Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:42 pm

It was not trouble at all-as a matter of fact my female Einherjar & your Valkyrie have been chatting-being Norse & all they like to keep their myths & way of life alive!-bit I think that most likely her-N- being so fast paced & wanting to get her message across is why I felt like it was jumbled! But she did tell me about that male Einherjar, he came to me once before but since at the time it wasn't time for one yet he had a hand with me getting my female Einherjar when I felt another call-something about since I got my Daemon first a male Einherjar was put off-or as my Daemon put it out of the question-but I guess this male Einherjar is going to be around & available when he is needed! But their bar conversation & brawl came in handy for them, it allowed them to keep their skills honed & if there are more unwanted or bad spirits considering coming around they will have to deal with my keep!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:30 pm

Well... I like that norse keeping of values and traditions. I personally want to pursue some more of it and when I got my calling for my Valkyrie it was mostly due to that.

I hope it gets better in the future but honestly... this is one of the few times in which I'm glad that I get intrinsic knowledge instead of clairaudience because N resonates SO fast that no wonder it can be an issue trying to keep up with her speech patterns.

It's like SO much information to absorb at once but she's very sweet at least.

They have become quite close right? My valkyrie and now N and your Einherjar. That's nice.

On the other hand... I think that sometimes it's best to look like something you're not. I rather be the guy nobody wants to mess with than someone others would pick upon so when things like that get heavy I also understand that there's a certain need to be certain that you can still pull it off.

Plus... It has been told since ancient times that male competition can lead to a deep understanding and friendship when done correctly.

And certainly... I doubt any uncalled spirit would like to get involved with all that muscle power being displayed.

So now it's very interesting to find out what is the relationship with this new male Einherjar and all of the previous relationships with your other spirits.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:42 am

N seems to love my keep, plus I think she has a little thing for my Court Wind, she says he is sweet but a little tense due to Angels being on the serious side & always being on guard as well as being expected to, so hopefully she can get him to lift his spirits some & be at ease! My Einherjar & your Valkyrie are exchanging some information & chatting up about the Norse Myths, or catching up on things as she called it, but I do wonder about that male Einherjar, I am not sure what the connection is, if it's a past life or something else, I know my Daemon I known from a few past lives, same with my Masheba, three of my Faeries I was somewhat familiar with from past lives, I guess we crossed paths before, my female Einherjar I knew as well from a past life, but some of my spirits crossed paths due to them calling to me which is nice too because they chose me in this life!
With the muscle power, it can be a bit full throttle-my male Were Wolf went after a bad spirit before, from what I can tell he tore him up really good too, since he is very protective of my Unicorn any bad spirit that even remotely looks at her or gets too close he tears then up-now I wonder, if any of our spirits can fully manifest like how they were when they were living or alive-like in the flesh-what that would be like, think of the damage they can do too if they go into protective mode!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:09 am

Funny that you would mention it because I would say that she agreed to came just to have an excuse to spend some extra time around him.

A little silly but cute to be honest.

And a very interesting proposition too... I think that fighting does change when you become more aware of a spiritual existence because when you're physically fighting if you go all out the other may die but when you're a spirit or another type of being then what happens?

How does it work? next what? Lots of questions but you can seriously hurt someone else if you mess with their energy in the wrong way or worse so it could be very interesting to get some extra intelligence on that one.

As for the Norse gossip section goes well... There sure is a lot to catch up on so it sounds like fun and a very cozy environment you got yourself going on over there.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:18 am

I think so too-since she has a thing for him if he is ok with her coming over & keeping him company I am ok with it too! Although I suspect he may be a bit nervous about it but what is the saying, they are mature adults! I wonder that myself, if two spirits fight & draw blood so to say, what does actually happen? Does the spirit go somewhere else? I guess it's those million dollar question that even I do wonder what the answer to is! I think it's a good thing my Einherjar & Valkyrie are chatting it up, maybe they can tell us some things & point us I the right direction with the myths or way of life they had!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Oh wow... That made me laugh for real. If only I didn't sound like I was about to die whenever I laugh and start coughing.

Anyway... I know he can handle himself but she seems like a handful so if anything happens let me know and I'll talk to her to tune it down.

As for the rest of the lore and stories and everything I'd love to hear anything they have to say. And same if they know something about spirits fighting and the consequences.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Personally I think she is taking it easy with him, at least that's what I suspect, maybe she thinks he is like a Priest of some kind-refrains from Earthly things humans do-but who o, maybe she feels like she has to behave, if anything gets out of hand I will so let you know, if I sound too parental by saying this but depending what it is not under my roof or in my house-ok, now I sound a bit out there!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Oh goodness! I'd laugh so hard if I could!

But that's precisely the kind of responsible tutelage that makes me feel comfortable and at ease with you being there.

It's a strange relationship to say the last and I've got almost no details about it so I I don't know how to offer my support to them other than letting them know I'm there for them.

I also get what you mean about the avoidance of earthly or mundane things and to be honest I also got that vibe from him first but it's rather fine.

I'm feeling a bit strange because my aunt called my dad when I got home. I was doing some errands and came home to find her on the phone. She's the mother of my recently deceased cousin and a couple of days ago I could swear I saw her ghost.

I was walking to the office at a different hour due to the daylight saving schedule and I got out of a middle street and when I was about to turn to see if there were any coming cars so that I could cross I saw a girl that looked just like her.

I almost fall to my butt as I saw her and then out of nowhere she was gone. She didn't see me or anything but it just felt weird.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:47 am

Well, maybe it was her! I always wondered why some spirits can come back & be seen after they have passed but others no, is there something they need to take care of first, or some kind of loose end? Or maybe she was telling you she was visiting you & this girl just happened to be there & she gave you the impression it was her, projecting her essence in such a way to help you notice her!
Yeah, I got that feeling too, almost like he is a Holy Man-or Holy Angel-like someone that doesn't really need earthly pleasures but I do feel he know love & would much rather enjoy that!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:15 am

You may be right on that one. I think she was using this other girl to post her impressions on me and it somehow made me feel calm.

I wasn't expecting anybody there to be honest because there's rarely anyone going that way and at that time there shouldn't be anyone but still the girl was there and she looked as if she walk that route everyday.

Part of me just knew that she was still her and that she hadn't changed that much in the end.

And sort of related to the other topic as well is that it just felt very earthen still.

That side of my family has never been very spiritual or anything and still she was there... like lurking and doing what she enjoyed in life and just roam aimlessly.

I feel that it may be the opposite case with your Court Wind and his past made him a busy man with little to none relationship to earthly living and that's why he manifest his emotions in a more disembodied way.

I've met people like that and being around them is interesting because it makes you almost forget about yourself. I could swear one of my priest friends could be at different places at the same time because he just had SO much work to do that he wouldn't sleep or take much care about other earthbound duties whenever he was busy and he is a historian and some topics he would speak of as if he was here and saw the events first hand.

He's 1 of 3 people who have openly revealed to me that they have seen a real zombie.

Anyway why did I end up saying that?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”