Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Corvus

Did My Spirit Say My Name?

Postby Lovely_Moon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:09 am

I was cleaning into the late night, I finally finished at five in the morning. I was in my room with my laptop playing music since I was home alone. My bedroom door was open and I heard a very faint 'Jewel' from the hallway. Being a little to chicken I just went 'Hi demons'. Now I don't have any demons but my spirits are aware I joke that they are demons and seem to be fine with it. Jewel is technailly my dead name but I haven't actually changed my name so my spirits know me as my dead name for the time being. The reason I'm not sure if this is real or not because I sometimes hear people call for me but no one is. It's happened since middle school where I thought I heard my mom call me. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen.

Incubus (2) Fallen Angel (1) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (2) Abchanchu (Two) Draugr (One)

Immortals: Hera

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA & BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Derya

Re: Did My Spirit Say My Name?

Postby MidnightMusings » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 am

Lovely_Moon wrote:I was cleaning into the late night, I finally finished at five in the morning. I was in my room with my laptop playing music since I was home alone. My bedroom door was open and I heard a very faint 'Jewel' from the hallway. Being a little to chicken I just went 'Hi demons'. Now I don't have any demons but my spirits are aware I joke that they are demons and seem to be fine with it. Jewel is technailly my dead name but I haven't actually changed my name so my spirits know me as my dead name for the time being. The reason I'm not sure if this is real or not because I sometimes hear people call for me but no one is. It's happened since middle school where I thought I heard my mom call me. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen.

Sure that's possible :) even before you had your Companions, they might have been with you and called out to you. Though, spirits not in your family could be calling out as well - not necessarily in the sense of wanting to be with you, but maybe just grabbing your attention. I have this quite often, too. And no, I'm not crazy xD not much at least haha

divineseeker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Did My Spirit Say My Name?

Postby divineseeker » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:22 am

Hello,
Yes, sounds veey much likely, thwy called you.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”