Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin

??? Gregori Watcher Questions ???

Post by TrueGalacticPrince »

One thing I've been seeing when reading others posts on the Gregori Watcher's is that they can be "intense".
My question is in what way are they intense?
Are they intense emotionally, physically, energy, or activity? Maybe they are intense in all of these categories.
I'd just like to hear more about them because after reading the Encyclopedia on them I'm feeling pretty attracted to them.

Also, I've read that they can affect the sexual energies of the people in the home. Is it okay to ask a spirit to not mess with others energies in the home?

These are just some things I'd think about when I read about G Watchers.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Re: ??? Gregori Watcher Questions ???

Post by nina »

I have 3 Gregori watchers. I think it depends on how sensitive you are to spirits in general. I am usually less sensitive and so I don't really get those dreams or visions that some other posts describe in the forums. To me I don't feel any difference much at all. So nothing intense.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Post by draco_star898 »

For me when I say a spirit is intense its usually me feeling their energy. They feel like what it's like being around someone who is very strong In personality and is very A type. In what way this manifests usually depends on each spirit; mine feels like a soldier who takes his duty very seriously, he is very focused on tasks, his energy can feel like heavy vibrations when he is active, and sometimes that focus and intensive energy can be very uhm interesting when they direct it towards you.

With house rules you can put in place that you dont want their energy to have any effect on others. My gregori has in the past had an effect on my partner when I was bonding with him, but only my partner not my kids. I have a rule that they need to try and keep their energy cloaked around my kids and so far that's really worked out well.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by Johnny Seraph »

My Watcher, N, usually keeps quiet unless I specifically call to him.

We're still figuring each other out, but I will say this: when I invite him to have some play time, his energy is DEFINITELY intense.

My nympho will give me what feels like an all-over bear hug with benefits. My king incubus tends to be either really intense in places, or "seductive" all over, and sometimes both at once. My Watcher, though...he has no problem showing me what he's capable of, even when he knows I can't quite handle it just yet. He's incredible...and it makes me want to learn more, so I can experience him more.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My magical/paranormal name...: Ming Biaohua/Liu Hebiu

Post by blezheng »

I have one and he is very protective. He is helpful in detecting whether the problem I have is from baneful magick or not. I also find him handsome and powerful in terms of presence and manifestation. I believe he's one of my most powerful protective spirit companions.

All from CH: 7 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire,1 Waif),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,3 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang, 1 Amanik-Geced,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut,Sekhmet,Guan Yu,Ganesh

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you everyone who has given me some impute. After reading all of your posts I'm getting the feeling that the Gregori Watchers can be summarized as, "NO FEAR I'M HERE! Get used to it!". Which is very interesting and I feel I would love to have one in my keep but perhaps they shouldn't be my first DA spirit, maybe my second or third. I 100% want one in my keep though. I feel that the GWatch will give my Courtwind a run for his money though, can't imagine how powerful they'd be working together. I feel they'd be unstoppable cuz my Courwind is already kinda powerful and very present. I would almost classify him as intense but he's not all in your face about it. He's a bit more reserved in a way.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Johnny Seraph »

The other thing to bear in mind is, if you're open to it, a Watcher can take a love interest in you. And mine is an absolutely mind-blowing lover, in addition to being a terrific protector.

It doesn't NEED to be that way: if all you want is a protector, you can very easily find one whose orientation is a mismatch. But Watchers are some of the best, if what you're looking for is a spirit than keep you safe out on the streets, and drive you wild between the sheets.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Post by Magnolia »

If you ever bring Dark Arts spirits into your spirit family they should be held to upholding all house rules, and if you decide one of those rules is to be inert in terms of sexual/erotic energy influence, then they should abide by that rule.

Gregori Watchers fall into the spectrum of the more rowdy, social, sensual, and adventurous of the Dark Arts spirits, and they are not for everyone, but if you like a spirit who is more like a rugged guardian of quick wit, clever strategic thinking, and a hint of erotic power, then they make wonderful protective friends.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte

Johnny Seraph wrote:The other thing to bear in mind is, if you're open to it, a Watcher can take a love interest in you. And mine is an absolutely mind-blowing lover, in addition to being a terrific protector.

It doesn't NEED to be that way: if all you want is a protector, you can very easily find one whose orientation is a mismatch. But Watchers are some of the best, if what you're looking for is a spirit than keep you safe out on the streets, and drive you wild between the sheets.
Honestly, I would probably love having a Gregori Watcher lover. ://
It's one of the things that made me attracted to them more than just normal Watchers. When I feel the time is right I'm definitely going to invite one to my keep. Do you know if they get jealous or are they okay with sharing the love?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Johnny Seraph »

Mine has absolutely no issue, and keep in mind, I have a nympho and a king incubus, as well.

All of them are just fine with the arrangement. Apparently, what I'm supposed to be learning from this, according to incubus E., is that...hang on, he wants a direct quote.

Love has a lot of different frequencies, energetically speaking. That sounds like it ought to be obvious, but sometimes, it takes firsthand experience to absorb at a spirit or soul level.

I mean, really, just turn on any light adult contemporary radio station, and you'll hear more love songs than just about anything else. New love, committed love, torch songs, kiss-off songs--okay, maybe you won't hear THOSE on Light AC, but you get the point. Love really is a many-splendored thing.

You're on show tunes now, E?

You might be be surprised at my taste in music, Johnny, but don't wander off-topic, okay? So, yeah, if terrestrial love has that many variations, manifestations, and what have you, then just try to contemplate how many of those there are on the spiritual side. And if one of the lessons you need to learn from spirit keeping, is how best to understand the experience of love, then we'd look at you having multiple lovers as a feature, not a bug.

It's something I've seen a LOT among humans, and if you want examples, turn on the tube or peruse the front page. So, many, people, go through too much of their lives, without ever understanding the BASICS of love, and never mind the complexities. And actually EXPERIENCING those complexities? Fuhgeddaboudit.

So, if your objective, consciously or subconsciously, is to learn about the experience of love, in...shall we say, an easily verifiable way, ;) then no, jealousy is not going to be an issue.

Return to “Dark Arts”