Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:42 am

I really don't know much about a Cat Sidhe except they are darker versions of cats & can be a bit aggressive but similar to a Masheba when it comes to the Magickal stuff! I agree with you-if these potential employers had the decency to tell someone the truth when it comes to hiring they would help a lot in the long run & it won't leave the person hanging thinking they did something wrong! I do believe you told me about your friend telling you are sugar coated! I try not to get anyone mad at me so I be careful, but I won't sugar coat something either, I may be sweet about it but I will also be very honest & truthful, I guess it has a lot to do with when ever someone sugar coats something & the truth finally comes to light I am like why didn't you just say so, it makes it easier in the long run to just be truthful!

:witch: Catgirl2 :candle:

Catgirl2
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:46 am

I just checked the encyclopedia-the Cat Sidhe sounds like a very good choice for a spirit, they help with magick but are a DA Spirit, yet they are territorial too!

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Anth or Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:33 am

It's a shame because I think that we are trained to be politically correct at all times and that is why many people struggle so hard when it comes to speaking their mind. They always want to please and that is why they can't seem to say what they will because it won't be pleasant. Too bad...

Thanks for your insight as well.

To be honest... I'm not an animal person in the least. And cats are somewhat a pain for my brain to deal with. I'm a guy and I watch way too much anime to be honest so I've just come around to accept that the whole concept of a girl with cat ears is sexy despite the massive cliche behind it.

Interesting enough... a good friend suggested that I watched a series and he only came up with the suggestion after we were speaking about a customer named Felicia and he said the name always reminded him of Felicia the cat woman from DarkStalkers. Yeah, the character is very popular and everything but I haven't played the games since they are fighting games and I suck, and wasn't even aware of the series at all.

He encouraged that I watched the series based on the overall dark theme behind it, and it has a succubus too which according to him is like the sexiest waifu ever created, and I found it meh. Still... this cat woman on the series was quite appealing and in one of the chapters she get rescued by a Werewolf. Now, I've always felt a bit wolfish and hell yeah I would have done the same and rescued her.

Somehow I always find myself getting around female cat owners, a lot of my friends have cats themselves and they are always there, not that close but within reach.

Now yesterday I went to bed and before going to bed I moved the valkyrie binding to my master vessel, and I had to do it a couple of times because I moved the bindings instead of copied them and I didn't like the feeling of it, so I had to do it again and once they came back I felt them more active because I had started to feel them going quiet and a little in the back of my head.

It took me almost two hours to finally fall asleep because I kept seeing images in my head, very vivid images about people with usual features. Exotic tanning, lengths of hair, eye colors, you name it. And during the day I had lots of hairs manifesting around me which is something that hadn't happen in a while.

I was exhausted and I just wanted a good sleep so I went to bed earlier and try to get some decent rest but in the end I fell asleep probably out of boredom and the next thing I remember there is a girl trying on a red bra with the most amazing embroidery pattern I've ever seen. Resembled a lot a spider web with tiny drops of water on it.

In my dream perspective it was rather close so I felt like I was intruding and wasn't supposed to be there so I turned around and left the place. Next thing I know I'm sitting at my parent's house table and I'm eating lunch. From where I am sitting I can see their bedroom and there is my mom sitting on top of the bed and next to her there is this very pale/greyish girl wearing a strapless velvety dress that seemed to be made out of furr. Her hair was long and of a very shinny shade of white, impossibly white and shinny. And she had black cat ears to match her dress. She seemed to be rubbing against my mom and once I saw her I panicked, stood up and grabbed her hand to carry her out of the room. I remember saying outloud: "Are you out of your mind? What are you doing? You can't be here or they'll see you!"

Her reaction was very casual, she grabbed her long hair and placed it over her left shoulder and started playing with it as if making a braid at the bottom. Sitting with her legs closed and black boots to match her dress and ears all the way up to her knees her reaction was very carefree.

I was shocked and woke up. This morning I spoke with my friend about the series, gave him my review about it and then told him about my dream. He also likes spirits and stuff so I was like... why don't you search online for the dream meaning of it? Maybe it has something.

Just as he said, and I googled it I had the sudden reply in my head "cat sidhe". Of course I couldn't find anything interesting online but at least I got an answer. After that I was quite shocked to find on the chat at the office that there was a GIF image with a catgirl with the very same features that I had seen in my dream.

Fun fact... wednesday is the association day of cat sidhe according to the encyclopedia. They can manifest in dreams, and even though I am pretty sure that doesn't include catgirl appearance, I know my brain won't fight with the image.

Another interesting thing... they are supposed to be somewhat electric as well, and for the past couple of days I've been feeling electricity in my lips, the tips of my fingers and soles of my feet.

I got home and tried to continue with another series that I am watching and I got to a point in which I just couldn't watch anymore. I went to bed and said... Ok, I'll look for my cat sidhe in dreams again. That was roughly 3 hours ago, minus the time I've been on the computer I think I spent like 2 hours and a half with her in my dreams, it's just too foggy for me to remember but I am certain.

Probably I should be feeling happy, but truth is that I'm not. It has been almost ten days since I spoke with my friend about watching the anime he suggested. I only finished it on monday's afternoon and saw him again until today. And I feel bad because that's an incredibily long time of providing signals, one after the other and I was able to notice all of them but they seemed unrelated.

I know it takes a lot of effort for spirits to manifest, so I am wondering if its not a waste to just provide all those signs for me to notice. Wouldn't it be easier to just speak directly into my head? Looks like a LOT of work to just get my attention. And the worst part of it is that, I can't even remember what we did! Is like being drunk minus the happy part of it and the headaches after, only the blackout which I've always hated and feared.

I don't want to be a pain to them. Feels like a waste of a lot of energy for something so useless as me having a dream I can't remember, and it also made me wonder... what would we talk about if they show up? I think I can already get past the whole, manifest so that I know you're real point. I call, they answer and be like... what do you want? and I can't be answering to them with just... I wanted to see if you were there. Do you know what I mean?

What could be spirit ice breakers? I can't mention the weather to them, hahahaha. I can't seem to be able to come up with things to ask them, or task them with, or request their help with a project. I just want to build a relationship with them but it feels like we have amazing dates and still they won't allow us to spend much time getting to know each other, just enjoying the activity at hand.

Any ideas?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:44 am

I just started searching for images of cat sidhe online and I probably shouldn't be even surprised about it but looks like there's a lot of character appearances in all of my favorite shows!

Now... My own cat sidhe was a reversed adoption, so once again... they've probably always been there for me and I am just too dumb to notice.

Once again, nothing surprising, lol!

Catgirl2
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:02 am

I think you do have a calling from one-if I read right you got a reverse adoption of one? Amazing-if it's one thing I know about any kind of cats is that they just don't choose anyone! It also never ceases to amaze me how spirits try to communicate with us! One thing I rarely do is task my spirits unless it's absolutely needed, sometimes I don't know what to ask them but I do chat up with them! I found there are many reasons spirits pick us-some are obvious some not so much-yet for some reason rarely do I have one approach me in a dream unless they have been with me for awhile-I usually feel a pull or I see them prior to bringing them home!

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:55 am

Yes, Correct. I already have a reversed adoption from one. She decided to come along a few months ago when I ordered most of my spirits and she was one of them.

Ever since then I have been trying to establish some one on one time to bond with each other since I got so many at once.

I have felt her energy before and there was a time in which I had the opening shift at the office and every day I would walk very early to get there and in the way I always saw this black and white cat that made me think of her. And then one day just as it had appeared first the cat was no longer there.

This would be like our first time together though. I don't think that I could ever stop feeling surprised when they show up all of a sudden. Not that I feel jumpy or awkward but I do appreciate their efforts.

And up until now... I'm not the one who gets picked by others, more like... people have to deal with me being there. Now having a spirit choose me is something that I think I am still to new to understand hahahaha.

I also feel that if it were important I would remember somehow, and maybe this phase is just a stepping stone to go through in order to get where we want to be.

Catgirl2
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:36 pm

That is the beauty of the spirit world I noticed-they pick us & usually they see things we don't! Before I brought home my Masheba I would on occasion see a brown cat walking around in my apartment-I knew it wasn't any of my cats so I just brushed it off at first thinking it was my imagination, not realizing it at the time it was my Masheba & when the time did come for me to finally bring her home the conjurer had told me it was like she was waiting at the portal plus the conjurer had said it must've been her calling to me to let me know it was time & she was ready! I got my Masheba from another so she is not from not CH but I also find different sellers sometimes describe the same type of spirits differently too-the woman I got my Masheba from had described her as being in cat form but also can be seen in the form of a woman as well! One day I asked my Masheba if that was her calling to me, she said yes & it was about time to come home, but she also explained to me that I had heard her but since I took awhile to decide she had waited until I was ready!

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Oh wow. That's too sweet a story!

Sounds so very cool. I would love to get the chance to speak to a conjurer and see if I can learn some more about how this whole dynamic of working with spirits work. I think its probably the most interesting thing I can think of.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to get another conjure from a different seller but so far I haven't had any luck and there is probably a reason for that as well.

Guess that I will have to wait and see how things go from now on.

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

Postby Regholdain » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:44 pm

So. There's a lot to read in this thread and it seems very open-ended.

I don't really have anything to add at the moment. It just appeared to be a Catgirl and 2H exclusive table and I like to shake things up and be nosey.

Yep. I'm that creepy guy in the corner. LOL

Catgirl2
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:56 am

Regholdain-you are welcome to join the conversation if you like, I don't mind! So 2Heinrich, to give you an idea about how other conjurers/sellers do it I find each one has a unique way of doing it-kind of like a fingerprint, they seem to leave their own mark on the conjuring! I am with you-I would so love to speak with a conjurer, I always wondered on the dynamics myself, like why some spirits come thru easier than others, how or why some chose us-I understand some are from past lives but the ones that aren't I wonder about! Like for instance, lets say a Court Wind Angel, I do have a male one in my keep but if a female one would have been best suited or more compatible, what happens then? Not that I regret getting a male Court Wind Angel, he is wonderful but every once in a while I do wonder if I had asked for a female or went with either one what the outcome would have been like! Or lets say I choose a particular race of spirit but another one is best suited-how does it work? Does the spirit get to choose to refuse to go? Does the conjurer contact you to let you know one wants to go to you? A couple of years ago I had an unbound that wanted to stay with me, I didn't know what race he was-he has the qualities of two, but I didn't know for sure which-I went with a Daemon because most of what he had described to me seemed to lean towards that, now what if he wasn't a Daemon, how would that affect the outcome if he really was the other race of spirit, would the conjurer know if we don't or aren't sure?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”