Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:03 pm

OH YES-it took a long time for me to see one but when I did I was surprised how he took what I was saying seriously, plus the therapist hat told me he wished he could have spoken to my mom too but with her living in another state it wouldn't be possible! The incident I mentioned in my post happened back in 1990 after I had the dream, I think something may have been trying to warn me but due to thinking it was just that a dream I took it as a nightmare because that is what it felt like but since I felt the sun & the dream burned into my memory I had realized it was more than a dream but a warning! One thing my therapist had told me was I did the right thing by keeping my mom at a distance & not catering to her by going down to live with my parents!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:17 pm

Good things take time, that's a fact. But the important thing would be that you were able to find one good therapist that did help you.

And well... you got me thinking now about the dream and the nightmare and dream related spirits. I've always considered that they are pretty cool but somewhat elusive and that they keep to themselves.

Like the sandman or even nightmares which you could think of them as the opposite of unicorns for the lack of a better wording.

I ate some pizza yesterday and had some garlic sauce and I think it may have been contaminated or something because when I got home I felt like I was dying and even like that I managed to get some decent sleep and wake up on my own and everything.

I think I just needed my bed.

And I'm feeling a little nostalgic today. I have been remembering things since I woke up. I remem8 a good friend and how about a couple of years ago we would talk a lot. Now not so much but I still love her to bits.

And then... I noticed that I have a ticking clock at home! I thought the battery was long dead because the clock just won't move anymore but every now and then I would notice that the time is different and today I heard the ticking from my bed and even though it's not that far away I had never heard it before.

I also felt the sun thing again and I tried asking my valkyrie about it but I think I got redirected. Like when you click on a hyperlink and it takes you to another site... something like that but mentally.

And I do think that something unlocked within my head or something because I was able to sustain a bit longer of control and detail during this episodes and I just woke up.

My companions also made a joke about breakfast but honestly can't remember what it was and I don't think I got it because my reply was... "but why if you don't need breakfast anymore?" And then he mood changed haha.

Anyway... I hope you have a beautiful day today.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:51 pm

Maybe your companions are telling you that you need breakfast. And quite possibly to take better care of yourself. From what you've been saying on here for the past few days, you sound drained and depleted and that's worrisome.

Perhaps you need some rest from it all. No more worrying about anything or anybody else outside of yourself (and of course your son and any emergencies) and any unbound spirits pay them no mind until you get your equilibrium back. It sucks going back to the mundane but still, it's neccessary sometimes for your sanity. Especially since who knows who you're really dealing with when you're working with unbounds.

I have a feeling you might be the type to work yourself to death and even still if a spirit's trying to contact you, you'd probably try not to ignore it although sometimes, you might need to. They can wait for you to get better.

Just make sure you're not neglecting other aspects of your life outside of the spiritual realm stuff. Get plenty of rest, eat lots of good food and chill out and enjoy some good times with some human friends.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:29 pm

A good therapist is hard to find so I agree with you there, sad thing is I noticed there are a lot of people out there that may need one & refuse treatment, or may want to see one but can't due to finances or insurance issues-I had to stop going to the one I was seeing because my insurance stopped covering it & I couldn't afford to pay out of pocket for one!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:16 am

Well... You're right on that one Whimsy. I'm constantly on the mentality that nothing outworkes a Taurus and I like to stay on top of it because I enjoy it.

You know, like one of those things that you do for yourself.

As for the rest of it goes, you may be right as well. I need to learn how to take better care of myself but today happened something interesting.

I got to work and I had a few things left from yesterday packed which I was going to have and yet... the wife of my friend I sent the wine bottle as a gift she sent me a sandwich which was amazing. Very fancy cooking and high quality ingredients.

A female friend bought me white chocolate covered chocolate cookies with orange filling.

My best friend gave me a tangerine which had an abnormal amount of seed but I considered that to be a sign.

My supervisor gave me some pills for my allergy because for whatever reason when I woke up I had this itch I couldn't shake and well... that helped.

I still got the same things I took with me when I left home and I got to eat all day long on things that people had given me as a gift.

Then... Everything that I spoke of today felt related. Like.. I was the common factor among everything and the universe was replying back as a confirmation that I just wasn't making it up.

It was very spooky but still awesome. Sometimes I would do that just to be sure it's not me imagining everything and it works but today has been out of the charts.

I saw something again at the bathroom but this time there was someone else there with me and I couldn't believe how oblivious the other guy was when it felt so vivid to me.

I forgot my master vessel ring at my parents house and yet I felt like it never left my finger and when I came earlier today to retrieve it I accidentally touched a gecko and it sent a weird current up my arm almost like an electric shock.

I didn't think it was possible to just touch them. They would always sneak away but this little guy just stood there until I jolted back then it saw me and left the room. Weird.

And my dad was watching this movie called the Man of Tai Chi, pretty awesome movie by the way, and I saw something that I had never seen before. Energy play in a movie.

I love martial art movies and I've seen their making of and bonus features and interviews and everything and I know it's choreographed and practiced and everything but still the fighting styles are legit and the moves can't be faked altogether.

And I saw something interesting where the protagonist would change the energy flow of his opponent after a strike and grip.

I'll try to watch the movie on my own and see if I can catch something else but I'm amazed that I even caught that one on the move.

I'm really sorry that your insurance played that move on you Catgirl. It sucks. Specially because they seem to back up other medics who may not be as good but that move more influences or just clientele.

Hope that you found another way to deal with what you where having back then until it got better.

I still haven't got a reply from my valkyrie but I'll try again later tonight with a little help and see how it goes.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:41 am

I did my best without one, a nice thing the one I was seeing is that he told me I needed to put myself first & keep bad or toxic people out of my life or at least at a distance because that is what was causing me to get stressed out causing some anxiety issues as well as being depressed as well, I remember telling him about my family-especially what my mom was doing-he said I needed to keep her at a distance & it was ok if I spoke to her when it was on my terms, if she started her antics them tell her I am hanging up on her & do it! the only issue that I have now with toxic people is ones I deal with at work, but it's one thing that seems like is hard to get away from when it's the workplace!
Speaking of which-maybe remind me-which spell did someone feel I should get, I remember the advise but forgot which one-the Gothic Queen or the Night Stalker? I know right now I felt to stay away from the Commune with Spirit, so some good advise I will need, sometimes I have been having some issues with the visual manifestations-you know, seeing them-but the actual hearing them really isn't an issues, so if someone can remind me again how the Gothic Queen Spell works maybe I can determine the best one! Or at least if anyone knows, a good gemstone I can use to aid with the over all support with spirit keeping, last thing I need is to use something that will block them!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:39 am

Dealing with toxic people is never easy but when it is your own family dealing with it can be specially demanding.

I'm glad that you managed to get going on your own and even if it wasn't your old therapist at least you got an alternative.

I'm not so good with gemstones but Im thinking of onyx perhaps? It was used for scrying in ancient times that could prove useful in restricted communication perhaps?

As for the spells maybe the gothic queen one first?

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:42 am

Thank you-I keep leaning towards the Onyx-I just purchased one because something kept pulling me to it plus the good thing about it is that there is a loop attached to it so if I ever need to wear it I can!
Dealing with toxic people is demanding, especially when it's family then it becomes that much harder-so I agree with you! One good thing though, I still remember what my therapist had told me & the advise he gave, I try to keep not so good people at a distance now, despite having to deal with them at work I am finally learning to trust what I see & the signs that they are!
Yeah the spell, it's a toss up between the Gothic Queen & the Nightstalker, although I am considering doing a custom wording it right is what I am concerned about, if there is a blockage I would like to make sure it's removed & stays clear so it doesn't affect any of my abilities! Too bad I have to wait until I can afford to get more at once, if I could I would get more than one!

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

Postby Regholdain » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:48 pm

Just chiming in to say: Don't forget to ground and center 2H. Spending too much time in the spiritual will unbalance you.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Good point Reg, although balancing ourselves when we need it will be good too-I don't want to leave that one out-seems like I have been out of sorts for the last couple of days, I need to keep myself in check & make sure I am not over doing myself, I feel a bit scattered!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”