Mind sharing your experiences?

ScarAstrid
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hello there!

I'm new to this forum and new to the whole spirit keeping thing in general. However, as I read through all these posts, my interest has been piqued. I honestly have no idea why I've posted on the nympho/incubus/succubus topic. I'm a year under the legal age, Catholic, and I've never known the touch of a man due to my conservative nature so only God knows how I ended up here. Although I have been fascinated by the idea of their existence even at a young age, I have never really felt the desire to call upon their kind. Perhaps this is a message of some sort? Well, I'm too insensitive to the paranormal to even know XD

Anyways, I haven't decided on whether to request a nympho as my first spirit since I'm still exploring the whole concept of spirit keeping. However, I'd really appreciate anyone who can share their experiences with their nymphos/succubi/incubus ^^ I'll be patiently waiting for a reply!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There is a section full of threads about them here:
forum21.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well, now. Other than the denomination, you sound a bit like me from three decades ago. ;)

Let me lead with the "If you do decide to try this" part.

On the order form, be specific. For the one nympho I currently have, I think I wrote something that "was like Tolstoy-long," to borrow a line from "Alias." And I ended up getting a spirit that resonates with me really well, and not just at what you'd expect.

As far as experiences go: I'm still getting used to what his energy can do; meanwhile, he's still learning what my physical limitations are (while encouraging me to get in better shape, so that I'll have fewer of those).

For example, the other day, I was working with him while laying on my side. At some point, I forget exactly how, but I managed to knock myself in a tender spot, because of all the...well...moving around...that I was doing, in response to his energy.

It killed the mood, unfortunately, and, with his encouragement, I did have to end the session using physical means. But before that happened, during the time that his spirit held me in a close, loving embrace, nothing. Else. Mattered. NOTHING. 1d

He's very, very good at what he does; part of the reason I sometimes hesitate to call on him, is because I'm worried about diminishing returns, if you know what I mean.

And paradoxically, we still aren't quite at the level of familiarity I'd like us to be. But that's on me: I'm trying to avoid overdoing it, so to speak.

So, bottom line: if you do go this route, be specific about the kind of lover you want, first of all.

And once you're introduced, don't rush it. You'll need to learn how to work with a spirit lover, and they'll need to learn your capabilities, as well. It's a two-way street, and it won't happen overnight. But it's not like learning process is unpleasant, know what I mean?

ScarAstrid
new here
new here

Wow, thanks for sharing, Johnny Seraph! That's really interesting and I find it lovely that you both have such a wonderful relationship <3 I'll be sure to remember your advice.

I'm a bit curious though. If I understood you correctly, you had little to no affinity with the paranormal at first. How did you start knowing that "Oh, this is definitely my spirit doing something"? As someone who can be quite a skeptic at times, I really don't know how to differentiate between imagination and the paranormal. Did you do any particular thing to improve you sensitivity?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Okay, I do have a bit of a background with spirits generally, just not with keeping them. And a spirit lover was something I had heard about, but had zero experience with. I'm not so much "insensitive," as I am skeptical/curious/open/receptive (we REALLY need a single word for that concept around here.)

Simply put, I started out with a nympho because it's not really difficult to know that I'm not making it up. Telepathic messages are easy to doubt; but E's energy, and his, um, tender ministrations (I'm trying not to be crass here!), are distinctive. I tell him it's playtime, and he happily obliges.

And before you ask, there's really no description I can give you. It's not like, "Well, if you feel such-and-such, then you can be sure" blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda pepperoni pizza. How your lover (ubi or nympho) will interact with you, is as individual as you are. What I experienced, is most likely not what you'll experience. But you WILL know.

There's just no way I could do what E. does, on my own. As an aside, I also had experimented a bit with mind-only stimulation. And even THAT feels different from what E. does. So there's really no other explanation. I just know. It's as simple as that. And it's something you have to experience to understand.

It could be, that these spirits know what we can do for ourselves, and so they do what they know we can't? Can somebody help me out here?

One other thing I read somewhere about spirit lovers, in general: they can, if you let them, hold you right...at...the...edge...for a LONG time. And it's apparently not a frustrating experience when they do that. I forget where I saw that, but it is something E. and I talked about, and we both want to get there.

Also: under the "DIY Spirits" forum, there's a nympho-specific conjuration. You might want to give that one a try.

ScarAstrid
new here
new here

I see, I think I can grasp things a bit more clearly now. Really, thank you so much for going out of your way to reply to me! Although it is still quite difficult to comprehend in way that I can come to terms with, you said so yourself: this is something I need to be able to experience in order to fully understand :)

Honestly, I'm starting to get excited! I understand dealing with this field has its associated risks but there's just this sense of wonder in exploring a world unknown to me. Most certainly, the experiences you shared just gave me the boost I needed to start immersing myself in the paranormal. Again, I'm really grateful for all your help ^^

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ScarAstrid wrote:I see, I think I can grasp things a bit more clearly now. Really, thank you so much for going out of your way to reply to me! Although it is still quite difficult to comprehend in way that I can come to terms with, you said so yourself: this is something I need to be able to experience in order to fully understand :)

(Snip)
I wasn't "going out of my way." That's what forums are for, I think. I know, "going long" is passé (if not borderline weird) in the post-Twitter internet. And that's part of a much bigger problem, but that's way off-topic, and not why I'm responding.

I highlighted part of what you wrote; I want to come back to that. You still have questions, if I'm hearing your writing correctly (and the turn of phrase is intentional).

I said that if you do place an order, it helps to be honest, and say what you need; so, in that same spirit (wink, wink), if you need me to clarify something, please, ask away. I'll answer what I can.

Your biggest question seems to be, "how do I know I'm not making this up?" My two biggest obstacles in trying to give you a direct answer, are 1) trying to avoid locking in your expectations, and 2) keeping my description from sounding like something that borders on a Penthouse letter. 1e

So, I'm going to try to be a bit more direct with the following, but please, PLEASE understand this: What I am describing, may not be what you experience. Do not expect your experience to be anything like mine. Consider how many different ways human beings can canoodle; and now consider the extra possibilities when spirits are involved. Long story short, your experience WILL be different.

Is that enough disclaimers? I can never tell. 1c

Okay, so, when E. and I are "at play," what I feel, is an all-over energy. Now, part of that, may be because of my own desires: regardless of who the subject was, my adolescent flights of fancy usually involved my "partner" and myself entwined in close embrace.

So E. takes that concept, and he runs with it. I sometimes feel his energy caressing me from my shoulders, all the way down to my feet, all at once. And it is NOT subtle: it's powerful. Now, he's Tier 3, so "powerful" goes with the territory. But when I ask him to just totally overpower me, and I let myself give in to his impassioned, all-consuming bear hug, oh. Muh. Gawsh. 1lv

Am I sure I'm not making it up? Oh, absolutely. For one thing, I don't touch myself, at all, when we're playing. He'll actually stop what he's doing if I do that, unless we've both agreed that it's time for a physical ending. And he's so good, I sometimes don't want it to EVER end. 1d

And even though I do know how to think myself off, so to speak, I know it's not that, either. There's no conscious thought/direction on my part, and it's just way too strong, way too fast, for it to be self-generated.

And more to the point, E. can keep me right on the edge, without going over it, for a long, LONG time. For that to be "just my imagination" would take a combination of self-knowledge and self-discipline that, to be frank, I do not think I presently have.

So, with a nympho, you'll know it's not your imagination. Whether you get there by deductively ruling out all other possible explanations, or by following your intuition and just going with it, one way or another, you'll get there.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

ScarAstrid, I know little of you and such I can only by the little words you have written make assumptions. They may be completely wrong, but there may be some things you may consider as I may be not completely wrong.

You sound like someone, who your catholic routes and god have some meaning in your life. If so, I suggest, you stay away from all this spirit stuff (I hear now the outcry of everyone else in the forum me saying that!)... let me explain...

If you are catholic, since you speak of your conservative nature too, do you know the view of your catholic believe about all this? Are you aware, that by the catholic dogma your God is against intimacy with something like nymphos/spirits? Only a human relationships between man and woman is blessed.

If you also do not know why you are here, then consider that it may be not by your god's will, but it may be actually something else. Is it just something you desire for (the touch of a man maybe, or rather the love of a man)? It will come naturally to you in time - for which a nympho is no replacement to a human relationship and the fulfillments such a real partnership can give. The wrong motivations can lead to frustration and unhappiness or worse, not good for you nor for the spirit.

Consider also, that it may lead to conflicts inside you, especially since you are under legal age and many things are still developing in a humans personality at this age. It isn't uncommon, that someone may not be able to get two contradicting believes/dogmas together and may have a constant conflict between the two. It also isn't uncommon, that someone who is in such a conflict may actually rather have unpleasant spiritual experiences in some way.

Just some things to think about and consider, before you take steps into something, that should be well-thought of the consequences in your life and in your believes, so that it doesn't lead to personal damage.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”