Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin

??? Gregori Watcher Questions ???

Postby TrueGalacticPrince » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:55 am

One thing I've been seeing when reading others posts on the Gregori Watcher's is that they can be "intense".
My question is in what way are they intense?
Are they intense emotionally, physically, energy, or activity? Maybe they are intense in all of these categories.
I'd just like to hear more about them because after reading the Encyclopedia on them I'm feeling pretty attracted to them.

Also, I've read that they can affect the sexual energies of the people in the home. Is it okay to ask a spirit to not mess with others energies in the home?

These are just some things I'd think about when I read about G Watchers.

1=Nixie 1=Masheba 1=Courtwind Angel 1=Chinese Fox 1=Bellaydi Elf 1=Hippogryph 1=Dragon 1=Kobold

nina
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Re: ??? Gregori Watcher Questions ???

Postby nina » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:22 am

I have 3 Gregori watchers. I think it depends on how sensitive you are to spirits in general. I am usually less sensitive and so I don't really get those dreams or visions that some other posts describe in the forums. To me I don't feel any difference much at all. So nothing intense.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: ??? Gregori Watcher Questions ???

Postby draco_star898 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:13 pm

For me when I say a spirit is intense its usually me feeling their energy. They feel like what it's like being around someone who is very strong In personality and is very A type. In what way this manifests usually depends on each spirit; mine feels like a soldier who takes his duty very seriously, he is very focused on tasks, his energy can feel like heavy vibrations when he is active, and sometimes that focus and intensive energy can be very uhm interesting when they direct it towards you.

With house rules you can put in place that you dont want their energy to have any effect on others. My gregori has in the past had an effect on my partner when I was bonding with him, but only my partner not my kids. I have a rule that they need to try and keep their energy cloaked around my kids and so far that's really worked out well.

Return to “Dark Arts”