Car-goyle.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 700
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Car-goyle.

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:47 pm

I have an SRA Gargoyle who has been perched on my car for years now. During that time, I have had less problems with my vehicle, and NO accidents. I believe this is due to him watching over it and keeping me safe in it. He purrs and sings while I drive, and is very positive. He does such a great job, and never asks for any time off, even though I send other Gargoyles out to relieve him. He is very steady and always watching! He lets me know when I need oil or about any other impending problem so I can take care of it. He is a beautiful older Gargy, with an impressive wing span. He considers protecting my car a position of honor. I have a troop of Gargoyles, and I love their loyalty, bravery, and attention to all the details of their job. They are one of my favorite creatures. I watch over him especially, since he is a Rescue Adoption. He always has a place in my heart and my family. NONE of my SRAs ever have to worry about having a home as long as I live. I have so many Gargys I am running out of places to put them, though. How do you guys task them? Thanks. I have six right now and want more! Their love is so addictive. <3

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Sooty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Car-goyle.

Postby Sooty » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:22 pm

My gargy also loves driving with me. Sometimes he's on the car top (always reminds me of Batman), sometimes at the backseat with my other spirits, and sometimes high in the clouds. He's as old as the early humans. I'm glad he's there watching over me as I'm not the best driver and can sometimes get anxious when other cars brush up too close to me.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. - Alan Watts
❤️ Love for my family of 15, always and forever. ❤️
In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you. - Virginia Woolf
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say. - Bilbo Baggins

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

Postby Regholdain » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:12 pm

I just recently received two gargoyles in my keep, and I've been having them join me (along with a new black dragon companion) during the day to bond. I have noticed off and on mind's eye impressions of them perched on either corner of the front end of my car, crouched and ready to jump to action. They take their job very seriously.

TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: An elf or fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet!

Postby TheScarletSoul » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:12 pm

Interesting. I just got my license recently and while I'm an okay driver, I'm still very nervous as a newbie. I live in a place that rains often and gets pretty nasty snow and ice so... I think in the future I might bring a car-goyle into my abode. x)

divineseeker
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby divineseeker » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:15 am

Hello,
Sounds a loyal and responsible gargoyle you have there, Satan's hellcat.

Return to “Gargoyle”