Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Yeah... I know what you mean.

I saw that with my siblings. They had people behind them and they go to do lots of things I never imagined possible. The reason is because when I had the chance we were screwed up and when they had the chance things were better.

I sometimes wonder what I could have become if I have had more support but its pointless.

Those times in which I've asked for help I end up worse than how I was or for a longer period if I had kept to myself.

So my plan is to endure and outlive any kind of hardship I come across and that's it. Slow and steady. I don't mind needing to work my way up through everything because I always have.

At least you can get to sing at any time and you can make yourself and others happy through it. That's more than many can say.

My gift seems to be pretty much useless at it's current state but I don't mind. I'll keep trying until one day I can do something. And if I die and that day never came I'll have CH get me a binding to someone who at least wants to keep a nosy spirit to talk about anything.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:15 am

I wonder that personally myself if I did get the support I needed where would I be-would my dream cam true, what if I didn't loose my voice or job would have it taken me where I wanted or needed to go? All those what ifs-but it also gets me wondering if I would have ended up going down that path & things were worse off or if something bad happened! I do admit I had a conversation recently with my mom & college but if I wanted to better myself I may need to go or at least to a tech school, I told her I didn't want to go any more but she brought up a good point, if I am interested in taking classes what would I want to do, so I told her something I would find rewarding & would like to do for the long haul, she asked what I am interested in, so I told her it was a toss up between Dental Assistant or Veterinarian Tech, but I would also be happy to help keep the office clean & assist with something I can do, so when I told my mom that when I became unemployed quite a few years ago back in 2006 someone from a tech school was there & he had told me since I was unemployed I would qualify for a full grant & get extended unemployment which would allow me to take the class & when I graduated I can collect unemployment still until I found something, so when I was chatting up with the woman that was handling my unemployment what the gentleman I spoke with suggested to me, she accused me of not wanting to work & asked me why I wasn't looking, I explained to her I was looking & felt taking classes to better myself would also be beneficial, this lady had said she could have my unemployment revoked & I could lose it, as well as I should find a job first then consider school later on! I left the office in tears because of how I was treated, when I told my mom what this lady said & did, my mom was furious about what had happened & she told me what she thought of this lady too & if I did lose my unemployment because of her she would want to contact her boss & explain to them what had happened & how it made the both of us feel! I did finally get a job but not one I would have preferred, but one that gave me some relief from worrying how I would pay my rent when my unemployment ran out! I never could understand why people like to pass judgement on a person for no reason! On that day I felt this lady wasn't really helping like she should have & help me out if she was supposed to, I hope one day her Karma comes back to get her!

8*8 :3 Catgirl2 *0* ZXZ

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:24 pm

I hate it when people is given a charge in which they are bestowed power and they end up assuming it as if it were their own.

Why did this girl care so much about your reasons when the money and support you were receiving was not being provided by her? Was you education depriving her of anything? I don't think so but still she felt like she needed to do something about it.

Shame on that kind of attitude.

But on the other hand those kinds of lessons are here to truly make us grow.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:50 am

I do so agree with you! Personally I don't think she should have had a job like what she was doing-plus she also had to take into consideration that there were things I didn't know! Like if I called to Inquire about a position, I didn't know I was supposed to write it down in the log book they gave me, I thought it was only if I had put in an application or resume, plus if I wanted to get technical about it a phone call may not be directed to the right person! You are right, it's not like it's her money, it gets taken out of every ones paycheck & am entitled to it if we need it In the event of job loss! Plus the education-it's grants too that covers it as well-including donations from kind people to help those better themselves! Shame on her laziness because if she needed or was supposed to follow up on why some of these places wouldn't hire me or give me a chance, she would have found out some of those places weren't hiring or got an answer why they weren't giving me the time of day! But I did find it a learning lesson also, including having to learn to ask questions & getting the correct information too!

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:16 am

There are just so people who like to be a living pain!

I hate those.

People is just lazy to have the proper follow ups on certain things. I would know from personal experience.

Also that not many people like to investigate on things and they would just take answers as they come.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:03 pm

Same here-especially the ones that think their mission to dictate & control others, they take positions with some kind of power & know how to manipulate things too! I literally can't stand people like that, makes me wonder, are they so insecure or selfish that they like hurting & controlling others? I hate laziness too, if people can't or won't to a job ethically & without passing judgement they shouldn't be working anywhere! I noticed that also, most won't investigate if they need to & will take anything that is said as fact when they come & always seems the wrong person gets punished!
I remember around that time I was on unemployment my roommate I had at the time was getting married-her grandparents used to live in my old neighborhood where I graduated high school, that's how we became friends & when we bumped into each other she needed a place to stay so we became roommates even though it was for a short period-well anyways her mother in law used to work for unemployment & my friend asker her in law to help me out with it even if it was only explaining it better, well mom in law explained to me that this woman was supposed to follow up on the jobs I had applied to, especially the ones I had an interview with, she would have got the info she needed why I didn't get the job as well as making sure these places weren't passing wrongful judgement for any given reason, plus mom in law had told me this lady should have been helping me too even helping me take that course at the tech school to better myself with & not judging me! I asked mom in law why she wasn't doing the unemployment job anymore she had told me because of all the bad behavior some of her co workers had she had to leave, as well as she advocated for people that want to work & better themselves & since she did her job very well those few employees made sure she was also miserable there, so she had left! It's sad, here is a woman that cared & even she got the short end of the stick on her job because she was an advocate & an ethical person!

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Now that's one truly sad chain of events.

I've seen that at the office. There are certain types of people that they seem to attract conflict due to their attitude even though they may be good people.

At my own department I've seen it twice. A couple of nice girls had resigned their jobs because they start getting into trouble with the manager.

First you would say they get along and there is something else because they talk to he manager as if they were close friends or something and then they leave because they can't stand him anymore.

I think that's due to the general idea that things should be hard and difficult for everybody, so if you seem to be going great and enjoying the ride someone will feel the need to fix the universe and make it rough for you.

That's one of the reasons why I sometimes struggle with the idea of "balance". There are times in which you don't need an opposite force to balance your situation if you are doing great onto something.

Take it with relationships. When it's good it's going great but suddenly people feel the need to start showing the worst of themselves. Why would they do that?!

I've never been able to have a successful relationship past a certain point. How was it possible that there are people who meet a single partner and spend their whole lives together?! I know of a couple of cases where they met in high school, they started dating and went to college and graduated and started working and got married and after 50 years they are still married.

What's the secret to that?! Is there a reason for us human beings not wanting to be continuously successful?

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:59 pm

I wonder about all that myself! Why sometimes we get along with someone & everything goes great just for it to do a total turn around & everything is a disaster? Or we can meet a wonderful person that somehow for some reason bad luck & bad things seem to stick to them & they aren't doing any thing to provoke it or bring it on in anyway? Or the jealous ones-how is it they seem to get everything handed to them & it takes a final blow they get what they have coming to them or deserve when it's too late because by that point the wrong person got screwed just to cater to this jealous person? I know there is always going to be some kind of balance but why it seems to work against certain people & by the time it makes it some what right it's still works not fully to a benefit that the person still has to struggle? I wonder the same with relationships, why some of us get screwed over & over again to no end while the ones that do the screwing over all of a sudden they finally met the one, suddenly they are a great person! Is there a method to this madness? Will something be instore for the one doing the screwing over that the one they found will be the one to get them to open their eyes, make them learn? If there is truth we aren't given more than we can handle & its a learning lesson why hasn't the good things starts improving? I think relationships & me just don't mix well, since I seem to notice I am a magnet for the wrong ones that I am feeling that I am just left behind there in the love department, or my heart is way too closed that it's the breaking point or final straw!

2Heinrich
neophyte
neophyte

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:55 pm

Honestly I'm very done with 3d reality as it is. I think that if I could I'd go full astral and just stay there.

Probable that's why I haven't been able to get the hang of it as of yet.

I want to be in a place where dealing with others can be simple and something you actually enjoy instead of having those days in which you just don't want to stop outside of your bed.

Funny thing is I never actually wanted to learn how to project. If you would have asked me I would have picked telepathy or kinetics but since I got projection by default then I'll give it a try. I mean... Under the logic that something you are already doing should be easier to get a hang on after some time versus something you need to start from scratch.

Just like angels. I still can't believe that I could be sitting down in a book store and the first book that will get my eyes would have the word "angel" on the title.

Suddenly they are everywhere and astral and dreams and waking reality all are starting to look a bit blurry and the same.

Except for the things that I do. Yesterday was crazy. I was holding somebody by the neck after an argument. I've done submissions on martial arts and I hate the feeling of those. Feeling the limbs of others under your own moving in awkward ways is just unpleasant.

I got him to tap and then I left. I took a cab with my naked ex-girlfriend and a coworker and we went to her house to eat spaghetti.

I saw my coworker playing a horror game and suddenly I knew what needed to be done. I just hope my brain doesn't get fried during the process.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:00 am

I wonder myself if some thing just can't be avoided & they are meant to happen no matter how much we try to change things for the better or fix something that needs to be fixed! I know I cant change a lot of things in this word, but I do know I can make a good difference for those that may need & want it! I know my reasons for spirit keeping, but sharing with those that don't believe or would think I am a crack pot is not an option for me, I was at work yesterday & I had a customer that came in-he is a regular & he almost always gives me a hard time when he does come in, he acts like it's he owns the store but he doesn't, he doesn't even work for the company-he was acting extra nice to me which I thought was strange, then he complimented me on how well I keep the store cleaned when I am there, to the point he said the store doesn't have that sewerage smell anymore, so I told him I try my best to keep it clean since nobody else I work with really made an effort except for one co worker but she only works 2 days a week & she isn't as thorough, he also told me that he never really liked anyone that worked there to begin with let alone some of the customers because most love to cause trouble for everyone, so he asked me if I had another job, I said no but I am looking for something more suitable & with people that want to work-we just had a lazy jerk quit two weeks ago, he claimed he needed his 40 hours but was calling me to come in for him, now I found out early this week one of the big bosses is doing an investigation on my location so he will be in touch with me, so I won't hold anything back if possible, for the past two weeks there is major drama, my schedule is messes up, my boss is scheduling my hours on days I can only work from 5 pm to closing in the afternoon when I don't have a ride,-anyways this customer actually told me if I get another job he couldn't blame me because I am the only one that has a good head on my shoulders & wants to work & he couldn't blame me for being upset with them!
You sound like you had an experience too, how was the spaghetti? Have you ever had it with shrimp & scampi with it or a Cajun Alfredo sauce with shrimp-both of those ways are my favorite way to cook spaghetti! Now if only I can relax to a good horror movie I would be set1

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”