Nuclear energy : good or bad for spirits?

Nienna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Nuclear energy : good or bad for spirits?

Postby Nienna » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:57 pm

I was watching the other day a documentary on Tchernobyl and i was wondering if it was toxic for spirits too?

As it is toxic for alive beings , would it be possible that spirits use this energy to fuel themselves or it is "toxic" for them too?

If it's not toxic , then it is more powerful than regulat energy like sun etc...?

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven

Re: Nuclear energy : good or bad for spirits?

Postby RavenConspiracy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:01 pm

For land spirits, it would probably be the worst thing they could ever experience. It's so much a force of destruction that it obliterates everything they're attached to. For the dead, who knows?

Perhaps even at a distance it's beneficial for some spirits. For example, the sun is a massive source of nuclear energy, and the earth is constantly bombarded by its radiation. We get a small amount of it that gets through the atmosphere. Many spirits are aligned with the sun and take energy from the sun.

But being too close to a destructive force can't be good for any of them. It'd be like a plant heading into the sun rather than reaping the benefits of its filtered radiation.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr

Postby Rungr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Nuclear energy it depends, most know how to convert energy even the earth can convert energy to usable energy for itself hence the leylines. It’s just a matter of asking them personally if they know how.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 126
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Nature spirits that have a close tie to nature, the land and a particular location and guard it or help maintain it would be extremely adversely affected by toxic pollution or mechanical destruction of it.

An occult author I respect once said that the classical greek view of good and evil was not so much of a battle between opposing forces but more of things being in the wrong place. So nuclear fusion or radiation in outer space is in its right place. Nuclear pollution in nature is definitely not natural, not in the right place and is very very harmful to all forms of life - so yes, the spirits would be very unhappy to put it mildly, I'd say.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Paranormal Energy”