acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Re: activating/working with a spell binding

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:05 am

I think some visualization each day would be a good place, but also do some meditation that’s a bit closer to mindfulness. Visualization tells the universe what you want. You also want to do some meditation that listens to what the universe has to say when you ask for it.

bwardabUnYiP
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Postby bwardabUnYiP » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:13 am

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I think some visualization each day would be a good place, but also do some meditation that’s a bit closer to mindfulness. Visualization tells the universe what you want. You also want to do some meditation that listens to what the universe has to say when you ask for it.

i do breathing meditation.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:58 pm

bwardabUnYiP wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I think some visualization each day would be a good place, but also do some meditation that’s a bit closer to mindfulness. Visualization tells the universe what you want. You also want to do some meditation that listens to what the universe has to say when you ask for it.

Sounds like an excellent start. Just keep your inner ear open as you do so. :) you can even focus on your intent too. There’s no wrong way to go about this really, in that anything you do is better than nothing.

bwardabUnYiP
new here
new here

Postby bwardabUnYiP » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
bwardabUnYiP wrote:

Sounds like an excellent start. Just keep your inner ear open as you do so. :) you can even focus on your intent too. There’s no wrong way to go about this really, in that anything you do is better than nothing.

inner ear?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Kind of like your inner eye? The part of your spirit that listens?

bwardabUnYiP
new here
new here

Postby bwardabUnYiP » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:34 pm

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Kind of like your inner eye? The part of your spirit that listens?

what?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:44 pm

Do you ever just get impressions or ideas? Same mechanism.

Enki
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki

Postby Enki » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:24 pm

bwardabUnYiP wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:CH spell bindings are supposed to work even passively, but I never count on that. At least meditate with it each day. You'll start to see opportunities you can take that work toward your goal. Then take them! :)

Okay I understand but what do I focus on specifically? Like visualize in my head, to work with https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... -lust.html and https://shop.creepyhollows.com/sensory- ... spell.html
Do i just envision people being attracted to me for a few minutes and that's it?

As Alys mentioned above meditation is key prior to making the connection. Remember to give yourself the prior amount of time required and never rush it.

Here's how I go about meditation:
I make sure all trivial tasks I may have around the house are finished so absolutely nothing is weighing down my ability to disconnect.

I take a salt bath which is amazing at helping relieve all tension both physical and mental.

I burn sage through my entire house

I light all of the candles on my altar that pertain to channeling (any spiritual store that sells candles usually will have descriptions under each candle giving you an idea of what would pertain best to what you're trying to accomplish) I do my altar work at night so the only illumination in my room are the candles which I feel helps me slip into a deeper prayer.

Once the candles are lit I kneel at my alter surrounded by my crystals and all other important items including binded jewelry, close my eyes and focus on the darkness.

I hope some of this helps.

Regholdain
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Regholdain » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:53 pm

First, ensure that you have activated the bindings using the code words given in the listing or in your email. It also looks like one of those bindings has additional specific instructions for working with it, which you should follow.

Otherwise, once the bindings are activated in the ways that you want, you should work with the bindings in meditation and place your intent behind the spell.

Here is what I do:

You do breathing meditation, so start there. Meditate on your breath for several minutes until your mind is clear of any intruding thoughts. Hold the spell binding piece in one of your hands, or both, as you do so.

After you clear your mind and meditate for several minutes, allow your thoughts to move to the piece in your hand(s). Feel it with your fingers, imagine it in your mind, really focus all your attention on the item and visualize the spell's energy in the item. Maybe it's a certain color glow, maybe it's a vibration or even a sound - whatever you feel it to be, visualize it.

Holding that image, visualize your own energy linking with the binding through your fingertips. Maybe that link is energy cords, or is a two way street of pulses, or another sound merging with the sound of the binding. For me it's a wheel of energy leaving me, joining with the binding, and coming back to me. Whatever feels right, let that image take hold, and see the binding visualized and now connected with your personal energy.

With this complete picture, state in your mind, or out loud, that you are activating that binding. Repeat the activation words if you want. You can even treat them as a mantra for a few minutes until you feel like it's enough.

Then, state your intentions to the binding - how you want the spell to work for you. Make this statement short, positive, and in the present tense. For example, "Women find me irresistibly attractive." Repeat this intention in your mind like an affirmation. If it helps, visualize how you expect people to react to you as you repeat the intention. Visualize how it would happen, what their looks might be, how they might behave - whatever works for you. Focus on this intention for several minutes, repeating if desired, and continue your breathing mediation.

After a few minutes let your mind settle back to blank, focus on your breath, and meditate a few more minutes.

When finished, say out loud or in your mind "This spell binding is now activated with my intent." End your meditation and release any anxiousness and just trust in the magic and your intention to do their work.

To assist the magic, put your best foot forward. Dress nice, shave, be positive toward people. Smile. Be social with random people that say hello to you, ask questions of store clerks, talk to waitresses. Be open. Be friendly. This will give the magic a place to start.

Repeat the mediation with the piece as often as you feel is necessary. I recommend working with it like this at least 30 days. And give it a chance to manifest and work for you.

Let us know how your experiences go. Hope this has been helpful. 2hp

bwardabUnYiP
new here
new here

Postby bwardabUnYiP » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:34 pm

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Do you ever just get impressions or ideas? Same mechanism.

Nope

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”