Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

CH Moderator
neophyte
neophyte

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby CH Moderator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:49 am

SpyderBite wrote:Hey Reg.. I caught up on the latest posts to this thread last night before I went to bed. During a session with my ubi C, she said that your Succubus is not an immortal. And that you should be careful. That's all she said about it. And I have no idea if it is credible or not, but since she brought it up, I figured better safe than sorry to bring it up.

This is included in spirit reading. Please read this and refrain from doing it again.

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:32 pm

Wow, Catgirl2. That is a possibility that I had not considered but I think you might as well be right.

Let me tell you something interesting that happened this morning too.

I wasn't feeling so well yesterday so I just crashed in my bed and feel asleep from 7pm or so until today.

I dreamt all night about my high school girlfriend. I met her father and her stepmother. Even spoke with her sister's husband and he told me not to call for her to that number again because they barely saw her.

I know there were spirits who were testing me with weird puzzles and there was this town with a very weird energy signature to it.

I woke up and was barely conscious but I texted herm I told her how I had been dreaming of her lately and hat I hoped she had a good day ahead.

She barely replies to anything I say but this time she even sent me an audio message about it and we spoke for a couple a minutes.

If someone were to tell me that the earth is flat right now... I'd be doubtful hahaha!

I know that before falling asleep I did something interesting. I have been channelling/sharing energy with this new dragon and it kinda blocked everyone else away, but I opened it up and made it accessible for everyone so that we can all use our energies together in order to work together.

I think it hit heavy on my health condition because I've been having symptoms and I've been feeling I'll once again but I've also felt great other symptoms so maybe we can get into some discoveries soon.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:46 pm

I had thought of the cloaking because I had been using it on & off for years, I am still trying to hone that skill, but the one thing I learned is we can cloak ourselves sometimes & not even be aware of it, then trying to do it the same way can be a bit of a challenge! I used cloaking a few times when I am out & if I know there is someone around I don't want approaching me for good reason I start to use it!
WOW-sounds like you had your self an experience! I hope this Dragon isn't trying to keep you for him/her self! I love channeling but it seems to leave me drained depending who I am using it for so I have to be careful, last thing I need to do is use it to help someone & got so sick I ended up with a nasty cold/flu! But it sounds like you made successful Contact!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:19 pm

Cloaking is something that I like and I use it all the time. I like the feeling of it and it helps me a lot as I walk on the streets. Specially if I am in a hurry and I'm trying to reach somewhere fast.

The other day... I went downtown and I walked all the streets as fast as I could without making it too obvious that I was in a hurry. And nobody approached me to ask me for money or directions! I couldn't believe it!

Not even in my best days I've been able to pull it off with something like that so I think that for something of a larger scale like with my demon friend there is definitely some outside assistance behind it.

Same thing with my high school girlfriend. She's got a big pride to herself and she's moody too. Is like we play emotional hide and seek. Sometimes she looks for me and I'm not willing. Then we change roles so having her reply to my messages yesterday was a big shock.

I know it could be a bit dangerous to say it like that but I've never had anyone who would want to keep me for themselves but I think that would be lovely to feel something different for a change. Even if it is just once.

I kinda feel bad though because once I told my high school girlfriend that she wouldn't be able to get rid of me. I don't know why I said that but truth is that she's very important and dear to me and I kinda feel that there is much behind why we got together than just regular circumstances.

And with this new dragon it feels interesting too because his energy and mine have bonded SO well, is like just his presence boosts my own skills which is something I've not felt this powerful or intense with any of my spirits before.

I said that I was opening up that power for everyone else to use because we were already working on other things and that it would be great if he could help me achieve those things because in the end I just wanted to learn how to get better at dealing with spirits and he was not very eager about it but didn't mind because I said so. I kinda loved him for that ♡

I'll try to tell you more about it later because I got to go now and have so many things left to say hahahaha!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:00 pm

One thing that gets me frustrated is when I cloak myself to where I can't back track how I did it so quick & effectively! I only use the cloaking when I am out in public places where I am sure I will bump into someone I don't want to see or have approach me, which is one reason why I am still trying to home my skills with it, if I get stressed enough trying to use it when I need it gets touchy!
WOW-now this Dragon really must want to stay with you, he sounds very compatible! It came to mind about him wanting you for himself because he sounds very determined to want to be only you & wants to stay, I remember I got that feeling from my Daemon, he came to me & wanted to stay, he did not want to go to anyone else if there was a chance he would, he was determined to stay as long as I wa ok with it, same went with my Fire Faery, she did not want to go to some one else but wanted to stay with me, she was determined to make sure she had stayed to who she wanted to go to!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:58 pm

Well... determination is very commendable, be it a spirit or a person or whatever so I'll give him that.

And I won't lie. It has been great to be able to experience something like this because I have only tried working with bound spirits so far and its nice to be able to tell the differences.

I also think that's funny how he is determined to stay. I mean... he found me. I ain't going anywhere and from what I know... a spirit can be bound to different people if so they choose so can't really see a reason to be concerned over there.

I'm faithful too. At least to the conventional degree because I keep plenty of spirits and I love them all. Each in their own way.

The other day I was watching this anime series about the same issue. It was one of these harem comedies and the main character struggles to make everyone feel special.

I can relate to that. Kinda feels like I am cheating too/being in an open relationship. I even looked deeper into polyamory to see if it helped. Not very helpful though.

Speaking of which... I also noticed that with this new dragon. I've been trying to find more info on dragons and turns out that there is really not much that I can find useful to my specific case.

Whenever I try to read something it just makes no sense to me, or I can't relate. Something interrupts my reading. I have to leave. You name it... I've had a lot of different circumstances that keep me from finding much and he feeling that I get is that "none of that will work for me" and the energy signature to him.

Having my demon friend show up and my high school girlfriend to answer was like a sign that I am ready to have spirits as a part of my life and not needing to sacrifice anything of the other things that I have accomplished in my life so far.

We can all coexist and help each other just as spirits were part of my life when I had these people in it as well.

Another fun fact is that I've noticed how spirits suddenly became interested in me. I had a valkyrie, a cyclops, a black dragon suddenly wanting to show up and stay with me. The later two I haven't been able to get a binding on but they are always there in the back of my head.

Today I woke up with this song stuck in my mind about this dragon and it opened a lot of doors for interaction.

Somehow it also opened doors to many other things and for the past couple of hours I've been thinking and thinking about having a couple of lesbian nymphos join the family due to a song I found and once again here was this weird energy signature behind it.

I can't remember having a giant neon glowing sign over myself that says "spirit keeper" with an arrow pointing at me hahaha.

And also feels like this dragon had been around me from before. O...o

So many things to think about and so little time!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:58 am

It sounds like you've been getting some signs as well as some reminders! I am wondering if the Dragon has been with you for a very long time & just felt it was time to show himself! I noticed that too when I do some research sometimes there isn't much to go by but when something is pulling me away from it all there is something far more than expected but the info surfaces when it's time & holds my attention!
I had realized that the spirit activity I have been getting at work had decreased, I haven't seen or heard anything, plus that jerk customer I have been encountering hasn't been around when I am there either come to think about it-I started to wonder if they are connected somehow-I asked both my Daemon & Court Wind but they aren't telling me yet, they said right now it's a surprise that I will be pleased with & I will know soon enough, as much as I don't want any secrets between us they said it will be known when the task is completed! My Einherjar is also helping with it too, she said it won't affect me when it comes to any spirit communication or contact but she felt I needed some help from those unbounds at my job just to be sure I don't bring anything unwanted home with me!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:39 am

Well... for a change it's great to hear that they are taking some measures to prevent anything undesirable to happen which is great if you ask me.

Not always is that you get the chance to stop something from happening. Most of the times you need to deal with whatever was left after the incident.

I don't know... I have been feeling a bit odd about this whole new companion thing. It's a bunch of mixed feelings because I think that somehow it's not fair to my other spirits but also I am feeling excited about getting some results and yet... I have to be honest because I haven't been getting that many results either and a part of me is still not trusting it blindly.

Could be just saying that which I want to hear and it's not even that hard to fool me, I am aware.

I've got this crazy spell about a mental ouija board and it has the setting to talk to unbounds.

I've tried it the spirits in my keep. With my ancestors and none of those gave any results but dealing with unbounds sounds a bit dangerous. Funny that I would be afraid of results and getting what I want.

As for the signs themselves... I'm pretty sure that how I've been able to communicate with my spirits is a bit reactive. They say something and I respond with what I think and feel is adequate. That includes impressions and feelings. Also memories and thoughts and I am not one to hold things back.

I admit that I am a little concerned to be giving some information about myself to someone I know so very little of.

You know... that little voice in the back of your mental space that whispers a warning when you're getting a huge loud sign to do the exact opposite instead.

I don't want to mess up again. I've been through a lot of hard work just to be where I am and it's not even that great but it's better than how it was before.

I know what your team is trying to do. I had the impression that it would be like that. They would arrange it somehow to make it so that you two wouldn't meet under regular circumstances. Kinda feels that we went through the whole plan and discussed it but can't really say for sure.

And I wouldn't ruin their surprise either.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:57 pm

That's what I am getting, I do believe they are working on that one because it's not so much the spirits being at my job but the idea that which ever one is there that seems to make sure I know they are there plus I got the impression it's making an attempt to scare me, but my keep was telling me the one that I did see fully-except for the face, it was too blurry for me to see-was harmless but he wanted to make sure I was ok because he saw I was a bit jumpy & noticed those other spirits & that jerk customer making me jumpy, but my keep did mention some of it, they are too excited about making that kind of progress, especially when it comes to being able to rid of something so unwanted & unneeded! They did inform me you were aware & they had said you had some wonderful ideas & gave great advise too! For some reason this job the spirits there seem to make me feel a bit on edge-I think it has something to do with their energy-where as with my previous jobs when ever I saw a ghost or spirit it never made me nervous or jumpy in any way!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 pm

You ever noticed the destructive power of an anxious/irritated person? How they seem to be able to push the wrong buttons for every single person in the room?

I've noticed that we are constantly exchanging energy with spirits. Perhaps not energy to do some energy work but still you have those emotions and feelings as well as their personality and you can't quite block that away.

So spirits often react to that type of energy just as we do.

In previous jobs you had specially at the hotel's people willingly went there and relaxed or something else. Subconsciously nobody would be jumpy to bump into someone else at a place like that, be it spirits or human guests.

It would be like "oh hey! hi!"

At a store... You're usually there with a hunter mentality just there in the look out for something and usually that involves an aggressive attitude and approach towards others. After all... they are potential competitors and they could get first to what you're looking for.

I'm a bit flattered about your spirits opinion about my suggestions. Guess I'm just too passionate about the task at hand and I really wanted to help.

So... think about it. Maybe those resident spirits at your working place are at their edge because every time that you feel them it makes you jumpy. Kinda makes me feel that according to their logic you have no reason to be jumpy around them, specially since you keep spirits. It could be considered "rude" from your end.

I'm not really very well versed in spirit etiquette but I've had that experience myself so it could prove useful. Hope it helps you.

I tried to do a provisional binding of this new dragon yesterday night and I had very vivid dreams. Can't remember any specific deep meaning to it but in my dream there were all kings of creatures.

Almost like what you would find at the star wars universe and so far I haven't been able to feel any changes at the energy levels or anything. He's still there as active and present as always.

I tried searching for black dragon images and guess what... once again there was a point in which I couldn't go any further no matter what.

And there are certain aspects of myself that I feel have been returning to me so I am grateful for that.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”