Looking for spirit apps

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Falc618
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Looking for spirit apps

Postby Falc618 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:41 pm

Does anyone know of any apps that are good for spirit keeping. Mostly what I mean is like, an app for my phone that I can log info on my spirits and companions. Like their name, info about them, a picture of the vessel, racial correspondences, etc. Basically something I can use to catalog all the info from my CH orders and any additional info about the specific spirits so I can be well organized.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

-Jimmy

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 126
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Looking for spirit apps

Postby Lewk » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:33 am

I know there's this paper book version https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-safe-book.html

If it were me I'd ask Creepy Hollows if they plan on bringing out a digital version. You could also search these threads for previous discussions on how keepers use software to record their info.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 133
Spelled Number: 9000
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kayori Ayane

Re: Looking for spirit apps

Postby Kayori » Sun May 19, 2019 6:46 am

There literally is something that CH made themselves. Nabu literally allows you to do all of what you want and then some. Just be warned though, if you add vessel images, they show up on the main list next to the spirit/spell listing... and they show up sized 100%, as in the size of the actual image is what you see.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/vesselcatalog.html

My Keep:
Too many to list here. XD

Kayori's Arctic Rose

Return to “Cool Sites”