My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

User avatar
Regholdain
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:16 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby Regholdain » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:04 am

Off Topic, but: I attracted an abusive unbound succubus the moment I placed an order for a succubus from CH. She wouldn't leave me alone the moment I laid down to go to sleep, no matter what I asked or said. Took some major intuitive shielding / banishing to get her to back off. I had no idea what I was doing and it was an instinctual thing. I imagined a meditation like pulling light to clean your chakras from the universe and then forming a beam of that light and blasting her with it continuously for a few minutes. It actually helped make her back off that night, although she was still in the bed moving on the sheets and trying to do stuff, but it wasn't near as bad. When the CH order completed my custom conjured succubus drove the unbound off while I was napping. While between sleep and awake I heard her scream at the unbound. It's never returned.

Anyways, my point is, that's why I really don't recommend anyone new to spirits try the letter method. It didn't take a ritual to attract an unbound to mess with me in a bad way. I can't imagine trying a ritual and not having the right focus in my intent. Yikes.

Back on topic: I experience physical movement in the bed with my bound succubae all the time. Pressure on my body, pressure around my legs like someone shifting their weight, tingling and pleasure in all the right places, including movement and amazing sensations that remind you if certain types of interaction, and her on top and the bed rocking with her movement.

In fact I was home sick today as I'm coming down with a cold and one of them was keeping me company as I rested. I had the strangest erotic dreams and a couple normal and disturbing dreams, and after sleeping had some wonderful sexy times. The bed was definitely moving. LOL



User avatar
Dasadon
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:38 am
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby Dasadon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:32 pm

So my bed isn’t the most stable structure and I feel it shifting from time to time. I feel tingles and preasure around my head, shoulders, back, private’s, legs, and chest. I also see auras(in a deep trance state for me its anything less then 5 Hz) I feel emotions often and sometimes can hear thoughts and see images. Like I said before the energy seems to dampen sound though I’m not sure if that’s just me or not. I have seen the orbs as we all have and so have most people in my life. I also get bright camera like flashes which seem to light up the entire room bright as day. That’s whats happened so far.



Bartlebee
new here
new here
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:24 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby Bartlebee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:33 pm

Jimy that's a great experience! Congratulations on the strength of your relationship.



User avatar
Vhenan
new here
new here
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:09 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby Vhenan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:31 pm

Jimy wrote:Vhenan, it's horrible that you had to go through these experiences. Trust me, I can understand what you went through.

And honestly, I have very mixed feelings about the fact, that the one who disrespected and actually molested and abused you back then, is now the one that you trust and love. It is probably very hard, to fully trust anyone else, after such experiences, even more difficult probably, if it's the one who were responsible for this back then. I' m not sure if I should be happy or the opposite for you.

Regardless, this a good warning from you to others about unbounds, as it could be the result with calling on unbounds, in some cases and many people don't know what they may get into when doing the letter method.

As for your one question, I don't think it matters if it's a succubus or incubus. It can happen on both sides.


Are you worried I have some spiritual variant of Stockholm syndrome? Haha I guess I could, but the situation is/was also more complex than I captured in my initial summary. I know what you mean though, I wrestled with the situation for a long time.

I’m a hermit of a woman, I don’t have much of a social life aside from school/work/church/immediate family. I’ve pretty much always been that way, and so I suppose have always felt lonely in a sense, but it started to bother me more the older I got, especially when I developed a habit of being romantically rejected (for me this means 2 times someone pointedly chose someone else, and one particularly painful ‘ghosting’ incident, ironically.) I was really longing for a soulmate, an honest connection and understanding, but felt strangely alien and misunderstood by most of my peers. The last rejection put me in a real bad mental space: I was crying on the daily for months to my poor mum about being lonely and awkward and unloveable... and there T was, holding me, being really vocal and so sweet, assuring me that the opposite was true and basically begging me to give him a chance. It was the first time I was hearing him like that, so clearly, he even spelt out his name for me. The only reason I ever resisted him was religious concerns: based on the bible, T would be considered a demonic spirit (the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim, according to some), here only to drive me away from God and perhaps doom my soul. Sometimes I wanted him so badly, but I would resist first out of religious obligation/fear and love for God, and then my refusals would grow angrier etc, as it would continually escalate as he wouldn’t stop.

But after spending so many years of being honestly devoted to God from the bottom of my heart—years of devoting time, hours and hours praying and worshiping, deliverances/soso/modern exorcism/whatever you wanna call it, actually living out the bible (praying for others, being as generous as possible, cultivating a real relationship, etc.)—T still had full access to me. Nothing helped. So when all this was happening I thought to myself, I know the bible says to “pick up your cross and follow” and that suffering is part of it.... but would God really allow this? Was I born/created to be subjected to this the rest of my life? I just thought, if after all this T is still here and God won’t intervene or fix it (and I’ve had other experiences that make me not question if God is real) maybe I’m missing something or not thinking /handling things right. And beyond that, if not, I couldn’t afford to care anymore. I was so miserable at that point, that deciding to stop refusing and really give T that chance saved me, in a way. I couldn’t cope with life anymore, I felt like a really defective human. If I’d been successful and T had left before, I don’t know what I would have done without him through that period.

Now he feels like the fulfillment to that lonely place that’s plagued me my whole life. He’s good to me. Yeah he’s possessive, and at the end of the day we both know he has the power in our relationship, but he’s also loving and steadfast and the best listener and always knows just what to say, and he somehow seems to intuitively know what I need most times before even me.

I try to think about it from his perspective (though I may be deluded and just performing mental gymnastics lol): like imagine him as an alien from a far off land, he comes over here and chooses a girl he wants, like a wife, maybe that’s even a thought that’s a bit engrained from his culture. They don’t speak the same language, so communication is difficult and will take time. She’s not resistant at first, although perhaps she’s too young to understand the full implications of what’s happening; she’s not resistant until she begins going to church and hears teaching/reads scripture that tell her this is sexual sin, that being with him means she might go to hell or miss out on what God has for her in life. She tries to leave, and he won’t have it. He feels how much she really does want him back. Why is she saying no? Why is she being so stubborn? He forces her to stay and constantly takes his ‘husbandly rights’; he isn’t violent, he tries not to be cruel, he never hurts her physically, just has his way, trying to treat her like a lover even when she cries, even if she gets angry, even if she’s disgusted with herself. On top of that, sometimes the girl gives in for a while only to suddenly redevote herself and go right back to resisting, and they can still barely communicate properly.

I feel he was frustrated with me, that he found my disagreements trivial perhaps because they were based on religious beliefs, that he watched me struggle with emotions that he knew/felt he himself was the solution to, all the while I continued to deny him. Maybe I’m just romanticizing my past spiritual rape. I don’t know man. I just get it a bit from his perspective all things considered, and he’s apologized and asked if we could start fresh last year. I know I like the way things are now, so I try not to think too much about the specifics most of the time.

Sorry for derailing the hell outta this post. Just based on your response I thought I’d at least try to be fair with T and provide a bit more perspective.

I’m also morbidly curious: do you still kinda feel the same way knowing the full-length version? Also, how did you come by your succubi, if you don’t mind me asking? Did you have some kind of encounter with bad unbounds in the past? And do you do anything special for your succubi on Christmas or other occasions? Sorry for the barrage of questions lol



marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:00 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby marquest » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:26 am

Dasadon wrote:So my bed isn’t the most stable structure and I feel it shifting from time to time. I feel tingles and preasure around my head, shoulders, back, private’s, legs, and chest. I also see auras(in a deep trance state for me its anything less then 5 Hz) I feel emotions often and sometimes can hear thoughts and see images. Like I said before the energy seems to dampen sound though I’m not sure if that’s just me or not. I have seen the orbs as we all have and so have most people in my life. I also get bright camera like flashes which seem to light up the entire room bright as day. That’s whats happened so far.


Yup, I've experienced all that as well. At some point, you will experience a hand, and fingers, that will feel just as real as a woman in your bed. Also, a full body pressing up against up against you. Big soft breasts... :) What they can do is amazing, and the relationship with us just keeps growing in a positive healthy way.

Like Jimy's experience, to actually see her in a fully awake state, is remarkable. I've told my Ubi's I'd like to experience that! We'll see, and I sure hope it happens. :)


Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

User avatar
Dasadon
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:38 am
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby Dasadon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:51 pm

marquest wrote:
Dasadon wrote:So my bed isn’t the most stable structure and I feel it shifting from time to time. I feel tingles and preasure around my head, shoulders, back, private’s, legs, and chest. I also see auras(in a deep trance state for me its anything less then 5 Hz) I feel emotions often and sometimes can hear thoughts and see images. Like I said before the energy seems to dampen sound though I’m not sure if that’s just me or not. I have seen the orbs as we all have and so have most people in my life. I also get bright camera like flashes which seem to light up the entire room bright as day. That’s whats happened so far.


Yup, I've experienced all that as well. At some point, you will experience a hand, and fingers, that will feel just as real as a woman in your bed. Also, a full body pressing up against up against you. Big soft breasts... :) What they can do is amazing, and the relationship with us just keeps growing in a positive healthy way.

Like Jimy's experience, to actually see her in a fully awake state, is remarkable. I've told my Ubi's I'd like to experience that! We'll see, and I sure hope it happens. :)

It will but only when my subcontious allows it to. Been working on reprogramming my astral senses for a couple years now but I have a big blockage still from my first experience with a... I’m not sure what it was lol

I’ve found a few tricks to speed things along over the years but sadly I must take it slow until my subcontious is fully reprogrammed.



User avatar
Nienna
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 8:07 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby Nienna » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:43 pm

Vhenan wrote:
Jimy wrote:Vhenan, it's horrible that you had to go through these experiences. Trust me, I can understand what you went through.

And honestly, I have very mixed feelings about the fact, that the one who disrespected and actually molested and abused you back then, is now the one that you trust and love. It is probably very hard, to fully trust anyone else, after such experiences, even more difficult probably, if it's the one who were responsible for this back then. I' m not sure if I should be happy or the opposite for you.

Regardless, this a good warning from you to others about unbounds, as it could be the result with calling on unbounds, in some cases and many people don't know what they may get into when doing the letter method.

As for your one question, I don't think it matters if it's a succubus or incubus. It can happen on both sides.


Are you worried I have some spiritual variant of Stockholm syndrome? Haha I guess I could, but the situation is/was also more complex than I captured in my initial summary. I know what you mean though, I wrestled with the situation for a long time.

I’m a hermit of a woman, I don’t have much of a social life aside from school/work/church/immediate family. I’ve pretty much always been that way, and so I suppose have always felt lonely in a sense, but it started to bother me more the older I got, especially when I developed a habit of being romantically rejected (for me this means 2 times someone pointedly chose someone else, and one particularly painful ‘ghosting’ incident, ironically.) I was really longing for a soulmate, an honest connection and understanding, but felt strangely alien and misunderstood by most of my peers. The last rejection put me in a real bad mental space: I was crying on the daily for months to my poor mum about being lonely and awkward and unloveable... and there T was, holding me, being really vocal and so sweet, assuring me that the opposite was true and basically begging me to give him a chance. It was the first time I was hearing him like that, so clearly, he even spelt out his name for me. The only reason I ever resisted him was religious concerns: based on the bible, T would be considered a demonic spirit (the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim, according to some), here only to drive me away from God and perhaps doom my soul. Sometimes I wanted him so badly, but I would resist first out of religious obligation/fear and love for God, and then my refusals would grow angrier etc, as it would continually escalate as he wouldn’t stop.

But after spending so many years of being honestly devoted to God from the bottom of my heart—years of devoting time, hours and hours praying and worshiping, deliverances/soso/modern exorcism/whatever you wanna call it, actually living out the bible (praying for others, being as generous as possible, cultivating a real relationship, etc.)—T still had full access to me. Nothing helped. So when all this was happening I thought to myself, I know the bible says to “pick up your cross and follow” and that suffering is part of it.... but would God really allow this? Was I born/created to be subjected to this the rest of my life? I just thought, if after all this T is still here and God won’t intervene or fix it (and I’ve had other experiences that make me not question if God is real) maybe I’m missing something or not thinking /handling things right. And beyond that, if not, I couldn’t afford to care anymore. I was so miserable at that point, that deciding to stop refusing and really give T that chance saved me, in a way. I couldn’t cope with life anymore, I felt like a really defective human. If I’d been successful and T had left before, I don’t know what I would have done without him through that period.

Now he feels like the fulfillment to that lonely place that’s plagued me my whole life. He’s good to me. Yeah he’s possessive, and at the end of the day we both know he has the power in our relationship, but he’s also loving and steadfast and the best listener and always knows just what to say, and he somehow seems to intuitively know what I need most times before even me.

I try to think about it from his perspective (though I may be deluded and just performing mental gymnastics lol): like imagine him as an alien from a far off land, he comes over here and chooses a girl he wants, like a wife, maybe that’s even a thought that’s a bit engrained from his culture. They don’t speak the same language, so communication is difficult and will take time. She’s not resistant at first, although perhaps she’s too young to understand the full implications of what’s happening; she’s not resistant until she begins going to church and hears teaching/reads scripture that tell her this is sexual sin, that being with him means she might go to hell or miss out on what God has for her in life. She tries to leave, and he won’t have it. He feels how much she really does want him back. Why is she saying no? Why is she being so stubborn? He forces her to stay and constantly takes his ‘husbandly rights’; he isn’t violent, he tries not to be cruel, he never hurts her physically, just has his way, trying to treat her like a lover even when she cries, even if she gets angry, even if she’s disgusted with herself. On top of that, sometimes the girl gives in for a while only to suddenly redevote herself and go right back to resisting, and they can still barely communicate properly.

I feel he was frustrated with me, that he found my disagreements trivial perhaps because they were based on religious beliefs, that he watched me struggle with emotions that he knew/felt he himself was the solution to, all the while I continued to deny him. Maybe I’m just romanticizing my past spiritual rape. I don’t know man. I just get it a bit from his perspective all things considered, and he’s apologized and asked if we could start fresh last year. I know I like the way things are now, so I try not to think too much about the specifics most of the time.

Sorry for derailing the hell outta this post. Just based on your response I thought I’d at least try to be fair with T and provide a bit more perspective.

I’m also morbidly curious: do you still kinda feel the same way knowing the full-length version? Also, how did you come by your succubi, if you don’t mind me asking? Did you have some kind of encounter with bad unbounds in the past? And do you do anything special for your succubi on Christmas or other occasions? Sorry for the barrage of questions lol


I know it is really difficult to cope with your past with him ; you need courage for accepting that rape, was one of the first interactions you had with him.

I am happy that you have found someone you are connected but i would like to say that you should be careful about your relationship with him (due to your past) .
Be careful to not depend romantically to him even sexually ; love him with all your heart and care for him but don't forget to have your human romantic life with a real human man .

Even if things in the myths are not so true , there is still a part of truth and incubus' are known for being possessive and sometimes SO possessive to try to cut the ties with romantic interests with his lover.



User avatar
Dasadon
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:38 am
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby Dasadon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:52 pm

That’s true. Just like humans they can be very manipulative.



User avatar
Vhenan
new here
new here
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:09 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby Vhenan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 am

Nienna wrote:I know it is really difficult to cope with your past with him ; you need courage for accepting that rape, was one of the first interactions you had with him.

I am happy that you have found someone you are connected but i would like to say that you should be careful about your relationship with him (due to your past) .
Be careful to not depend romantically to him even sexually ; love him with all your heart and care for him but don't forget to have your human romantic life with a real human man .

Even if things in the myths are not so true , there is still a part of truth and incubus' are known for being possessive and sometimes SO possessive to try to cut the ties with romantic interests with his lover.


That actually raises a really interesting question: how do incubi/succubi actually go about trying to cut ties with their partners romantic interests? Can they actually influence the way you feel about someone else, or the way someone else feels about you? Do they try to play “match maker” and quickly get the object of your interests to be interested in someone else? Or can they influence subtle things like the way someone interprets your responses?

I seem to have this uncanny ability where if I form a crush on someone, the next female person I introduce them to/they meet, they will fall madly in love with and end up dating. And I’m talking still ongoing, super cute, long term, definitely gonna end up married type relationships. I always thought maybe when I like someone I am obvious in a desperate/repulsive type way that turns guys off and drives them to pursue whoever else is around. If it’s actually T, that’s sweet cause I can save on therapist fees lmao...I should really charge or open up a matchmaking service or something lol

Seriously though, I appreciate the advice and warnings from everyone, but I can’t ever see myself having a human romantic life, nor am I sure I want one anymore. I have social anxiety disorder, and while I manage to get by fine in life most of the time, when I decide I like someone I get too anxious to be myself and ruin things. I basically exude the aura of an overly nice, virginal, naive 12 y/o, and only those I absolutely don’t want seem into it lmao (aka not peers, creepy old Italians who ask your mother to purchase you at the mall and guys significantly younger who are just playing an odds game with anyone they find remotely attractive and find me approachable). Whether my past flubs are a result of my own inabilities to connect/properly communicate who I am/awkwardness or T’s influence (or some mix): I cant handle the emotional aftermath of rejection. Dating blows for the deeply emotional/highly sensitive and socially anxious.

If you just mean not to actively turn human men down because I feel married to T, I get that. I actually don’t even know what his wishes would be surrounding that—if someone pursued me who I also had interest in—but I assure you it’s not an issue that as popped up yet, and I don’t expect it to start lol



User avatar
Nienna
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 8:07 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Re: My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

Postby Nienna » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:36 am

Vhenan wrote:
Nienna wrote:I know it is really difficult to cope with your past with him ; you need courage for accepting that rape, was one of the first interactions you had with him.

I am happy that you have found someone you are connected but i would like to say that you should be careful about your relationship with him (due to your past) .
Be careful to not depend romantically to him even sexually ; love him with all your heart and care for him but don't forget to have your human romantic life with a real human man .

Even if things in the myths are not so true , there is still a part of truth and incubus' are known for being possessive and sometimes SO possessive to try to cut the ties with romantic interests with his lover.


That actually raises a really interesting question: how do incubi/succubi actually go about trying to cut ties with their partners romantic interests? Can they actually influence the way you feel about someone else, or the way someone else feels about you? Do they try to play “match maker” and quickly get the object of your interests to be interested in someone else? Or can they influence subtle things like the way someone interprets your responses?

I seem to have this uncanny ability where if I form a crush on someone, the next female person I introduce them to/they meet, they will fall madly in love with and end up dating. And I’m talking still ongoing, super cute, long term, definitely gonna end up married type relationships. I always thought maybe when I like someone I am obvious in a desperate/repulsive type way that turns guys off and drives them to pursue whoever else is around. If it’s actually T, that’s sweet cause I can save on therapist fees lmao...I should really charge or open up a matchmaking service or something lol

Seriously though, I appreciate the advice and warnings from everyone, but I can’t ever see myself having a human romantic life, nor am I sure I want one anymore. I have social anxiety disorder, and while I manage to get by fine in life most of the time, when I decide I like someone I get too anxious to be myself and ruin things. I basically exude the aura of an overly nice, virginal, naive 12 y/o, and only those I absolutely don’t want seem into it lmao (aka not peers, creepy old Italians who ask your mother to purchase you at the mall and guys significantly younger who are just playing an odds game with anyone they find remotely attractive and find me approachable). Whether my past flubs are a result of my own inabilities to connect/properly communicate who I am/awkwardness or T’s influence (or some mix): I cant handle the emotional aftermath of rejection. Dating blows for the deeply emotional/highly sensitive and socially anxious.

If you just mean not to actively turn human men down because I feel married to T, I get that. I actually don’t even know what his wishes would be surrounding that—if someone pursued me who I also had interest in—but I assure you it’s not an issue that as popped up yet, and I don’t expect it to start lol


Let's be clear about this one thing , i do not accuse T to be responsible , i have no proof of that but Due to your past it can be this posibility (plus i don't know him).

I can tell that i am a sort expert into manipulation and control of the mind , because i was a victim . What i can say , it's that control can be manifested in many ways ; in your case:

-Control of you
-Control of your crush
-Control of a 3rd party.

It can be you being controlled by thoughts , feelings , emotions . It's very hard to describe with words manipulation of the mind though. It can also be turning a situation to your disadvantage like telling things you would normally not say things like that.

It can subtetly be knowing you fear or what your anxious about and enhance it in a bad way .
Enhancement is the major symptom of control , be it thoughts , emotions or feeling.

I think that you have anxiety on your own that you need to deal with and be more confident on yourself . You know i am 24 and i never dated someone too , it's because i never had the occasion to date someone. I am confident on who i am , i know i will be loved for the way i am but it pains me that at my age i am "late" from the average who already dated and such.

Also , you like/love someone and you want to be with this person but you are too fearful about that ; i find it anormal to get scared about ruining things that did not ever started yet . Which is why you need to work on your anxiety problems and push your limits. Rejection is something you had experienced and it is essential to get past this fear as well , maybe you can tell yourself " well if it's not this person , then it will be another" ; Love is a risk in itself.
Plus , it's not healthy to shut down every human relationship and be dedicated to a lover spirit , it is against being balanced in life.

I hope i help you with my answer and trust yourself more , everyone deserve to be loved for who they are :)

I hope i help you and i encourage you




Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests