Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:15 am

My parents live in another state but my mom just had knee replacement again three weeks ago so right now she is very depressed! But with the holidays, mostly I don't mind working it as long as it's done fairly, I have one gentleman I work with that is married with two small children & he is going to school in the evenings to better himself, his wife is working full time with some overtime to pay the bills, so my co worker is working when she is off not only to contribute to the bills but so they don't have to get a baby sitter, if he couldn't work holidays I would have no problems with that, a family man & all, but I do have an issue with someone claiming they are going to work a holiday & since we get paid extra for it take it just to pass it off on me because at last minute they changed their minds! We also had a person quit this week so that's how I got stuck working on Thanksgiving, I had to tell my manager some of the things she was doing so he can cover his butt if in the event she decides to stir up trouble, I don't want to be a snitch or anything like that which I am not-I tend to keep quiet about things because last thing I need is to be dragged into any drama-but the main reason I said something was because I got a write up & I have no problem with it, but when I asked my manager if I was fired he said no, but them the next day he had asked me why I had said that & to be honest with him about it so I told him what was going on!

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:20 am

Hope your mom gets better.

And you're right about that as well.

At the office depending on the holiday we get certain priorities depending if its family oriented then those of us who have kids get to go, and then when it's something else the rest of the people get to go.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:46 am

My mom will-she had knee replacement about four to six years ago & she needed to get them replaced due to the original implants were not properly put in as well as they were a bad batch-if they are the ones I had heard about they were recalled a little over a year ago but no one notified my mom about that, go figure!-so she needed to get surgery to fix them! I hope she doesn't have any issues in the future as a result!
Personally I think most of these places need to close on holidays but from the look of it more & more places are opting to be open-nothing like the downfall of retail-when I worked as a Nurses Aide I never minded working the holidays & I felt good about it, but now I am back in retail it's reminding me why I left it! I hope one day soon I can go back to school to get into a profession I want to do, but my only concern is being like when I worked as a Nurses Aide, you pay for your schooling & find someplace to work but there will always be someone or something stopping you for no good reason, but they give the job to someone that freely admits they don't care or have the patience, or any given reason! So the person that wants to do the job can't get it, then gets stuck taking a job they don't want!

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:31 pm

It's great because the holidays give people an excuse to do something together! And they usually involve food which makes everything so much better! And chicken wing guy? Haha that's just too funny! I bet they have good chicken wings there..And now I'm hungry!

Catgirl2 it'd be really cool if you do become a dental assistant like we were discussing not too long ago! I bet you'd be really good at it! And retail work does suck! I worked at Wallyworld (Walmart) and it was soul crushing! But that was mostly because they had me doing the same task night after night and I about died. Eventually I got moved to a different position which was nice for a while (there was more to do) but in the end, I became tired of the whole place!

I did like my schedule and hours though. And the call out system and some of the other perks that came with working there. Like free stuff (sometimes they'd have food out for us etc) and bonus pay!

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:19 pm

I hope that your mother does well with that procedure. It's not that complicated but I heard the recovery process can be quite a handful.

So best of wishes :)

Funny how certain jobs got different profiles and types of issues on which people get the job and which ones don't. Same as to which type of issues are most likely to happen.

I personally don't mind getting the holidays to work because of the extra pay and because that means less time with my family because that can be a lot to deal with so I get an unconventional schedule to work at certain hours and that way I get to enjoy both situations.

And this holiday season I've been getting a lot of energy activity and such and that makes me happy and also to look forward on things to come.

I got up early today and went to the grocery store and I was hoping that they would buy my favorite brand of iced tea because they had ran out a week or so ago.

I got my card and my keys and as I was walking to get there I heard someone tell me that I needed to pick a basket for the shopping because of what I was going to get so I did, and when I got to the store I checked the aisle and it was there! The bought more iced tea! so I purchased a lot and ended up needing the basket, haha!

Oh... and they also got a chocolate bar that I like a lot.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:42 am

I think she will be fine but the therapy is the worst for her-she had a low tolerance to pain & the meds they have her on for the pain upsets her stomach at times but a little ginger ale helps! I think once her knees start to heal she will be ok!
But you are so right Whimsy-I would so love to go for Dental Assisting, it took working as a CNA to remind me that was the profession I originally had in mind but due to bad advise I got from a so called friend I didn't go-in hind sight I should have went! You know what's strange too, there was this feeling I got awhile ago about opening my own business & how if I chose to do it would I be successful with it-I would so be closed on holidays & Sundays-but due to my feeling on retail I ended up deciding against it!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Oh yeah... Meds. They so have this one skill to fix something by messing up another thing. I'll never get.

Specially because I'm one of those lucky people to get the statistically least possible side effect with all the unusual meds.

Who would have guessed? haha. In any case.... best of wishes. My grandmother finally got her cast removed and she has been complaining about it. When she had it on she got used to it pretty quick but know she can't seem to find a way to get back to her old ways.

And I think you would do great with your own business. People would feel appreciated and part of something meaningful. I think that having your own business must be great and it's not like you have to be the greatest entrepreneur or an amazing inventor and create something nobody has ever seen before but just provide people with something they don't have and there's plenty of opportunities to do that in a creative way.

Right now... I can't believe how the universe falls into place by it's own means.

Yesterday I got the news that one of our teammates is quitting. She gave her resignation one of this days and now she's got the final days with us for an extra couple of weeks.

I don't dislike her or anything but she has this habit of leaning too much on others so she keeps asking people for favors and help and she never gives back anything.

Our manager had to change our schedules and the way we sit in our desks because her and other girl would be keeping spots for people who were late to try and cover them up. Then they wouldn't finish their tasks at the right time and our manager found out. One week later she resigned.

See my point?

In the meantime... I'm waiting outside of the office until I can go and get some breakfast before going in because I got here an hour earlier.

Yesterday I was talking to the girl I've been dating and I told her that I wanted to see her and she agreed to it, so yesterday we got out of our shifts and meet each other and she stayed over at my place which is closer to the office and today I took her to it.

I can't believe she would agree to something like that, on a Sunday night/Monday morning but we had a good time despite only having a few hours to sleep.

Speaking of which... Have you ever heard of people who are actually able to push people out of their bodies to astral project?

I'm aware that certain spirits can pull you out, specially your companions if you're working on it and I think I've read some cases of Ubis that can do something similar for you.

I know that techniques can be taught and everything but I don't know if it's possible to actually pull it off outside of fiction haha. Or by regular humans either.

What would you say?

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:19 pm

Same here-I wonder id the first surgery the doctor knew about the implants being recalled or if he just put them in wrong then the recall was found out afterwards-we will never know, but the meds, most doctors know the side affects but doesn't seem to be anything that can be done about it unless there is a major issue!
But you seem to be picking up on something regarding my wanting to own my own business-one thing I am tired of is working every weekend & when I have off I don't like having to be told I needed to work certain hours because someone can't work it, then to find out there is favoritism! So being a major business person, well I don't know, it's a toss up on how to do it, keep it a small yet personal business or make it major yet somewhat personal? If the store became a major chain store can be nice but I wouldn't want to lose the personal touches!
OH yes I know what you mean-so far in the last 4 months we had lost four employees & now it looks like it was all for the best or for a good reason-so what you had described about your co worker sounds like the four that has left recently-work when they wanted to work, came in when they felt like it, covered up their intentions then pointed the finger at someone else!

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Actually-I have heard of someone being pushed out of their bodies to astral project-I don't know how it is done but I know there is a method to it!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:52 am

Well Catgirl... I don't really know if it happens a lot of other places but I get it to be a US thing. You always get this commercials about people using some medication, medical devices or using certain products only to later on find that they had certain malfunctions and if you file a law suit you can get financial compensation.

I don't think there's ill intention from the merchants or those things when you find out about side effects after a long term because tests usually don't go that far.

Right now medicine and technology have been working wonders to find new methods of solving issues we've always had like 3D printable prosthetics or skin treatments for heavily burnt patients.

Those kinds of things. So I hope your mom gets taken care of and that she recovers properly.

I have to admit that I've been thinking of you today about that whole business management and how to keep things within serious and competitive business standards but also user friendly both for customers and employees and quite frankly I must say that things have been changing in the last few years.

I mean.. I've worked at the same company for 5 years. And my father before me worked there for almost 10 so I have seen a lot of changes that only the oldest of employees remember and I can say that we've made some progress.

I think that education and people having access to the internet and social media has been allowing a lot of influence from other places to reach us which didn't happen as successfully before as it does now.

And also because we went to the shopping mall today, my family and I because my father and sister wanted to go on a shopping spree.

The thing is that you would see little stands with people making their own businesses and offering their products there.

I did that once and it can be a pretty demanding job but you could see that same look into the owner's eyes. People wanted to make things differently and not just opening up a website and selling there.

Oh... and I almost forgot. I saw an episode at the Discovery channel about a ghost hunting show and it was about a mental facility from the 1930s and they showed really cool pictures they took at he place and you could see lights caught on camera.

And it was fun because my family started talking about it and then I heard someone say: You know that just because you walk into a place like that and get something on tape it doesn't mean it's going to be something that used to belong in that place right?

I think that has been the longest most elaborate message I have EVER got from a spirit companion and I didn't even get who said it!

Wow.

About that whole bumping people out of their bodies... this girl that I'm dating she fixed my hand, the one from the deep cut I had in my finger and now it feels practically normal once again.

And then the other night we were holding each other and talking about our day and she was running her hand up and down my spine and I could swear that there was something going on because suddenly I felt a spirit touching my forehead and I could feel the heat from the touch and almost the breath from whatever it was near me and then I couldn't distinguish between up or down, left of right. I couldn't feel my hands or feet and I couldn't feel the couch under me.

Suddenly I was just there in this void intermediate space between deep meditation and dimensional travel. The curious thing was that I was speaking and I was telling her about my day and I felt like I was gasping a little and at first I thought it was because I'm not used to people touching me but then I noticed how my breathing would be the same as waking up from a deep meditation or travel episode.

That same feeling you get after resurfacing and getting some air back to replenish your lungs. That same feeling and even though I could recognize the symptoms they had never occurred with me being awake and active.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”