Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:41 pm

It does sound like she was trying to get your attention somehow, why you felt calm too, she most likely wanted to let you know she was ok, plus if this girl took this route on a daily basis she picked someone that could represent her somehow!
I noticed that about my Court Wind, he doesn't represent the traditional signs of how Angels are or could be like, I think he felt it was time to interact with people & he wanted to be sure he went to the right person when it was time, but in a way he does feel like he can be particular on who he wanted to go to, like he was searching for that someone when it was time to do his earthy duties!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Hey that's a very nice suggestion. Thanks for bringing it up!

You're probably right and your Court Wind he doesn't seem to be the type to take things lightly.

Today has been a weird day. I got up from a weird dream in which I saw people who used to work ar the office but they don't anymore.

And I woke up feeling a bit uneasy.

When I left my house my chest burned a lot and I couldn't inhale properly.

I did my shift and right now I'm waiting to be called at the local clinic and get someone to check me up.

I had to give in and do something to take a better care of myself but honestly... I feel like this is much worse than it seems.

And I do feel like a zombie. I can't breath but apparently it's not that important to keep a constant airflow what I don't like is the mental state it puts me in. All edgy and scaredy and super alert. :(

Hopefully something nice will come out.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:39 pm

UH OH-I so hope you are & will be ok-health issues are something to be concerned about-not saying you aren't but I do admit I am guilty putting something off as just a simple cold or flu, now when I feel a bit under the weather I look for other signs like if I feel more tired or sleepy or if I am slowly feeling worse I call the doctor & pay him a visit!
I hope I am somewhat right with my Court Wind-he had been with me for over 2 years I am finally seeing things I never would have guessed! You are right on that one-he doesn't take anything lightly & I think that is why I always felt he was hard to get to know, when it comes to being on guard, protecting or doing surveillance he is there & I think that could be why I used to feel like he didn't want to be around or with me! But I guess it's because he can be very serious & I mistook it as him being angry! I hope he's not upset with me though, I sometimes use to wonder if I should have got a female court wind or went with either I wonder if he still would have picked me!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:37 am

I guess that unless you're a conjurer yourself and you can pick up on certain things there is no telling why hey picked you.

I'm sure he saw something that he could do or somewhere where he could help and he decided to take it for himself.

Assume responsibility you know?

As for the clinic part goes... It ended up well. I got two shots of different vaccines and I can't sit properly haha, but I do feel better and they got me a few pills and a syrup for me to take for a few days.

I got some antibiotics too and I'm counting on them to make a difference. Honestly I wouldn't have gone but the burning sensation in my chest scared me a bit.

I could so the living without breathing part but I know that it could scare others and that's the least I need now so will have to deal with it somehow.

I hope that N can help him ease up and get more down to earth if that applies.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Glad you got something to help, nothing like being sick & having to worry about it getting worse, was it a upper respiratory infection? Or a chest cold? I hope it's a simple cold!
I think N is helping him some, he was so distant when I first got him I remember when I first got him I remember hearing him say my sword where is my sword & he finally told me later on he wanted his vessel to be a sword but since I didn't know I could ask for that he wanted a sword as a offering/gift & he helped me pick out the sword he wanted, it was a pendant & although the one he wanted was sold out he picked one that was the closest! So yes I wonder why or how they pick us, I always wonder if the conjurer picks up on these things, but I also do wish there was more communication there just incase, I would hate to see a spirit go to someone & have them be unhappy! Plus one thing I always wondered too, what if there was another one more suitable & wanted to come to me, how will I know? If a conjurer can at least be open to thee type of questions I can get a better idea on it, it's not that I am unhappy with my court wind but I wondered for a long time if he was unhappy or if he just knew something but didn't want to tell me!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:35 pm

It was a respiratory infection so yeah... got antibiotics and everything. I do feel different today but I've still got some burning in my chest.

I do hope she's loosing him up because being so uptight can make you miss on a lot of things.

I do think that since spirits can see so many other things it's harder for them not to notice what they need to be doing.

Whether or not they do it that's something else, like me going to the clinic until I ABSOLUTELY need to but it's not like they don't know what to do.

From what I've read about conjuring I imagine it to be a mix from a dating site and a job/hiring site.

That's because you know what you're looking for and you can write a small profile or info on yourself so that the conjurer can help you identify what you want, need or are looking for.

And works the same for spirits. They can tell what they can do and those things. Or if they are meant to find someone.

So in the end it's the conjurer who discerns who are the best matches out there.

I think that's why there are a lot of filters in between he process so that things can get sorted out in order to make sure the best results are achieved.

Of course... if someone doesn't get what they wanted out of a relationship whichever kind it is, then there could be a lot of reasons why as well.

And match making it's some sort of gift too. So conjurers are equipped with special gear to assist their labor.

Funny that we all will grow fond of our tools and the only ones I've met more obsessed with swords than I am are angels.

Plus... two years is a lot but keeping is not like moving in with someone because you are very limited to what your skills can do in order to establish that relationship.

Maybe spirit keeping is like a way to develope better relationships with those around us. You know... like the next step in social skills ladder.

First you build relationships with your family group. Then your family grows bigger. And next you go to kindergarten. Then it's school and then high school and next college or university and then you go out to the world.

But once the world opens up to you that can still grow and there are other earth creatures you can relate to. And a lot of spirits there too.

Then you can also travel among realms, dimensions and others so it can be pretty cool to picture like that.

Still... I think you can always ask the conjurer in case you have doubts with any specific case and maybe they can provide the best answer about it in case you haven't got many results on your own.

Some sort of guarantee program perhaps? Whichever the case they are still proving a service so you can contact your provider if you have issues and they'll tell you what to do.

Right now... I'm wondering if there could be something else other than blockages or lack of practice while contacting spirits that could contaminate your results.

I am staying with my parents for the weekend with my son as usual and since I'm a bit sick myself that makes them more comfortable to be able to keep an eye on me.

However my brother is not home for the weekend because he's at a special retreat of some kind and so my mom told me to use his room yesterday.

The things is that when I was setting up the bed I found a blood stain. I didn't pay much mind when because I was very tired but when one of the alarms for my meds went off I got up and I kept hearing my banshee's song over and over.

I got the meds and went back to bed and I remembered my brother's ex girlfriend and how she would stay over from time to time.

I checked my banshee's notes before going to bed again and then I fell asleep.

Next thing I know is that I'm still in the same room where I was but my brother's ex girlfriend is there with me and she started behaving weird.

So it makes me think that maybe as I was setting things up to reach my banshee I remembered this girl then maybe I included that as an ingredient to be used in my session with my banshee without noticing or explicit desire just because I remembered her as I was doing the rest of things.

So it got me thinking to be honest. That and because I felt some energy in my hand as I was drifting and first it feels like a magnet/scanner than can help me up when I touch things or am working on a healing session.

Then... there's also this other type of layout where it feels like a film covering my skin. Like latex gloves and this is what it feels like when I'm using kinetics for time or others and how I've felt the weapons in my visions.

But as I was there on the bed trying to get back to sleep and pack all the things I needed to visit my banshee then I started feeling the energy in my hand start building some sort of crystal.

It was made of individual panels that where brought together and united somehow. It reminded me of how stones and crystals are cut into different shapes so it looked like a polished cluster. Still retaining some of the sharded aspect from where it was mined but also some elaborate work done on it.

I know I got some faces of it but not all of them and then I fell asleep. So I wonder what it could be. And interesting because the ring my siren gave me... it still fills there in my finger.

I wish I could know more about what's going on.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:54 pm

I hope she is-my court wind can be open when he wants to but shy the next & I don't want him uncomfortable! You know, you just reminded me, when I first joined CH my court wind is the first one I had purchased from them so I let them give me advise on which Angel I should get so I went with a court wind, I am the one that chose a male-which at the time a male felt best suited & I still do, I wouldn't change anything-but due to me being new to CH I was a bit leery on asking questions because I didn't quite know how to ask them, so when it came to my Daemon I had no choice but to ask-I wasn't sure which of the three he was but he definitely had the majority of two trait wise, but at the time I went with what he said was closest too, which he said there isn't much t go on-in hind sight I should have asked more questions or left out the race part & went from there! One thing I wish is he had told me sooner was a detail he said he had, maybe it could have helped some-he mentioned after it was done & shipped that in life he had supernatural strength in battle & like the Einherjar can call for others like him when & if needed, but he also had said he had been a powerful Warrior in more than one life but didn't always fight with a clan, he was one that would fight for who ever needed his protection-he had told me once he helped a Monastery & protected them from anyone that would cause them harm just because they can, so basically he had fought for the underdog so to say! Strange, after I got his vessel he mentioned something to me regarding a Berserker-I wonder if that what he was in one life!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Wow... so cool!

I'm sorry I didn't post anything earlier, I had a rough time. I barely got any sleep and I feel like I just ate a whole barrel of toxic wastes or something and it's melting my insides.

My brother got my hand with the car door and he slammed it on it. Fortunately nothing happened but it hurt. And my mother was being her usual nasty self and she even had the nerve to say that I was doing who knows what kind of drugs because I couldn't breath evenly or talk steadily.

I wonder why they have to be such a handful most of the times -...-

But then again... I'm pretty sure that if you go back to the notes and find the order number and send them an email they may still be able to help somehow.

At least it has to be worth the while. They are very knowledgeable and maybe point you in the right direction. Get you a reading that could be useful too.

And I've heard that before... that there are certain beings who have that skill to hone others to their case when in need and personally I've always admired that.

Same thing with monks. And I could swear that I got a glimpse of it as I was reading your words. Could it be that I got your memory? Or maybe since I've met him I could pick it up as well? How cool!

But all things considered, Bersekers are awesome from any point of view and they were quite popular. I know that there have been different types to them but still they all made it to legend material so it would be pretty darn cool to know more about that.

And makes me think that even when it happens to be a family that has bonds created out of different things from spread moments in time and space even then spirits in our keeps they also have things in common or that could help them bond with each other and not just us as a common ground.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:18 pm

I know what you mean, so it's ok if you didn't post anything sooner! Family can be such pains in the butt at times! So don't worry-I guessed you would be on soon enough!
You so git that one right with the Monks-other than you meeting him he also wanted to share with you some of the thigs he did to help out the right people, so yes you did pick up on it right! I wondered if he was a Berserker at one time-I don't know much about them but would love to get more info!
I was actually considering contacting CH about that-since Daemons have that line to the Immortals-which I know mine does, sometimes he can pick up a message for me before I even get it-I had wondered if he was trying to tell me he was a Berserker or if one wanted me to notice him or pick him to be In my keep & mistook him for another race of spirit! One thing I do remember though, both of us wanted to be sure he was bound to me, since he was an unbound he was concerned he might get stuck or be unable to do what he needed on the protection level-I wasn't sure if my Daemon being bound to me would matter too much, he claimed he had been with me for quite a long time & when he found me in this life he made sure he wasn't going anywhere until he knew for sure he was needed & I wanted him to be with me-it's a good thing I remember him from my past lives because if I didn't I would think he is trying to be possessive & I can't stand being around anyone that is like that!
You know something-I think you know what I was thinking-I was actually considering getting a reading but I an not sure which one I should get-any thoughts on it, or know the best/right one to get? I so think a reading would be a wonderful idea, that way if I need to contact CH with my concerns on if I picked the right race for him or if there is anything that can be done I know how to ask it! Nothing like a spirit not telling you everything sooner-which may be a good thing-or rushing something for a good reason then finding out something to question my decision & knowledge on something!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:47 am

Oh yeah... such a huge pain at times to be honest but anyway... it's passed now.

Hiccups have been killing me but it's a very weird side effect of the pills that I'm taking. Once again I'm clinically proven to be a freak. Thank you so much, nature!

As for the berserkers go... they were shapeshifters. Either those born under a kin sign with a totem or power animal, those who were were-folk, those who could replicate energy and become that which hey wanted or even skilled magicians who could walk skins and trade with animals to lend them their skills.

The thing is that they were mighty warriors and became legendary tales with great ease. Even in gay communities today he bear is highly praised as a symbol of masculinity.

Of course historians and scholars would argue that they were just muscular men with bear pelts but to each it's own.

As for the monk stuff goes... many ancient martial arts specially those who deal with energy forms began because monks would be robbed constantly and often times harmed or killed until somehow people started to find ways to bring back astral skills or energy skills and cross them over to the physical plane and there the styles were born.

Of course... there are other stories about being directly taught by kind and compassionate spirits of other kinds like dragons and ogres, and giants and the like. Often felines too.

So I like to think that all of them keep a little bit of truth within themselves.

Now... I know there is one reading for an in depth reading about a bound spirit and there you can post specific questions you would like to ask or get the chance to leave it open and see what the spirit would like to share.

I can't remember the name so I'll post the link later. I know that there are other options under the shop but they seem to be more specifically casted for details on situations that you already know about but would like to get deeper info.

That's what I can share for now.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”