Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Valentine’s Day Blessing of Aphrodite, Eros, and Adonis

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Valentine’s Day Blessing of Aphrodite, Eros, and Adonis

Postby Azure Echo » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:58 am

Hello there, everyone!

Happy Valentine’s Day!! I hope you’ve found yours to be pleasant (or at least bearable). While its not great having a holiday rub into your face how you are single, I love to bask in the energies of the day and use it for bonding. I personally find it a tragedy that we only have one solid day dedicated to love, as it is impossible to enjoy the company of all my companions and the various connections we share over such as short span of time. As a result, I am personally going to be celebrating it with my companions for the rest of February (because why the heck not). A couple more weeks of basking in sappy love energies and burning energies of desire, should be fun, right?

As a little something for Valentine’s Day, I’d love to offer a small blessing from Aphrodite, Eros, and Adonis to attract love in all forms, to clear blockages related to love, and to open us up to the richer enjoyment of both Love and Beauty.

I’d like to try something a little different, so let’s see how this goes. In order to receive this blessing, all you need to do is bow your head to your screen with this post on it and say that you accept the blessing. Address them directly. I won’t be casting anything, and I leave it to them to distribute it. :)

Feel free to share if you have any experiences from accepting this blessing. Depending on the sort of feedback I receive, I may continue doing blessings in this way (which is a little less hassle on my side of things). This blessing is available as long as this post is up.

Do stay tuned as I have some exciting new listings planned!

Once again, Happy Valentine’s Day! <3

Sincerely,
Azure~

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Valentine’s Day Blessing of Aphrodite, Eros, and Adonis

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:52 am

Ooooo sounds fun :)| love Aphrodite she’s a great teacher for love ! You’re a gem

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Valentine’s Day Blessing of Aphrodite, Eros, and Adonis

Postby heypanda » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:44 pm

Well I've done it. I'll let you know if I experience anything. :]

Angelnight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 2

Postby Angelnight » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:39 pm

When I bowed before my computer, goddess Aphrodite got the idea of turning my Hermes Living Coin of Mystery into a woman. I'm so glad I prefer women <3)

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Azure Echo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:59 am

Thank you guys! It is my pleasure to be able to offer this. I have had some feedback in other spaces and it seems to be working swell. :)

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/

Muse
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Muse » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:51 am

I feel like I missed something but whatever you're cooking up I'm all for it, as per usual.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Postby heypanda » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:55 am

I have no experiences after sleeping for the night, but that doesn't mean they didn't do anything, right? Thank you so much all the same, Azure and the deities involved in this. :]

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Postby lolaberry » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:38 pm

I have my Norse vamp entity with me today and the level of love he is sending me is mindblowing!
The energy coming from his vessel feels so strong! He is romantic, but the strength Im feeling coming from him today is off the charts. I actually only just remembered this and it explains his Romancing me today lol

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Announcements”