Cambion experience / male-female ? Sex + Companionship ?

S-I-Lover
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus / Cambion
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

Cambion experience / male-female ? Sex + Companionship ?

Postby S-I-Lover » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi friends,

those of you who keep one or more cambions (or those of you who just know details in general) may be able to give me some hints and suggestions:

I am a male ... I am thinking of receiving a cambion or may be two !

As a male I think of a companion, which would be a male for me just like a "best buddy" .... but also as a male I think of a sexual relationship with a cambion, which would be a female to me ... well if the male cambion would be bi-sexual I wouldn't reject that ;) .... but for right now just let's stick to the common gender thing.

Does anyone of you has/had the same thoughts or does anybody even has two cambion one male and one female ? How does it work for you ?

Or does anyone has a female cambion, which also besides the sexual relationship is ALSO a good companion like a best buddy ?

Well - what to say - let's just see

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA & BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Derya

Re: Cambion experience / male-female ? Sex + Companionship ?

Postby MidnightMusings » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Well, I have one male Cambion in my family and he's my best buddy as well as intense lover.
He was among my first companions and we've been through a lot of things, things where I was very glad to have him by my side. He would always be there when I call, giving me comfort, but also kind of reprimanding me when needed. He is the overseer of my spirit family and takes care of everything.
I wouldn't want to miss him, he's just precious ;)

So it does work for companionship and sexual experiences, but I guess it is also very much up to their character. There are Cambions only interested in sex as well. You should do a custom conjuration to have a good match, or just feel a real intense calling^^ I think it would work just the same way with the female ones :) and as for male and female, with the custom you can't go wrong in stating what you want.

S-I-Lover
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus / Cambion
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

Re: Cambion experience / male-female ? Sex + Companionship ?

Postby S-I-Lover » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:08 am

thanks ... this helped me to focus on the right understanding ... glad to hear you have a good experience with the mixture of "sex" and "companionship" :)

Well - what to say - let's just see

Return to “Spirit Keeping”