Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

"Engaging" CH Spell Bindings

Postby Regholdain » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi Everyone, I have purchased several spell bindings from CH (all bound to vessel and now copied to my master vessel) and I've been working with them during meditation often, even though most of them are "designed to work dynamically and as needed". (The ones that needed activation, I have activated over time as desired.)

I've been doing this practice of engaging my bindings consciously with the intent because of Ash's post here: topic53892.html

While meditating I wear my master vessel so that I have access to all my bindings (and there's a bunch). I often "engage" them generally - like mentally willing "all protection bindings", all shielding, all armor, etc. There are some specific spells that I know by name that I will engage individually because I have done so in the past (such as my feather flame spells), but most of them I address using this generic intent to engage them all.

The question I have is this: Is engaging the spell bindings in a generic fashion enough to work with them, or should I engage them by individual spell names? I have generally been working with some of them (like the feather flame) individually, but when it came to engaging protection spells (of which I have quite a few) I wasn't sure if I need to focus my intent on each individual spell or not. I am curious what everyone's views on this are.

featheredstar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: "Engaging" CH Spell Bindings

Postby featheredstar » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:07 pm

If it were me in your position, I would probably be doing the exact same thing. Unless there was something specifically that I needed from a certain binding, I would see if I could work with them all in a general sense.

Maybe as a suggestion, what you could do is every once and a while (once a week? once a month?) work with each binding individually to keep up that individual bond you have with that spell? Doing that might help you know for sure that they're still working for you. :)

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee

Postby denanna123 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:29 pm

I work with all of my similarly themed spell bindings together and just in general terms as well and I've never had an issue.

draco_star898
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Postby draco_star898 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:47 pm

I both actively and passively work with my spell bindings. Passively mostly in the fact that I've copied versions of all my bindings to my master vessel so they can all work inside my aura as needed. Actively I tend to pick a binding to work with energetically based on what projects I'm working on at the time. Ill also choose bindings based on the suggestions of my companions of that day or week.

The way I work with them is through energy work and meditation/visualization. As an example Ive been working on cleansing and repair of my energetic connections to my astral body. Three companions spoke up wanting to help and suggested which of my bindings to focus on; mainly ones focused cleansing and blockage removal.

Ive also let everyone in my family know that if they would like to use the energies of any of the bindings here to work with they are more then welcome to.

creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby creepyhollows » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:20 pm

The question I have is this: Is engaging the spell bindings in a generic fashion enough to work with them, or should I engage them by individual spell names? I have generally been working with some of them (like the feather flame) individually, but when it came to engaging protection spells (of which I have quite a few) I wasn't sure if I need to focus my intent on each individual spell or not. I am curious what everyone's views on this are.

I think it depends on what you are trying to do, and how actively you need a specific spell(s). You can work with them collectively, or individually, and you can work with them actively or passively. You would want to single out a spell if it is something that you want to ensure is working with immediacy. Whether you are working with one spell, or multiple spells, you want them to contribute in the fashion they are designed for, and you will learn your personal groove with them as you acclimate to their power and their unique energy.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus