You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Star Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: a deity
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Eronysus

So awhile back I finally decided to do the reverse adoption on the sites store. I love surprises, and having a spirit choose me without me knowing sounded beyond fun. Take a couple weeks, and I suddenly had a very strange dream last night- with a woman. A dream one would have with sexually related spirits and when the next day rolled around I looked to check on the status of my reverse adoption, lo and behold a female cambion chose me.

Which I find funny, because I'm a gay man.

I firmly believe it was her that visited me the other night, because the woman in my dream fit the very same description as my new cambion.
I'm not at all upset! Really, I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to have her here in my home and I'm welcoming her with open arms. I just wasn't at all expecting her of all spirits. But that's what's fun about surprises!

But with this, I was wondering if anyone else purchased the reverse adoption and had as big of a surprise as I did when you got chosen by a nympho, succubi or incubi, or even a cambion? Advice is also much appreciated! This is my first time having a Dark Arts spirit, and would like to know what to expect with having one in my home.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Hey.

First. Thanks for sharing. I find stories like this super interesting.

Second. I'm sorry. I don't have ubi companions. So I can't help there. Closest thing to it, was a completely open custom conjure (pretty much an RA, because I put no criteria as to race, gender, etc) and was blessed with a Celtic vamp companion. That was a serious surprise, as I have no inclination towards vamps either. But she is as precious to me as any of my companions.

That counts as a surprise, right? Lol.

Anyways, I'm sure she has got a lot to bring to the table. And it's super awesome to see that you are open to accept her into your life.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing more about her and yourself!!

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Eronysus
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Star Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: a deity
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Eronysus

InfernalNachos wrote:Hey.

First. Thanks for sharing. I find stories like this super interesting.

Second. I'm sorry. I don't have ubi companions. So I can't help there. Closest thing to it, was a completely open custom conjure (pretty much an RA, because I put no criteria as to race, gender, etc) and was blessed with a Celtic vamp companion. That was a serious surprise, as I have no inclination towards vamps either. But she is as precious to me as any of my companions.

That counts as a surprise, right? Lol.

Anyways, I'm sure she has got a lot to bring to the table. And it's super awesome to see that you are open to accept her into your life.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing more about her and yourself!!
Yes! I'd say that counts! Thank you for sharing, I love hearing stories about spirit's choosing their companions instead of the other way around. It's always the one's we expect the lease that pop into our lives lol.

I'm sure we'll be great friends, as she chose me for a reason and I can't wait to find out why! And I'm so happy that your vamp has become such a positive influence for you.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”