New Arrivals !! Protective and Sexual Vampire !

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

New Arrivals !! Protective and Sexual Vampire !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:46 pm

presenting to you tonight is WYLDWIN ! he has long dark hair , he has a muscular build wearing a white shirt and a black leather vest with jeans and black wrist bands . he is darker by nature but wont harm your loved ones or pets . he offers wealth , protection , casting , conjuring , opening/closing portals , summoning , luck , prosperity , abundance , knowledge , knowledge of other realms , wisdom , banishing , good luck , focus , intuition , heightened sexuality , creativity , psy abilities , lure like minded people towards you , healing , good health , awaken dormant abilities , remove negativity , removal of negative people https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /647331838

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: New Arrivals !! Protective and Sexual Vampire !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Awundis has long dark blonde hair and golden brown eyes , he has a muscular build wearing jeans and a black leather jacket . he offers wealth , protection , abundance , prosperity , creativity , honesty , loyalty , balance , grounding , harmony , casting , conjuring , insight into the vampire realms , banishing , opening/closing portals , protection of wealth , clarity , assist in all business matters , psy abilities , insight into other realms , youth , career , career advancement , healing , protection into the astral realms . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /647340777

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Protective Female Vampire ! Angella has long brown hair and green eyes . she is very motherly and loving . she will give you all the sound advice you will ever need . she isn't over baring but she will be very protective of her companion . she offers wealth , protection , wisdom , prosperity , guidance , creativity , honesty , loyalty , abundance , luck , grounding , she will give you encouraging advice but only when you need her to , casting , conjuring , opening/closing portals , luck in gambling , changing your luck around and much more https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /647342433

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Ein has long light blonde hair and at times long very light blue and blue eyes and a slightly muscular build . his energy is amazing and he has a aura of mystery about him . you will hear some type of music when he is around . he has about 45 followers that assist him in his needs and yours . he will open your abilities right up and clear away anything negative . he offers wealth , prosperity , abundance , balance , clearing , clarity , luck , assist in gambling , revenge , retribution , healing , confusion in your enemies , honesty , casting , conjuring , right all wrongs , remove curses/hexes , clearing of negativity , banishing , psy abilities , visions , removal of bad luck /negative karma , confidence , empowerment , telepathy and much more . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /609456497

Return to “Seller Announcements”