A few days ago I had mostly finished reorganizing a bedroom. Part of it involved sorting through books in an attempt to organize them. I came across two books that I believe may be of interest to others here. Both are written by Ted Andrews. The first book is "Psychic Protection" and the second one is "How to Meet & Work With Spirit Guides". I found them to be helpful references and safe methods for development.
Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Opelia Rendon
- active contributor
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:18 am
- You are...: in the learning process
- Male/Female: It's a Secret
- Number of Spirits: 35
- Spelled Number: 75
- Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
- If I could be anything, I would be...: A mage!
- My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Nice books. I also recommend Psychic Self-Defense by Dion Fortune. Can be a bit of a dry read tho.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest