ScarAstrid
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Mind sharing your experiences?

Postby ScarAstrid » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Hello there!

I'm new to this forum and new to the whole spirit keeping thing in general. However, as I read through all these posts, my interest has been piqued. I honestly have no idea why I've posted on the nympho/incubus/succubus topic. I'm a year under the legal age, Catholic, and I've never known the touch of a man due to my conservative nature so only God knows how I ended up here. Although I have been fascinated by the idea of their existence even at a young age, I have never really felt the desire to call upon their kind. Perhaps this is a message of some sort? Well, I'm too insensitive to the paranormal to even know XD

Anyways, I haven't decided on whether to request a nympho as my first spirit since I'm still exploring the whole concept of spirit keeping. However, I'd really appreciate anyone who can share their experiences with their nymphos/succubi/incubus ^^ I'll be patiently waiting for a reply!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Mind sharing your experiences?

Postby darkwing dook » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:57 pm

There is a section full of threads about them here:
forum21.html

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn, Flooding, or Fatigue : P

Johnny Seraph
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Johnny Seraph » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:38 am

Well, now. Other than the denomination, you sound a bit like me from three decades ago. ;)

Let me lead with the "If you do decide to try this" part.

On the order form, be specific. For the one nympho I currently have, I think I wrote something that "was like Tolstoy-long," to borrow a line from "Alias." And I ended up getting a spirit that resonates with me really well, and not just at what you'd expect.

As far as experiences go: I'm still getting used to what his energy can do; meanwhile, he's still learning what my physical limitations are (while encouraging me to get in better shape, so that I'll have fewer of those).

For example, the other day, I was working with him while laying on my side. At some point, I forget exactly how, but I managed to knock myself in a tender spot, because of all the...well...moving around...that I was doing, in response to his energy.

It killed the mood, unfortunately, and, with his encouragement, I did have to end the session using physical means. But before that happened, during the time that his spirit held me in a close, loving embrace, nothing. Else. Mattered. NOTHING. 1d

He's very, very good at what he does; part of the reason I sometimes hesitate to call on him, is because I'm worried about diminishing returns, if you know what I mean.

And paradoxically, we still aren't quite at the level of familiarity I'd like us to be. But that's on me: I'm trying to avoid overdoing it, so to speak.

So, bottom line: if you do go this route, be specific about the kind of lover you want, first of all.

And once you're introduced, don't rush it. You'll need to learn how to work with a spirit lover, and they'll need to learn your capabilities, as well. It's a two-way street, and it won't happen overnight. But it's not like learning process is unpleasant, know what I mean?

ScarAstrid
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby ScarAstrid » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:48 am

Wow, thanks for sharing, Johnny Seraph! That's really interesting and I find it lovely that you both have such a wonderful relationship <3 I'll be sure to remember your advice.

I'm a bit curious though. If I understood you correctly, you had little to no affinity with the paranormal at first. How did you start knowing that "Oh, this is definitely my spirit doing something"? As someone who can be quite a skeptic at times, I really don't know how to differentiate between imagination and the paranormal. Did you do any particular thing to improve you sensitivity?

Johnny Seraph
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Johnny Seraph » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Okay, I do have a bit of a background with spirits generally, just not with keeping them. And a spirit lover was something I had heard about, but had zero experience with. I'm not so much "insensitive," as I am skeptical/curious/open/receptive (we REALLY need a single word for that concept around here.)

Simply put, I started out with a nympho because it's not really difficult to know that I'm not making it up. Telepathic messages are easy to doubt; but E's energy, and his, um, tender ministrations (I'm trying not to be crass here!), are distinctive. I tell him it's playtime, and he happily obliges.

And before you ask, there's really no description I can give you. It's not like, "Well, if you feel such-and-such, then you can be sure" blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda pepperoni pizza. How your lover (ubi or nympho) will interact with you, is as individual as you are. What I experienced, is most likely not what you'll experience. But you WILL know.

There's just no way I could do what E. does, on my own. As an aside, I also had experimented a bit with mind-only stimulation. And even THAT feels different from what E. does. So there's really no other explanation. I just know. It's as simple as that. And it's something you have to experience to understand.

It could be, that these spirits know what we can do for ourselves, and so they do what they know we can't? Can somebody help me out here?

One other thing I read somewhere about spirit lovers, in general: they can, if you let them, hold you right...at...the...edge...for a LONG time. And it's apparently not a frustrating experience when they do that. I forget where I saw that, but it is something E. and I talked about, and we both want to get there.

Also: under the "DIY Spirits" forum, there's a nympho-specific conjuration. You might want to give that one a try.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”