2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:32 pm
- You are...: in the learning process
- Male/Female: Male
- Number of Spirits: 6
- Spelled Number: 11
- Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
- If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
- My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
they connected to me via by online thats cool. i didnt know that people can connect to you by online.
- Posts: 9138
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
- You are...: a practitioner
- Number of Spirits: 0
- Spelled Number: 0
- My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
You can definitely connect with spirits via ways other than getting a binding. My friends and I were in high school when we discovered communication with human spirits. We regularly reached out to various historical figures we were studying. This was the 70s, so there was no internet and no spirit keeping as it’s practiced today. Getting bindings of these folks was not an option, but we connected with them just fine.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests