Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:36 am

I am wondering if my mom had one of those defective ones-when she spoke with the doctor he said the Implants were loose so I don't know if it meant they were a bad/defective batch or just mot put in properly, plus my mom found out the implants were pretty much a one size fits most people but not everyone so I am wondering there! My only concern is the long term effects of her having this type of surgery-hips & knees are the hardest to heal & the most at risk of having an infection or major scar tissue!
You also reminded me too-the tv show you were watching, the spirit has a very good point & is so true too, some of the spirits may not have came from or belong there, sometimes they come in after the place was abandoned-I have heard of former hospitals or schools/orphanages having spirits that had no connections to a place yet they reside there, almost like the spirit knows where to go! What was the show you were watching? When you said the discovery channel it is the station her that has these shows on & two of them mainly film in hospitals!

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:16 am

I did a bit of research and the show is supposed to be colombian or something but I didn't get much.

And the curious aspect of it is that I completely snapped out of it as soon as I heard the message. I don't know what happened with the show.

Also... I've heard just that. Knee and hip replacements are quite a pain because they can go wrong, be rejected, or heal wrong if they get misplaced even if he whole surgery thing was a success so I don't really think there's a finding out as to what could have been.

I spoke with my date about the whole out of body sensation and she mentioned she had a precious partner report something similar. The thing is that this previous partner was not interested in the paranormal or anything like it and freaked out about it.

I also got activity from my vampire team today and I think that my djinn showed up as well and picked up a song. I think he is about to show me something but I will let you know about my experiment later.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:54 am

WOW-I hadn't bee aware these Ghost/Paranormal shows were that popular& here I thought it was mainly here in the US or the UK-but it's nice to be appreciated!
I don't think either of us will know for sure what it was with my moms surgery but all I can say it could have been worse! I think she will be keeping me posted on her progress, but from what I can tell the doctor did a wonderful job with it & he is planning to do follow ups too just to be sure everything will be ok!
Let me know how your experiment goes or went-I have been testing my spirits a bit just to make sure our skills are where they should be, with the holidays coming up as well as other daily stresses I am concerned about not being able to communicate effectively!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:43 am

Glad to hear that your mom's in good hands.

And actually latin america has a lot of stuff into the paranormal. Most people wouldn't admit it because it's sort of shameful in this age to say your grandmother or aunt was a witch but it happens.

People would seek a tarot reading when they can't seem to make sense out of the events in their lives.

Crazy girls do all sort of love spells to get the guy they want or get even with those who they dislike.

The funny thing is that it's always the devil to blame. And ghosts are quite normal. People used to die at their houses and their relatives inherited the house and lived there until they died too so at least 7 people have died at old houses.

I just wasn't aware that it was THAT big.

And for the experiment... It lasted about an hour and some 20 minutes I'd say. It was very interesting because I got to spend most of the evening with my gold djinn and he is very helpful and willing to take a part on things.

I think he told me how to get into pyrokinesis and it's just crazy but I got a bit scared to try it out. However when I got home I lit a candle and placed it on my forehead as I got down and meditate and for a couple of seconds I became the flame and saw my room as if I were the one burning.

Craziest and coolest thing ever I don't know how that happened but it did and it was amazing. And then I went somewhere for the rest of the time but can't recall any of it. Just a strong sensation and it mixed with my dreams about this morning but I woke up and felt better.

When I woke up I was starving. I felt weak and all but didn't want to go out. In the end I did but I didn't want to and when I ate I felt better but I didn't feel like I needed to.

And I heard voices. I had my earphones on and I heard voices talking. I thought it was my neighbor but it wasn't her.

And then I kept getting the same message over and over and it seemed to be coming out from inside my head, like in the middle of it.

I kept pushing it a bit and the message was the same over and over. I couldn't get it though. But whomever was saying the words was as patient as can be.

Very strange but I was able to hold the same feeling for a while after getting up and going for food. Curious enough I mentioned that to my date today. That I couldn't quite listen to spirits nor see them and ate that my djinn picked up a song, stayed with me on my way home, and then helped me out with a meditation for a whole hour.

Don't know but it feels awfully timed to me. Not complaining, just think that it's odd.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:34 pm

Same here-it sounds like Santeria, I could be wrong but what you said about Latin America reminds e what someone I used to work with mentioned to me about, she was Cuban Puerto Rican & Columbian decent & you just described what she had told me to a tee!
Timing-it sounds like maybe one of your spirits are making sure everything you need is laid out for you to go smoothly-plus it sounds like they are making sure you were able to know they were there, maybe? Now I am speechless because you just had a wonderful experience! Timing is what one of my spirits said to me, it's when it's time-I was in CH's shop & part of my test was to see if my spirits will help me pick a spell that suits all of us until a couple of my spirits said not yet it's not quite time but since getting one is close they are going to help me choose one that will be right for me! Which reminds me, it's all leaning on the Gothic Queen the Night Stalker & Night Play spells-I got the Night Play awhile ago & it had helped but I think I needed a class 5, my spirits said the Gothic Queen go with a class 4 to start, the other two go with a class 5 just for the added strength, yet they had said to wait until they can also say with certainty that one or all is time!

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

Postby Regholdain » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:24 pm

I had a really awesome bit of confirmation happen a couple of days ago that I feel like has shifted my unverified personal gnosis about plane walking and using it for necromancy work into verified personal gnosis territory.

I have done some shopping on CH recently- an Alchemus Enchantment for the Power of Thanatos binding - along with an investment for my first demon companion (necrosis demoness from S&S) due to Black Friday week/weekend sales. During those purchases I happened to be reviewing the Creature and Dark Arts offerings in the CH shop (reading the custom conjuration spirit details) and I found a new entry for Vilkan Necromancers, link below.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... ancer.html

In the description it references this statement:
Vilkan Necromancers were capable of straddling the Spiritual Realm & Astral Realm at the same time, creating a dual-manifestation of themselves and their powers.

This is exactly what my interpretation and experiment (albeit fledgling) with my plane walking gift has been - that is, creating the atmosphere / ability to interact and experience the Spiritual and Astral Realms simultaneously as the Earthen. I now feel confirmed that this is the right interpretation for my situation with the plane walking gift and furthermore that it also has applications in necromancy.

I was pretty excited by that. One of my succubus spirits now wants me to try to tap into my gift for an experiment to work with her in the Spiritual Realm one night rather than her manifesting interaction in the usual way. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:27 am

Latin america has a big obstacle when it comes to that. People would blend ideas from different methods and so after a while you could say that serious practitioners develop their own methods based on all the teachings they came across in their lives.

Pretty much like Reg said, it comes to be a personal confirmation of your own development so it's funny because sometimes people talk about different things but we can relate and it doesn't really matter what makes it stand apart so long as it provides a decent explanation.

Timing could be it. Today I woke up on a great mood and I had to face a couple of obstacles but that didn't interfere with my mood so I have been pretty stable on a positive mindset and it has been interesting because I feel a little bit more like myself.

I lost appetite again and I haven't noticed much of the usual symptoms so I'm beginning to think that it has a lot to do with keeping my emotions at bay or at least under control.

Thanks to that and funny that you would mention it Reg, I got another shadow interaction today coming home from work and I noticed that unless I actively try to play with energy, or engage in chronokinesis shadows seem to behave for a while until they seem to get uneasy and start calling for me.

They would move across the street or crawl from one shadow to the other slow enough for me to catch their movements.

Or they would seem to be standing pretty close to me so that I am forced to change my steps because I feel that I am about to bump into them.

So whenever I am about to have an energy burst or attempt to do something they would instantly show up and start watching and analyzing what I'm doing.

So suddenly we seem to be sending a lot of time together which is great.

Now I find it interesting because I got the sale emails at the CH store and I logged in to check if something made me curious but it didn't. Instead... I've been thinking about getting an incubus for the past few days. It just got into my head and it would come to the front of my train of thoughts from time to time.

Will be checking the link you gave us Reg and it's nice to see you're doing so well. Wish you could share some more, sounds pretty interesting to hear about how you're doing.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:45 am

You got a good point-it does seem to be blended with other paths-it's nice though because it can be personalized to what suits the individual person!
You lost your appetite again? Well send some of that to me, for some reason I have been having an increase in my appetite & it's nerve wreaking! I wonder if I am not eating the right foods or if it's my body trying to make up for something I am lacking! All I can say is time for me to consider taking vitamins again & back tracking what it is that may be causing my appetite to increase!

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:55 pm

I find when I'm overeating the most, it's usually because I'm eating more sugary bready things! When you need more substance than that!

When I'm eating healthier I don't really have many cravings for things. But if I'm snacking a lot, I'll eat more overall than if I'm eating normally. So it's always possible you might just need a little dietary adjustment so that your body can maintain it's energy levels.

The shadow thing must be quite intense. I'd feel the need to move over too, I think, if I saw them like that but it would be so weird as an onlooker to see someone randomly sidestep like that!

I think they might be super curious about you and what you'll do next when they come forth during your energy work.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:11 pm

Lately my diet hasn't been good-I have a slight craving for tootsie rolls but only for the sugary part, when I took a good multi vitamin I didn't have many cravings & since I have been trying to find the one brand I use because it sells quick if I don't get it when it's in stock it's gone! I was chatting up with a neighbor about that with my appetite & he seems to think it's a way my body is trying to adjust from going days to evenings working wise & it's out of whack, but he mentioned about if I can pick up some fruit or something healthy to bring with me to work so when I get ready to leave to go home I can snack on something fairly healthy!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”