Phantasmory Trick or Treat Bonuses

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down

Phantasmory Trick or Treat Bonuses

Postby Hysteria » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:43 pm

Trick or Treat...

On each event day we will present to you a little spooktacular gift of Phantasmory. We will be unveiling a special offering/discount/freebie relating to the main storefront and all the products outside of Wonderland. A candy fest of mystical goodies!

10/6 Trick or Treat Bonus:

We are offering a special pertaining to all oracular services! Every order placed for a reading/divination service (whether custom or in the shop) over the next two days, will be receiving a complimentary in depth oracle service borne from the energies of Halloween time & Fall as blended through the scope of your own personal energies. A unique Halloween-y reading not available anywhere else. Opt in now! You don't want to miss this!

Check back on this thread often for updates!

2wk

into my diamond matrix.....

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor

Re: Phantasmory Trick or Treat Bonuses

Postby Hysteria » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:15 am

10/8 TRICK OR TREAT BONUS

From today to the 10th.. ALL WONDERLAND ELITE SPECTRAL FEAST SERVICES ARE PRESENTLY BOGO! https://www.phantasmory.com/wonderland

Yes, you read that right... with each Elite purchase, you will receive a double casting of the service (as if you had bought two to have them stacked) complimentary. This produces an incredibly intensive effect upon the already intensive base. Do not hesitate to participate in this opportunity..

2lv

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor

Re: Phantasmory Trick or Treat Bonuses

Postby Hysteria » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:49 pm

10/12 TRICK OR TREAT BONUS

Every order placed outside of Wonderland, in both Phantasmagoria & Jackalope, will receive a prosperity casting along with a mini reading of your most prosperous/fruitful line of growth & development. https://www.phantasmory.com/

*An important note* within our remodeling of Phantasmory we are planning on wiping and/or upgrading most of of our older services to accommodate a new field of energy, this means that much of what you see on the site will either be no longer available, or upgraded into a new format. It is important you go for what calls to you now as it may not be available in the coming month. Flux is our only constant..and we promise it will be glorious.

Return to “Seller Announcements”