neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

hi everyone i have been using a portal binding from creepyhollows lately to the realm known as "silent hill" a realm that resembles from the movies. tonight i was seeking out the immortals of this realm and almost immediately with very vivid visions i was met and she did indeed look like the little girl in purple, she confirmed with me she is the immortal of this realm, she stayed for a little while she was quite pleasant to met 8))

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Sounds interesting. Lucky you.

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte

thank you, i have done quite a bit of looking around the realm, the movies certainly got it right with a lot of stuff like the very smokey misty daylight, i have seen the realm get swallowed by the darkness and walls change to a rusty metal and after awhile it changes back to daylight, some of the entities of the realm look quite similar to some seen in the movies. its a lot of fun exploring this mysterious realm and i am very happy with the portal binding from creepyhollows

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What is the portal binding that you are using? Can you link it from the store?

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I used to offer bindings dealing with the Silent Hill mythos. The true realm wouldn't actually be called 'Silent Hill', of course; it is an underlying reality of abominable darkness that some can recognize in the plain of 'daylight reality' if our senses are attuned enough to it. The way I was introduced to this 'place' is interesting since it was completely independent of the video games or movies, similar to certain other realities I have been exposed to that I found later were harnessed into fiction.
I'm not sure if your portal goes to the actual realm or the fictional one, I suppose the lines can tend to blur. However, if it is the true realm you are opening yourself to dealing with deep-seated shadow aspects of you and your surrounding, so I'd be prepared for that.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte

@Regholdain https://shop.creepyhollows.com/customiz ... place.html

@Vipera aspis atra thank you for your information, if i am not mistaken i actually have bindings from you dealing with the Silent Hill mythos some years back : )

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte

sorry that meant to be a smiley face lol

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte

i have started to attune to this realm without the portal from CH and as you said the lines can tend to blur it seems the same yet different from CH portal, the portal feels different like its from the fictional one than using my own method to attune.
the portal it fun and easy to use at least.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”