new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

they're all able to astral travel?

Postby DarcDeimos » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:52 pm

I'm still fairly new to spirit keeping, i have 3 entities(1 elf and 2 ubi), so a question popped into my mind, do all spirits and entities out there know how to astral travel? And why they seem to do it so easily compared to us? I mean even dragons can interact with us in the astral.
Oh my, this is just my third month into the spiritual world so there's so much that feels overwhelming at times, i used to be skeptic about all this, but recent events made me realise that there's truth in all this and it's not just a money grab business.
It is actually kind of comforting the fact that this world isn't just about the physical plane.

featheredstar
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: they're all able to astral travel?

Postby featheredstar » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:06 am

I feel the exact same way. It's comforting to me to know that this world isn't just what it seems.

As for astral traveling, and I am not really an expert at this but just from what I gather, spirits and entities have more of a connection to the astral compared to what we have. They have more time to practice traveling, too, whereas us stuck on this realm have to put in more time to either gain or earn those connections.

Return to “General Questions”