Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:42 pm

Well... it's just funny most of the time but I'm probably too unstable to be sure.

I don't know... sometimes I feel like I'm the next step past being bipolar. One emotion to the next and to the next and when I am back to being myself it feels as if I took and quantum jump from one emotional state to another entirely different and unrelated.

Makes me wonder how I am considered to be functional within the normal standards. hahahaha.

If I could I'd be a shapeshifter. Would bring such peace of mind I'm totally sure of that!

Could also be possible that it's not my spirits who grow distant but rather have a hard time keeping up instead.

I'd like to get my hands on enough funds so that I can afford a dynamic binding just to see how much of a difference there is to it.

I just feel thankful that they chose to stay knowing all of that about me.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:53 pm

Well that makes two of us! I always say I may be crazy but I am the harmless version of it! That's why I think spirits are more true friends, they don't turn their backs on us or give us grief or start up drama,! I can't keep up with mine some days so I ask them if they can slow down or keep me posted on what's going on! I wish I can afford a couple of CH's bindings, I even got one for consistent cash flow but it seems to make sure I have enough for what is needed, now I am not asking to be a millionaire but acquiring enough to be comfortable!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:20 am

Yeah... I know what you mean. Would be nice if you could live comfortably without having to "manage".

I really could use one of those, you know? I've got a couple of prosperity spells and such but I swear I could go for the big guns to take this one down hahaha!

I think it's been 9 months or so since I started keeping and to be honest sometimes I just forget that it has been so little because of all the things that I seem to be receiving so far.

I'd like to have more "friending experience" though so I apologize to my spirits for giving them such a hard time.

I hope they laugh about it as often as I do. Mood swings suck but then again they are not as bad from once in a while.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:47 am

I would love to be financially comfortable, but I also would love to find a job I love too-these days both are hard to come by! I have been spirit keeping for 9 years give or take, it's been a long road but I found there is always room for improvement or changes! I hate mood swings, especially when I am tired because that's when I start to get cranky!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:18 am

Right now I just got up, I'm trying to get ready to go to work and waiting for my sister.

I am still half asleep I think so I can't come up with elaborate thoughts but you are right.

By the way... I've been going through the dragon info in here and over the Encyclopedia and I think I found more info on what this new dragon could be.

Thirasses dragon. I'd post the link but all of a sudden I just can't find it -...-

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:40 pm

Thank You! Although I wouldn't want to be a millionaire just financially comfortable I would love to have a job I can enjoy! I can get very moody when I get tired & start to stress out!
That sounds about right with the Dragon, I am glad CH has an encyclopedia, if there is a particular spirit that seems to be making it self known to me I try to research it to get an idea who I am in contact with!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:17 pm

I tend to be moody all the time, but sleep deprivation is what gets on my nerves the most.

Right not I feel like I'm about to start roaring and screaming and smashing things so that I can be left alone. And today it feels as if time is taking forever to move on.

Of course... that's just my mental image because I would just sit down and keep quiet to myself wishing I could be somewhere else.

I certainly feel thankful to CH and all the amazing info they have compiled for us. Otherwise we would have to figure out for ourselves and in my case I don't think I'll ever get an answer to anything I ask directly to one of my spirits.

As for the cash flow well... I don't know. I think that until now I would be able to appreciate it but still... Due to my personality I like to give away things just because so it would be nice if I could keep doing that.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:38 pm

You so called the sleep deprivation-I don't sleep very well myself so it's one reason I get tired, the other is being over worked! I am grateful myself for CH, although I would much rather do the research & spells myself but sometimes it's a good idea to let them do the important ones so I don't mess up!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:15 pm

Yeah... I burn up pretty easily. I guess I could learn how to avoid that but I just don't care.

I'd rather not sleep for being busy than because O have too much energy to fall asleep hahahaha.

Have you ever considered the whole looking into the future thing?

Remember how you told me that I would be hearing from my demon friend soon? Just a few minutes ago I saw him again. On the same place with another girl. This time I didn't bother looking at her but I noticed he had a badge on his hand.

I think he works at the same office building than my siblings do. Funny because I frequently come here and to be seeing him here until now is just new.

Could be something recent though. Not hat I care but I am more shocked about you being right than meeting him again.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:43 am

I had learned not to do spells when I feel under any kind of weather, if I don't have the energy then something goes wonky! To look into the future-absolutely!
WOW-you seeing him shocks me too-I had that feeling you would sooner or later, I got that feeling, but I guessed it wouldn't be for a few weeks! WOW-that is strange, cases like this I hate being right, but for some reason it seems like a sign, if you do happen to bump into him or chat with him he may have something important to say, or even see what his reactions is too, somehow it's no coincidence he popped up & you noticed him, for all we know he could have passed by before & neither of you were allowed to see each other-like the two of you are being cloaked!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”