Transformation into Psy Vampire

Resources and links to information on vampires.
lucyseward
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: sang vampire spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucy Seward

Transformation into Psy Vampire

Postby lucyseward » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Has anyone on this forum made the transformation from human being to Psy Vampire? What are your experiences and how do you protect your loved ones from not draining their energy? Is there a risk of absorbing sick energy from a living creature by being a psy vamp and if so, how can you protect yourself against this? 1rd

Carpe diem, carpe noctem!

My Vampire, Incubi and Volkh Family has 130 members at the moment 1ht

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Transformation into Psy Vampire

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:03 pm

I feel the problem isn’t how much you take but never having enough. I’m vampiric in many ways but I’d im not careful I become exauhsyed easily. I mostly feed from the earth and angels. But I also have Angel in my blood. Controlling who and what you feed from isn’t hard. Your body lets you know what it needs and when I need my fangs throb and extend. Making sure I have enough is the part to be careful of. Tho I don’t completely consider myself a vampire. I’ve had spells and infusions and etc. dna opened and work with Lilith (the immortal) in it a lot. So I’m there without fully being there but at the same time maybe I am there hahaha hard to say

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

lucyseward
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: sang vampire spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucy Seward

Postby lucyseward » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Thank you, Aries. I have bought a transformation to Psy Vampire from Lilith' Lair and I want to be prepared not to harm anyone and not to be harmed myself. I have Sanguine Vampire in my blood, as I have heard from CH and Toni from Secretsensations. So this is a new path for me, but without forgetting my Sanguine bloodline :)

Carpe diem, carpe noctem!

My Vampire, Incubi and Volkh Family has 130 members at the moment 1ht

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:01 am

Awesome : ) take it slow start with asking your companions for help and feed off them if they let you. It will help learn control. If I take too much energy my body like buzzed and vibrates and I feel like I drank too much coffee x D

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Postby Kitsune » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:01 am

You learn to control it. Psychic vampires use methods of energy manipulation and their energetic body to feed, and like any skill, it takes practice.

Keep in mind, a spell won't turn you into anything, although it may give you some enhancements, and even awaken latent abilities you have. And the information on turning for sanguine vampires, werecreatures, etc. apply here as well.

"Frustration is simply 'I can't'. Hate is simply 'I'm not'. Fear is simply 'I won't'. Negative emotions stem from resistance, and when you flow with the current rather than against it, that negativity will dissolve and your life will improve." ~Kitsune, companions, and friend

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Vampire Information”