Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 am

Yeah... I know what you mean.

Being startled is never nice. But hopefully it will get better in time so that you can be able to take advantage of it.

I guess that we never really admit it but we have a "stay at home mode" and a "office mode" as well. So maybe the point is about being able to be more of ourselves at all times? I know that sounds a lot easier than it is but could be a good way to start. I personally have been trying to practice it myself.

About shamans and their sets of skills... I also got to be a plane walker on another reading. No wonder why I've always felt my head is on the moon the whole time. Turns out that they were correct all this time, hahahaha.

Not so sure how can that be turned into a useful skill if you're going to be traveling all the time but you never remember what happened.

Now... when it comes to relationships, I don't think I will be getting into one any time soon. The universe has taken it's time making sure I am aware of how undesirable I am. I got it, it's fine. My brother has always been the handsome one so I had a small head start there. And there is also the small fact that I just want something more. Can't quite say what it is but I know there has to be more about relationships that I am still to figure out.

In the meantime... I met a girl here at the office. We shared a meal and she kept my Tupperware by mere coincidence. Speaking of having your head elsewhere she took it and I still haven't been able to get it back BUT instead I got to talk to her a bit more and turns out she's a writer.

She got divorced and has kids and is super smart and interesting. We were talking earlier today and getting to know each other and we got to that part of the conversation in which we speak of what was the hardest part for us.

I have to admit that not knowing why everything happened was it for me and that it also made me feel bad because I can't come to terms with admitting that I never saw it coming.

Once again my spirits intervened and not a few moments later I end up listening to this new band and a song about being deceived in love.

How is it that they even have access to all these things?! My master vessel ring is turning on it's own and I feel my finger a bit odd. Then comes the whole conversation with this girl and then the song? Wow.... they sure have been busy today hahahaha.

I hope not to be a handful to them. O...o

How come that we can go through all these kinds of things and establishing a clear and stable contact with spirits takes SO much effort? hahaha.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:59 pm

I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing but it sounds like you met someone that you have some kind of connection to then got a warning about being deceived in love-she has your tuberware so either she is keeping it intentionally or accidently but a sign to strike up a conversation-otherwise take it very slow even as a friendship standpoint-I don't want to see you get pulled in to something that you don't want to have in your life! Amazing how our spirits seem to give us signs on something & we don't realize it-mine seems to show me visions & I hear their voice, but if its serious they show me both but make sure they don't take it easy with it-which is one of my rules, if they are going to tell me something or warn me about someone/something do not sugar coat it, I want to know the truth! Now if there is a way I can relax at work with the voices of the spirits I hear I would feel better, but I guess since it's a new job I am going to feel a little jumpy

8*8 :3 Catgirl2 *0* ZXZ

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:20 am

Thanks for being protective of me! That's very sweet of you.

Funny thing about love is that... that's supposed to be my biggest challenge this lifetime. Being honest... I have no clue as to how I will make it work but it must be serious because I got a reverse adption from Aphrodite. Maybe I do need to take out the big guns this time, lol.

Truth is... in my line of work... alliances come and go just that easily. People get mad at very dumb things, and the overall tension kinda makes it a reactive environment. I think I have been in there long enough to know that as a fact. Some people are worth it, I have met great friends there just as I am aware of how disposable most relationships are. Even with something as simple as coworkers.

I admit that I hate those disposable friendships but maybe that's how society has taught people to become. I will have to learn to deal with it, regardless if I like or not. She can keep my recipient for what is worth. I won't get myself into complicated dynamics but on the other hand, my best friends says that I was born sugar coated so I think that everything is more complicated than it really is.

When it comes to interpreting messages... I have a hard time figuring stuff out, so my spirits know that they can use any method they think is necessary so that I can get a clear meaning. Fortunately I haven't had to deal with a life changing situation yet, so I hope when the time comes, I'll be ready.

In the meantime... just now I am playing some oud instrumental music as I ate dinner and suddenly I started hearing voices singing, except that they were not coming from the TV. Things like those can make my day. Maybe it is a sign that I need to go and get some sleep right away before my head explodes.

I just hope that being jumpy at work won't inspire your coworkers to play pranks on you to make you jump because that's what you would get at my working place.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:58 am

Hey what are friends are for! I know what you mean-a lot of people seem to think that friendships & relationships are something of a novelty these days-there when needed but tossed aside when no longer needed-but I also wonder if a lot of them are meant to be learning lessons-I also find love to be the most challenging, I guess it has a lot to do with who we fall for or don't feel attracted to & why! Love seems to be the most complicated of them all! I wonder sometimes why I do feel like the one is out there but wondering if I really will meet him! I think in todays status most people only see it as what can a person do for them rather than invest in being a person with good ethics! Yes it hurts to get dumped either way but we heal the best way we can as long as we don't do anything to make it worse in the long run! I guess that's why I don't like anything to be sugar coated-it only makes things worse & the truth will always surface anyways in the end!

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:35 am

Yeah... I know what you mean. True friends are awesome. And today was a great lesson in that matter.

A friend at the office was turning 31 today. I had offered to by her a pack of cupcakes for her birthday but I changed clothes and left my card in the other pants so... I didn't get to eat anything today.

I felt bad because I am a mand of my word and I keep what I say but she didn't even notice. She was there enjoying being in the spotlight. Curious as it may be, we spent most of he day talking and the majority of it was about how she hates certain people because of their morals and double standards.

Just like you said... whenever she is fine or when she is not fighting with someone we barely speak but now that her fanbase has diminished she suddenly has time for me.

I love her dearly, she is a good girl in the long run but still that doesn't mean that I approved of her ways. Not that I have to but you know... She has a way of getting to my heart and disarm me but it doesn't even feel that it is something special. Ever since she got to the office she seems to have this skills of making people fall for her, both guys and girls.

On the other hand... Another friend returned from her trip to Europe. She spent like a whole month with her boyfriend and traveled to 8 different countries or something like that. She is the closest I had to best friend in many years and when she came back she texted me. She said she brought me something.

Of course she didn't have to buy me anything so I was shocked and moved by her gesture. Half the world away and she thought of me when she saw my favorite chocolate at a store and we no longer have it here so she bought a large bar for me.

This other girl she is amazing. She is cute and funny and we can speak for hours about all kinds of things and the best part is that I know her boyfriend and he is a great guy too. They have been together since forever and they are probably getting married this year or the next and they truly deserve each other.

I don't know if there is a lesson to be learned in here, it kind of reminds me when I was in high school. When I was about halfway through it, the girl who I would date later on and I had a common friend. She was a sweet little girl from a good family, with a great heart and a sharp sense of humor.

The three of us would spend most of our time together and eventually we all had feelings for each other. This girl was like WAY out of my league to the point where that made me feel uncomfortable every now and then. The other girl whom I chose in the end was the most damaged, unstable and toxic of the three of us and the gods know I've never been great in those areas either but something about the way she was possessive of me made me forget that I was invisible to most other people so I stood by her side.

A couple of years later... both my friend and I had been cheated on by our respective partners because they were of the kind to go to parties and drink a lot and then fall in love with perfect strangers strong enough to forget about their partners.

I always wondered how things would have been like if I had the bravery to choose the other girl instead of the one I did. I thought that feelings mattered and that is what I based my decision on, feeling appreciated vs feeling inadequate.

Now... I look backwards as I see history repeat itself and I can laugh a bit now but I find myself to be as lost as I was back in day 1.

At least the good thing is that this time I didn't have to buy my own chocolate I can go eat at home as I dove into depression with thoughts of existential crisis and painful memories so not everything was THAT bad, hahahaha.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:46 pm

WOW-you have some amazing friends-yet I also know mean too! Sounds like your friends from work have good heads on their shoulders too & know how to use some gold old common sense too! I seem to always pick the wrong ones & I think it has a lot to do with low self esteem issues I had/have from when I was growing up-when ever it came to certain types of people I seem to pick the rebellious type or the bad boy type & it got me hurt on more than one occasion! But lessen learned I just try to make sure I realize that is the reason I am attracted to someone! But yet at the same time too I think that is another thing-we want to go with someone we are attracted too, but letting our emotions override what ever common sense we may have we pick the wrong person to be with! I remember those days with being with the wrong person because the way I felt about/for them & when I got older I learned to keep myself at a distance to observe what the person is like! I had been in the situation myself I meet someone that is worthy of my attention but end up not hooking up with them because the ones that I did hook up with used being nice or flattery to get me to pick them just for me to wish I didn't! I have also met someone that I felt was out of my league & I was also attracted to them, but in hind site I got a bit scared because too many things were running thru my mind, like what if they get bored of me, what if they cheat or aren't as nice as they originally project them selves to be!
OK-so now is the time for good chocolate! Unfortunately the two I like the store that carried it closed down two years ago when the owners retired, when I went on line to find out who carried the chocolates the company that m

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:55 pm

Sorry about that-my keyboard was not letting me finish typing! The company that carries the chocolate I love is based in Ireland & it would cost me more to ship it to me that I can afford-so back to square one to continue looking around & find another authorized seller near me that carries it!

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:56 pm

I think I figured out why my posts won't make it. Apparently the site times out and logs me out, and then I have to do it all over.

Anyway... In this job I have learned that good friends are not as scarce as I once believed, it just takes an aweful lot of time to find them. And yet, yeah, they may be an endangered species altogether.

I have also learned how to engage people in a more careful way. Learned what to say and what to keep for myself and thanks to that even when I don't get along with all of them, the average concept of me is that I am a nice guy. That'll have to do for me, I guess.

When it comes to the chocolates... I hope you find them I mean, you already found the tea right? Maybe the chocolates are easier to find close to where you are and that is why getting them online is much more expensive.

I am one to think that Universe takes care of its children, even though through some weird ways at times. No matter where I go, or what I need to do, I would always find someone who is willing to help me. Just makes you wonder why it works with money for example, asking for directions or getting something done faster but it fails to get you someone to love, lol.

Another thing that comes to mind is that, there is this show I love, it's called "Lost Girl". Has to do with fantastic/spiritual creatures living amongst us in a sort of parallel dimension. Anyway... the main character's friend gets to go to Valhalla after a brave action in battle, and contrary to the believe of it being a hall it resembles more a super luxurious hotel.

In there, brave warriors would get spoiled and pampered with whatever their hearts desire. Now this one character is a bit of a sweet tooth fashionista and so she gets custom tailored clothing and discontinued edible goodies.

Now, if you ask me and after all of what I have seen spirits accomplish for us, I can only laugh so hard about the fact that not so long ago I welcomed a valkyrie into my home. I'll make sure to mention that somewhere else, because if their hostess skills bring chocolate along the way I can only see them getting more popular in the future.

So don't lose hope ok? I don't think this happening was just a coincidence. What would you say? hahaha.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:59 pm

I do agree with you-I don't think what is happening is a coincidence! First my tea, now my favorite chocolate-ok some food I know can come & go but I am thinking maybe that is it-when one thing becomes unavailable something else can take it's place & for good reason! Like the time my old friend's perfume became unavailable-it was her favorite & was imported from Madrid Spain & she could neve find it until she found another brand that was close to what she wanted & by coincidence also came from Spain but it was more than coincidence because one was perfect but it wasn't available which led her to another that she needed! Which is what I am guessing-between the universe spirits in my keep I am finding other things I do need in my life & around as needed-now if I could get some answers on the love part maybe it will give some clarity!

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:22 pm

I'll be fair on this one and finding a chocolate, tea perfume or even money it's easier than finding a good and suitable person. As a product... maybe quality standards take a little bit longer to deliver.

I just got that impression myself. Good things take time. When I made this topic it took a while to get a reply and I never thought it would, yet it lead to something wonderful and a great friend.

I also got the notification that another one of my old posts had a reply and it brought interesting information along the way.

I was watching an anime by suggestion of a friend at the office and on a chapter a ghost warrior said that souls are never lost if they are watched over.

Maybe spirits are there to show regular people that there are possible different lifestyles to be pursued. For us... they seem to be more knowledgeable in the things we want to know and that is why we seek their presence in our lives.

I also had some of my chocolate this morning as I watched the show and even though the taste is different because of the ingredients, I loved it. ait feels more refined, better elaborated and that inspires me to seek out for better things.

Just like you said... things come and go and with live we learn to appreciate different tastes. May we also learn how to appreciate different experiences as well.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”