to handle at times.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby polyana005 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:56 pm

Just chiming in because I have a hunch that you do not need a spell for that. It is something that you must learn from that relationship. Something that is extremely important for your personal development and a lesson for your soul. Forgetting about her would mean that you want to avoid learning the lesson, which is something the opposite you need to be doing. There is a better relationship waiting for you and you won't be able to be a part of it unless you are done grieving the break-up. Just take your time, grieve, talk about the loss to everyone willing to listen.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: drow, Norse vampire elder, falwer-niamstrum.

mystery4678
new here
new here

Postby mystery4678 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:06 am

vex3521 wrote:

Why would It lead to harm? I can argue that in this case the being unable to move on is more painful, but, again why would the customer be harmed? Technically that's not really a savvy business practice or ethical to harm a client. (If said client was cursing someone, whole different ball of wax that we'll ignore here) Objective is to distract overwhelming thoughts that trigger emotions and pain. Which to be honest is more humane.

If they are diminished one can move past and find peace. Through peace healing can begin because clearly without peace it's an unending cycle. You can have the good memories remain but even those after a difficult and painful loss like this are too much to handle at times.

I get what you are saying, and I do not know that a spell to forget about something would necessarily lead to harm. Maybe it would just lead to one distraction after another until whatever was to be forgotten, was forgotten. Then again, maybe it might take something more extreme to get someone to forget about something they are hung up on. I don't know.

Being a novice to spells though, I would think that if a spell caster is not specific enough in their intentions with a spell, that it would simply take the path of least resistance in accomplishing it's goal. What would be the path of least resistance in this situation, I do not know.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than myself could offer a more definitive answer.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby vex3521 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:17 pm

That is in the design of the spell. However, the client has their free will intact. If it is easier for them to forget by working on projects they have put off due to being upset, they can do that. If they would be better suited throwing themselves into work, there is that option. If they need to focus on themselves, again, that avenue would be explored. Ultimately it is why consultation is done to ensure all the bases are covered so to speak.

For example, a weight loss spell is not going to alter you to be your ideal self overnight. It will give you that nudge to exercise if that is an issue, or to step away from the junk food, if that's the problem but ultimately you make that decision.

With a spell like this it would be recommended, for example, to put away photographs or reminders of the lost love in a safe place, to remove their number from favorites or frequently called and to neutralize the small items each day we would come into contact with that can trigger a memory. I don't advocate throwing things out when we are in pain.... but tucking them away somewhere inconvenient until we've healed and are ready to move on. Once that's been accomplished we can then open the box and see what is important for other reasons and let the rest go as the final step in forgetting and moving on.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”