Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:19 am

Well Catgirl, you may be right about that and perhaps the shows and everything else has been a way of getting you prepared for what's to come?

I think that maybe you feel sad because you feel how navy the whole situation is. You don't want to talk that much about it but then someone else says a thing or two about the same situation and the next thing you know is that everyone has something to say so the whole situation needs to be addressed.

It's not a bad thing but sometimes people feel strength in numbers so... if enough people believe something it must be dealt with?

Strange to think but that's society.

And yeah, Whimsy. I love the whole devil therapist thing too. So LA said Tom Ellis on the show on one chapter, haha!

I have to say that the first thing the show caught me with was him. He's just captivating. Then they got Tom Welling on the show too and I didn't know which where to look haha.

As for the girls go... dr Linda is way too sweet and she won my heart, but my favorite one has been Ella since they got into the whole CSI theme.

And of course there is now Eve and well... I loved her role. I sensed she was going to show up eventually so when they introduced her and she ordered the apple tini I knew and I wasn't disappointed at all.

So I love about the show how the party mixes into your life. That one time when Trixie and Maze go trick or treating and she wears her skin was like the cutest thing ever.

And I also can sympathize with the rest of the not feeling appreciated situation because we have been getting that at the job.

Most of the time my scores have been at 100. I make mistakes and everything so that happens but not that often. Still.. when my new evaluations came I knew QA department had messed up.

I got some points deducted from my score because I didn't use appropriate voice tone during a call and I've been sick like for a month? They refused to change my score because I could have warned the customer. He didn't even complained and I got my score messed up.

And the next one said that my breathing could be heard at the recording. I mean... seriously? I breath? No way! Such a surprise!

So I got the scores and didn't say anything else because I wasn't getting anywhere but the first chance I got I told my story out loud and peolme6 got angry.

Sometimes you can't tell the difference. One thing is pestering people to get them angry because your life is miserable and another is bringing out what makes people angry so that you can deal with it.

Messing up my scores was a bad move because those things they said were not even because a customer complained but because they felt like they could lower my score based on the opportunity.

I have a hard time dealing with those kinds of things and I felt betrayed because the people at that department are usually nice to me but when I called upon them they turned around and left me alone to face it.

I swear I felt like tearing them to pieces in a very werewolf kind of scene but it's not even worth it.

Now I have to learn how to deal with feeling those kinds of things and I think my keep has been just like Catgirl's, trying to improve my situation somehow.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:10 am

That lady sounds like a trouble making nasty one! I hate working with people like that-always minding everyone but never themselves! But yes, it's time to finally be able to say something-I had pegged it where it would be pointless because of all the crap I had been experiencing-everyone I worked with also hung out outside of work & were friends, so here I am the odd one out! Plus I have been at my wits end because if I go to my manager I don't know how he would have reacted or who he believed, if I went above his head it might also look bad because it will look like I am a troublemaker trying to cause problems-but a good thing now my manager & his boss had asked me my experience & to tell them what is/has been going on, so now I will be able to tell my side of what has been happening! I don't want to make it appear to be a snitch but all I was doing was trying to get them to see what was going on!

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:10 am

Don't worry Catgirl. You're very smart and sensitive. Remember your training and feel the Force all around you and you will find your way through all of this.

I am actually very confident that things will turn out in your favor and not just because you are my friend but because you can feel the interest in your manager's behavior.

I also know what is like to be the one left behind while others go out.

Over here we got some strange lightnings and hey look so crazy because everything else looks normal but here are the lightnings anyway.

And I have something interesting to tell.

I noticed it yesterday as I walked home it was already dark and there were plenty of lights all over the place so as I walked home I had like 7 different angles of my own shadow lying on the walls, the floor, other things as well and they all had different intensity in he shade they had.

The thing is that suddenly I was walking and I moved aside to let someone through who seemed to be in a hurry and due to that I came very close to a wall.

I felt as if I had startled someone by coming to close but when I turned I knew there could be only the wall and the shadow on it.

Curious enough... I felt the shadow staring back at me in disbelief/surprise. The rest of the way I had to walk home feeling that my shadow didn't want to come to close to me.

And today... I got home from work, it was late and I needed a shower. So I made a small ritual and I shaved my head.

When I was done and started taking the shower I noticed things moving on their own.

Not only there was nothing moving them but it also felt as if suddenly they became self aware and just moved by their own free will.

I saw a few droplets rearrange themselves on the wall. And they remained there. They didn't even slide down the wall.

Then I got out and saw a couple of other things move on their own and it was almost as if I knew where to look just in time to see when move.

Sound also seems to be a little odd. Music sounds so much deeper and I can hear sounds in better detail. It's almost as of every sound were being made at the same time than all the others and I could listen to each one of them without shutting anyone off.

I have to go to bed now so I hope your day tomorrow is something amazing. See you soon.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:12 pm

I think it's a good thing my manager has been noticing some things himself but is at the point he may not be able to ignore it! All I can hope for is something gives for the better!
WOW-you have been seeing shadows too? I have been seeing them myself on & off for a couple of months but lately it's been at the corner of my eye-like it knows I will see it but decides to try to hide or make sure I don't see it-wow, I am speechless!

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:38 pm

I always get a little excited when I see something that I think might be paranormal/ spiritual related. Like the other day I was sitting in my room and the door opened up by itself. We'd think it was the cat but he was in the room with us.

Another time, I had a certain page opened up on my phone and I left the room and when I came back, youtube was opened up instead with a playlist. (I think it's the one that youtube makes for you based on what you've been listening to.)

What's cool about that experience is that I had the intentions of a visit and I was about to reach out and so it was almost like a confirmation of presence.

Plus the first song on there stuck out at me. Then the same song played when I ended the visit on the T.V. in my room and then at work the next day, as I was thinking about it, it came onto my friends playlist! That last time I was thinking that no way could that have just been a coincidence!

It's too bad that I couldn't communicate directly with him though! I feel kind of useless in that regard..There are times where I've heard/experienced things but it's spontaneous and it usually happens when I'm not trying to make a big deal out of things. (Honestly, I think I psych myself out when I try placing certain expectations onto things. And I get socially anxious about it too!)

Do spirits/entities do that? Sense your intentions and come before you even call on them? Because I swear when I went to summon that psy vampire on Halloween was already there that day as well before I even did the ritual.

It's also possible that my familiar may have found him ahead of time since she knew of my intentions but it's hard to say. I definitely think she had something to do with who came through though as that's what I intended for.

Either way, I'm really glad that they indulge me! I just feel a bit guilty that my senses aren't more developed so that I can pick up on more of what they're trying to communicate with me.

Honestly Catgirl2, I felt really bad when your fae came to visit me that one time because I was freaking out about it! I think I may have made the whole thing stressful or something because I was trying to do like 10 million things at once because I wanted it to be perfect and so I really didn't get to bond with her properly. Although there was a point where I felt what I thought might've been her influence! I'm just too much of a dunce to take a hint!

Still, I felt I probably shouldn't have made it into a party type of thing and instead I should've had a one on one focused type of visit with her. I really wanted her to enjoy herself though and I felt like I may have failed her in that regard.

But I've been wanting to communicate that with you for sometime now, I just didn't know what to say about it! So I'm sorry for not mentioning anything until now!

Oh and that song is now playing again right now in the kitchen! That's so freaky and cool!

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Muse
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Tis a secret ♡

Postby Muse » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:42 pm

Catgirl2 wrote:WOW-you have been seeing shadows too? I have been seeing them myself on & off for a couple of months but lately it's been at the corner of my eye-like it knows I will see it but decides to try to hide or make sure I don't see it-wow, I am speechless!

I'd be careful about jumping the gun on that one. For the sake of remaining rational I don't acknowledge that kind of stuff as spiritual due to how insanely easy it is to mistake phantasmorgia for a real spiritual phenomenon. That said, I've actively seen a Shadow whizz by me in broad daylight before, and just this morning while walking around my apartment complex I noticed the silhouette of someone standing before me. Also in broad daylight, direct sunlight actually because of the skylight above (where no trees could have made such a shape let alone a 3D looking one)...and it stayed for a good second or two after I turned to look at it. This likely has something to do with November in and of itself being prime time for activity, or so I've heard.

Helpful Books

{Traits} Claircognizant || Dream Medium || Spirit Companion || Diviner || Precognitive || Energy Manipulation || Vampirism

{Paths} Eclectic Witchcraft || Grey Arts & Dark Arts || Elemental Magick || Folk Magic || Chaos Magick || Necromancy || Demonolatry

{Identity} Sagittarius (Sun) || Taurus (Moon) || Pisces (Rising) || Life path (#4) || (Ace/Grey) Bisexual || INTP (-A) || Kinsey Scale (#4) || Enneagram (#7)

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:58 pm

So cool Muse!

There are so many options as to what could have been causing those kinds of things, you're so right about that but sometimes we lack better words to describe what happens.

I personally don't sweat it a lot. I've had relationships with shadow beings before and just like you said, you encounter them out in the open with direct sun and everything and the shadow stays there somehow.

The funny thing is that I know they were hiding in my own shadow hoping that I wouldn't notice their presence but I did and that startled them.

Yet again... you're right about the whole remaining sane thing and even though I've tried to become more flexible on that aspect I still have to pump the brakes from time to time.

Very right about whole song issue as well Whimsy. And I don't see why they wouldn't come to you as soon as you make up your mind to find something.

And yes, Catgirl. Shadows have been getting everyone's attention. Perhaps Muse is right about the November thing and something is going on because I had a friend from work reach out to me and ask me for info on shadow beings because his daughter saw one at the living room at their house.

My friend sent her to pick her favorite stuffed animal and when she was going to reach the door she saw the shadow being walking across he next room and stopped to stare at her.

She came back and told my friend about it and of course he would come to me for info, as if I had any bigger clue than Google.

Fun fact... the kid was not scared of this being but when my friend showed her some image results on his phone and asked if that was what she saw she did request to close the images.

I wish I could be like that... not scared of what happens and more cautious with my image browsing.

In any case... yeah, shadows? Totally a thing.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Thanksgiving is awesome! I'm a little drunk but I'm having a lot of fun so it's great! I can't tell you how hard it is to write this right now but I'm doing it anyways because why not?

But I hope you guys's thanksgiving goes as well as mine seems to be going right now and I promise I'm not being a burden on anyone right now! I'm just being a bit silly and weird but Happy Thanksgiving!

As far as shadow beings are concerned I've had one fly at me once as I've told you guys before and I've seen forms out of the corners of my eyes too! Especially, I think it was yesterday I saw a form in the door way. But when you go to really look they're gone so... oh well!

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:05 am

OK Muse-call me stupid so refresh my memory if I may have forgotten-but what is Phantasmorgia? I heard the term but seem to be drawing a blank! I seen something about two and a half years ago in my bedroom & it was literally human shaped, male, a dark shadowy out line but in the middle it looked like it glowed, I only saw it once & still wonder was it was, so I am stumped there! But since I had also moved the place I saw this at was a temporary location until I got my current apartment-long story short, my landlord being the jerk scum lord that he is booted me & my one neighbor out of our apartments with the supposed replacing the carpet & doing the much needed repairs, gave us a temporary location to live just to tell us we are not allowed back because of the not so nice tenant living downstairs from us because she had a problem with us, so the temporary place was a run down trailer-kind of nice but not for me-but we stayed there only a month until we got our current apartment, but the down fall we still have the same jerk as a scum lord-but what ever it was that I saw in that trailer it was the first & last time I saw it, even down right the black clouds that I used to see out side that would seem to surround that trailer-day or night it was clear-I wonder about that too!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:46 am

Happy thanks giving to you too Whimsy!

Being a little drunk can be fun, specially when you need to type and make sense out of yourself. I like texting with my friends when I drink a bit too much because it always gets funny. And then, how are you supposed not to do it when it goes fine?

Just be safe, don't drive and have a good time ok?

I got a free meal at the office due to the holiday and it was amazing.

I think that phantasmagoria is when you start seeing spirits and what they do. Is like the next step in being able t spot them with the corner of your eye or at the part of the room where nobody is watching and oftentimes times it leads to interaction.

Can't really say that I've got much action spirit wise speaking because it's hard to explain but it has to do with words really carrying some intent and energy and I feel a little drained.

Hope you all enjoy a pleasant evening and celebration if you're doing something.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”