Mama_Heather
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Is there any danger or other concern in sharing a picture of a vessel for identification purposes?

Please note... I don't mean identifying the spirit or enchantment attached. :8) I get that's a no.

But literally what the vessel is. I keep looking at this stone and I absolutely love it.. it's beautiful. But I can't figure out for the life of me what it is. :'( I tried sending an email to CH support (where it came from) to see if they could give me a hint, but said email refuses to leave my outbox. It keeps failing!

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Believe that would be fine Heather.

CH places cloaking spells on any vessels

topic36427.html

as stated here.

But check your order notes in the shop first - the identification of the stone used should be there.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Mama_Heather
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Yeah, it was for the others I received.. but that one wasn't listed. Gotta love a good mystery!

I'll figure out how to post a picture and see if anyone can give me a hint, then uwu Thanks for the feedback.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please contact CH, via email, support@creepyhollows.com for your vessel related question and please state your order number and ask your questions there

Return to “General Questions”